Chapter 2: Flashback

The 182 days Love Story

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“Hyuna, do you what is the best feeling in this world?” Hyunseung Oppa asked

“What?”

“When I’m here beside you!”  I blushed to how sweet my boyfriend is. Yes, you heard it, right? We’re a couple! That’s why promoting Trouble maker was a piece of a cake because we are that comfortable with each other.

“Yah! Why are so cheesy all of a sudden?” As I looked to him

“Because I love you!”

“I love you too, Oppa!” Then he gave a kiss on the lips. It felt like we have our own little world full of love and trust with each other.

 

**********

 

Well, that was what I thought until the truth slapped me in the face …

 

I was about to visit Hyunseung Oppa. He is with Beast for they are preparing for their comeback and they are now practicing in the Dance studio. I think by now they are almost finished. The door is slightly opened.  I was about to go in when I heard my name …

 

“So, how are you and Hyuna?” Doojoon asked

“We’re okay! So inlove actually” I am happy that he feels the same way for me.

“Oh no! Looks like he can really make it!”  Gikwang then said … What are they talking about? I’m a bit confused right now!

“Ofcourse, I can do that! I made her fall in love with me that easy and dumping her will be no sweat at all! Are all your payments ready?” My jaw dropped to what I heard! I’m just a bet?

“You’re the man! But a bet is a bet! We will pay you as soon as you finish the task, arasso?” Then everyone laughed.

 

Then I showed up!

 

They are all shocked. It’s like they saw a ghost!

 

“Hyuna-ssi, what are you doing here? Did you just arrive?” Hyunseung Oppa said as he was trying to reach me but before I could lay his hands on me …

 

[SLAP!]

 

“Next time, learn to close the door!!!” I said to all of them.

“Wait, Hyuna-ah, let me explain!” He grabbed my arm preventing me from walking away but he pulled it forcefully. Tears are falling down my face non-stop …

“It’s not what you think!” he said again

“Oh really? Stop that nonsense! Am I that of a stupid to you? I heard everything, so stop lying!” All of s were speechless.

“I thought we’re like a family, guys! Guess not, I really hate you! So much!!!” then I went out and there I broke down. I’ve never felt so betrayed in my entire life. Worst is, It came from people who I thought cares for me.

 

 

I was devastated. I was lost. I don’t know what to do ….

I gave him my heart but he ruined it. He crushed it into pieces and left me with nothing …

 

It’s been days but still the pain wouldn’t go away. It feels like it grows more and more each day. Damn, these tears they won’t stop!

 

My members are all busy with their schedules. I’m feeling extra lonely now that I’m alone and I have no one to talk to.

So I went to a club alone. I want to drink and dance until I passed out … Until I can forget everything including the pain in my heart!

 

I danced and drank my heart out!

Now, I’m DRUNK and WASTED!

 

I moved to every beat of the music. I felt like I’ve known everyone in this club as we dance as the night out!

 

Feeling a little tipsy, I lost my balance. Luckily, someone catch me …

“Are you alright?” he asked

I nodded

“Hyuna?” He knows me? His voice is familiar but I can’t recognized him. My vision is starting to get blurred because of the alcohol.

 

Then slow dance music played in the club and we are in the middle of it.

 

“May I have this dance?”

 

Then we danced. I rested my head on his wide chest and began crying! I can feel he’s patting my back. I can feel his warmth and care for me ….

 

“It’s alright! Just let everything out” I looked at him. He smiled at me.

“I’ll be your shoulder to cry on for tonight! Whatever it is, let it all out until you feel better-------------”

 

Whatever spirits came to me, I don’t know what urged me to cross the distance between our faces to KISS him …

 

[CLICK!]

 

“Oh shoot! Hyuna, someone just took a picture of us”

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

And that’s how I got into this mess ….

 

In short, I was hurt. Got myself drunk and kiss someone who happens to be MBLAQ’s Lee Joon. Someone took a picture. It went viral. So now, I’m trapped in this pretend relationship for 6 months or 182 days with him.

 

They said it is to save my image and career from all the criticism of other people. But My Gosh! That was the first time I got drunk in my whole life.

 

Plus, I don’t wanna drag Lee Joon Oppa into this mess … He got nothing to do with me or this issue. He’s so nice to even say yes into this crazy idea for my sake …

.

.

.

.

.

“Thank you and Mianhe, Oppa”

 

====================================

A/N:

Hope you like this update :)