Chapter 15: His thoughts

The 182 days Love Story

JOON’s POV

 

I woke up early for today because is our first shooting day for my upcoming movie with Jiyeon of T-ara. Speaking of her, we agreed that we will go to our location together since it is our first time meeting all the cast and I’m sure it will be a bit awkward. Plus, we are both friends so it is not a big deal for us.

 

After, saying goodbye to Thunder who is the only one who has woken up, I headed to their dorm …

 

“Goodmorning Oppa!” she greeted me as I arrived.

“Did I make you wait for so long?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Let’s go?” I opened the door of my car for her to get in.

“Thanks Oppa!” and we left.

 

Jiyeon is probably the closest “girl” friend that I have considering the amount of projects and drama that we’ve done together.

 

“I can sense that you have something” she said

“What something?” I answered. Wonder what is she thinking?

“Problem or should I say Love problem?” she chuckles.

“What made you say that? I’m fine. I’m perfectly fine!” I smiled at her then looked back at the road. Yep, I’m driving.

“Really? Perfectly fine huh? I know something is bothering you. Spill it out!” she said in a serious tone which caught my eye.

“.. Is it about her?” In as much I am avoiding that topic right now; it because I know I really need someone who can listen to me.

 

I shook my head “It’s about me”

 

It is her turn to give me a confuse look.

 

But before she can even ask any further questions, we already arrive at our location.

 

“So, our lead actors are here already. Let’s start!” Our director announced.

“.. And before I forget, please avoid looking and using your cell phones as the shoots is on going for we only have limited time in this place so we need to maximize everything. We don’t need distractions! We have a timeline to follow. Understood?” the director said

“Yes, sir” Jiyeon and I agreed.

“Okay please proceed to your tents to get ready. We’re starting in 15 mins everybody!” This is what I about shooting movies! Yeah, it’s chaotic but fun! You’ll be able to meet new friends.

 

Both of us went to our own tents to get ready.

 

“!” Is all that went out of my mouth as soon as I saw my phone. I forgot to turn off the music player which means since this morning it is playing and now I’m left with 10% in my battery! Damn, hope it survives till this shooting ends.

 

I notice that there were a bunch calls. Maybe it’s just from my members because I didn’t wait for them to wake up before I left so I didn’t bother to look at it and just turned off my phone.

 

The shoot went smoothly and well but it still took us past midnight to wrap the day up. I’m so exhausted. Luckily, Jiyeon’s manager arrived so I don’t need to worry about her going home safely. Also my manager arrived and offered he will be the one to drive. He’s such a savior!

 

The whole time of traveling back to our dorm, I was sleeping. I am really tired!

 

“Joon, wake up! We’re here already!”

“Hmmmm?”

“Yah! Wake up now so you can rest in your room!” he said almost shouting at me.

“Okay. I’m getting up!”

 

It’s like feel heaven as soon as my back lied on my bed. But I force myself to get up to take a shower for I feel I already stink with everything I’ve through today.

 

After taking a shower, I feel so good! I lazily threw myself on my bed. I am about to go to sleep when I remembered my cell phone. I’ll just check in out later but I don’t know something is telling me to open my god damn phone. So I got up, took my phone and opened it. 

 

I thought my phone is malfunctioning with the number of notifications it has. Damn! 132 missed calls, 76 messages. As I opened it, mostly are from Hyuna. Then I saw that there is a voice message, without hesitations I clicked it.

 

“Hi Oppa! It’s me Hyuna. Oppa, I know you are mad because you won’t pick up my calls. By the way, Congratulations on your new movie with Jiyeon. I’m sure that will be a hit.  I’m Sorry, Oppa. Please let’s talk. Please hear my side. And yeah, I forgot to tell you last time we saw each other that…. That I missed you too. I’ll just be here waiting for you outside” Am I hearing sniffs on the other line. Is she crying? Oh God, what have I done? Wait, did she say wait for me? Outside?

 

Then I checked the time I received the message 1:43 am. Damn, it’s already 3 in the morning! She’s not that stupid to wait for me up to this time! But I know that girl …. She’s Kim Hyuna! She has the capacity to do all those crazy things!

