Chapter 8: (Day 33) Past vs Present

The 182 days Love Story

[JOON’s POV]

                                   

Day 33

 

“And we’re done!!” the director said as we finished the CF that I’m filming with my MBLAQ members. It’s almost past 8pm and we are exhausted.

 

Then we decided to eat first before going home. As we are waiting for our orders, I constantly check on my phone …

 

Right, Joon?” Go hyung said

“Huh?” As I looked at them puzzled on what their topic is.

“Still in your own little world?” Seungho hyung said as I was not really paying attention to them…

“Why are you so busy with your cellphone, hyung?” Thunder asked.

“I’m waiting for Hyuna’s reply. I’ve texted her a while ago and still no reply” I said

“Geez, maybe she’s just busy!” Seungho hyung said.

“Wait, I’ll call Hyuna!”

“YAAAAHHH!!!” I am panicking right now!

 

Then GO hyung got his phone and jokingly pretended that he has Hyuna on the line

 

“Hyuna-ssi, can you please reply now to Joon’s text. Your boyfriend misses you so much now!” they all laughed at me.

 

Am I that obvious?

 

“It’s not funny!” I told them. Then I saw them looking at one direction, they all look so shocked

“… What?” I told them

“Hyuna?” Mir said as my heart started to pound as I heard that name. Is she really here?

 

I turned around slowly…. Wishing to see her …. Then … then …. I heard them laughing!

 

“Got you!” they all laughed again! This is so unfair!

 

Luckily, our foods were finally served so now they can finally stop teasing me …

 

After eating, we all decided to go home. It’s been a long day for all of us. I already entered our building’s dorm when I remembered something …

 

“Manager, I’ll go back to the car. I forgot my cellphone there” I said then I went back … After getting my phone and soon as I closed the car’s door, I already sense his presence …

 

As I turned around, I saw him and my instincts are right! We gave each other deadly stares. There’s no way I will back down this time …

 

“So, you’re dorm is here!” Hyunseung said

I didn’t bother to answer

“ …. Nice place I must say” he continued

“What do you want?” I don’t have time for all his beating the bushes thing! I know he came here for something!

 

“STAY AWAY FROM HER” His face became serious

 

I laughed.

 

“And why will I do that?”

“Can’t you see? You’re just her cover-up” I gave him a confused look. I think he knows something.

“ …. Yes, I know everything now! So stop acting like you’re the real boyfriend because you’re not!”

“As far as I know, you’re the EX- boyfriend! Who are you to say that to me?” I really gave an emphasis to the word EX!

“And you’re just the pretend boyfriend! You may be happy that you have her now but I will make sure that after 6 months deal that you have she will leave you and will come running back to me! Let’s just see who has the final laugh!” There is threat in his voice but of course, I will not give up without a fight especially that we are talking about Hyuna here, the girl I love!

 “Well then, I will make sure that within that 6 months that we will share, I’m gonna make her realize that I am the rightful person for her and that she doesn’t need someone like you!” I matched the intensity in every stare he makes with me.

“Oh, wait! Should I say, wanna make a bet?” I’m referring to the bet he made with his Beast members that caused him and Hyuna to break up.

 

Then he forcefully grabbed my collar! He was about to punch me when …

 

“Hyunseung, stop that! Let’s go!” His manager said as he saw our position. He then releases the gripped has with my shirt.

 

“I didn’t know you were this short-tempered. We are just getting started!” I said

 

He smirked

 

“Seems like it’s your lucky day today. We are not yet through, baby boy!” then he left together with his manager.

 

I am now lying on my bed thinking everything that has happened today especially with Hyunseung. I can’t let him take Hyuna away from me. He doesn’t deserve her. I don’t want her to be hurt again by that man!

 

I felt like now I am a man on a mission and that is …

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 ….. To protect my princess and to love her unconditionally even though she still doesn’t see me the way I see her.But I won't lose hope until that days comes and she will also love me. How I long for that day to happen!

 

 

I was about to sleep when my cell phone vibrated. When I checked it, It’s Hyuna!

 

From: Soon to be Mrs Lee Joon :)

 

                Hi Oppa! Sorry I wasn’t able to reply to you immediately. Practice just ended. Don’t worry about me; I’m taking care of myself. Of course, I don’t want my oppa to worry! Take care of yourself also, oppa! Goodnight! Let’s just go out in our dreams! See you there! :))

 

 

My heart flustered. Kim Hyuna, how can you make my heart beat fast even I’m just reading your text message for me. Am I getting severely inlove with her?

 

 

***********************************

A/N:

So its Hyunseung (past) vs Joon (present) ...

Whose side are you? :)