 

Without second thoughts, I raced down the building to look for her. Damn, it started to snow. Why didn’t I notice that a while ago? Please, I hope she’s fine. I will blame myself if anything bad happened to her!

 

As soon as I went out of the building, I look around to look for her. Where are you, Hyuna? I am panicking! It is so freaking cold outside.

 

Then I noticed a girl who is sitting on the sides of the stairs with her head down on her knees. I immediately rushed to her.

 

“Hyuna?” she slowly tilt her head up

“Oppa…” her eyes are swollen from crying.

“What are you doing here? Who’s with you?” I asked her.

“I wanted to see you” she then started to cry “I drove myself here”

“Hyuna, you’re being reckless again! Geez, your manager will kill me if he finds this out!” I can’t help not to be mad at her. Does she know that is 3 in the morning and that is dangerous to be out here. She’s a girl for god’s sake.

 “Oppa, it’s so cold!” I noticed that is just wearing at sweat shirt. I wrapped my arms around her and held her hands. “Does it feel better?”

 

 She nodded

 

“Let’s go inside” But before we could even take a step, she stops me.

 

“I’m glad you came for me Oppa”  

 

Then she fell asleep in my arms.

 

 

****************************************

 

I was busy preparing eggs, ham and pancakes for breakfast that I got surprised as I turned around she is already woken up.

 

“Come on. Let’s eat”

 

She sat down quietly.

 

“I already texted your manager that you are here with me and that I’ll drop you off after we have eaten” I am trying to sound firm and cold as much as I could.

“Where are your members?” she asked

“Work”

“Oppa, do you have something to say to me?” I looked at her.

 

I shook my head

 

“Really? Not a single thing?” I know that the fact that I’m treating her coldly pisses her off.

 

“None” I sighed. “Can we just eat now so we can already leave after”

 

“WOULD YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME?!” she shouted.

“Then what are we doing? Aren’t we talking?” I said sarcastically.

“No, we’re arguing!”

“Then what do you what to talk about?” I am controlling my temper right now because I know she wants to touch that topic again.

“Why didn’t you tell me that it is from you?” she said in a soft weak voice

“Because basically you were too immerse on the fact that Hyunseung gave it too! And you freaking like it, right?” Then I gave her the coldest glare I could give. Going back on those scenes where she literally rubbed it in my face that the necklace is from that bastard, never fails to make me furious.

“Then why didn’t you show up when you went to Jeolla last time?” she asked again without even bothering what I told her about that bastard!

“You don’t have any idea how excited I was that day for I will finally see you. I thought I will lose my mind anytime if another day goes by and I will not see you. I asked for my members help for the gift I want to give you since it is our 3rd monthsary and that I feel guilty that you are always the one preparing for it” I can’t help but laugh at reminiscing the feeling I have during that time. The Anticipation and the nervousness I felt.

“… Your brother told me that you went to your grandma so I said I will just wait for you. We even chatted. He’s very witty. Then I received a call from my manager so I excused myself from him and I handed my gift for you to him and headed out. As soon as I hung the phone, you were already on his arms, Hyuna” Anger and Jealousy then enveloped my heart.

“Oppa…”

“And I hate this feeling Hyuna” I looked at her straight in the eyes.

“What?”

“The thought of losing you eats me alive”

“I don’t understand…” she’s starting to be puzzled. There is no turning back now.

“The time that I saw you in his arms, everything flashed in front of me. The thought that I’ll lose you after 3 months now and that you’ll come back to him makes me crazy. So I thought it will be better this way. If I’ll just avoid you and treat you coldly will make things easy for me. But tell me, how can I do that if I can’t do it?” How can I avoid her if all I want to be with her? If all I want is to protect her and just love her!

 

 

How can I not love you, Hyuna?

 

 

“So you’re purposely avoiding me? Why do you want to avoid me?” She’s asking as if she’s challenging me or something.

 

 

 

This is it, Lee Joon.                                            

 

 

 

 I took a deep breath…

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, Hyuna. But this is not scripted for me! I have fallen in love with you!”

 

 

***************************************

 

A/N:

 

Have you seen Crazy dance practice video? Gosh, Hyuna looks so Happy in it! 

I'm excited for 4minute Asian Tour! Hope they will come here in the Philippines!