Chapter 16: (Day 116) You're invited!

The 182 days Love Story

Hyuna's POV

 

 

Nal bogo michyeo
(C.R.A.Z.Y) ttara hae
(C.R.A.Z.Y) modu da michyeo

 

Michin geotcheoreom geurae michin geotcheoreom
Jom deo michin geotcheoreom michyeo michin geotcheoreom
Mimi michin geotcheoreom imi michin geotcheoreom
Jigeum naege michin geotcheoreom da gachi da gachi michyeo



 

 

We are back with a new album and our carrier single is Crazy. Well, it definitely highlights our group's personality. We are crazy in own ways.

 

Welcome to our Crazy world!

 

 

Our practice just ended for we will have our comeback stage tomorrow. But I still tend to forget the steps in our choreography.

 

 

"Hyuna, let's go! It’s late already, we need to rest for tomorrow" Our leader said to me for I am still in the middle of the dance studio practicing the choreography.

 

"Go ahead guys. I'll just run through the choreography once more. I still tend to forget some parts of it" I told them as I busily danced. Of course, I don’t want to bring our 4nias down. They waited for so long for this comeback and they don’t deserve a sloppy performance.

 

"Okay. But please go back in the dorm right after you finish. Don’t go anywhere else!" Jiyoon unnie told me. I remember how worried they were when I went to Joon Oppa's dorm in the middle of the night. They almost called the police to report I was missing and worst was kidnapped.

 

"Promise! I'll go home right after this" I assured them.

 

 

Then they went home and I was left alone. I continued practicing until I was satisfied with my performance; I decided to go home afterwards.

 

 

Exhausted and all, I laid at the couch. I'm sure my members are already sleeping, I don’t want to bother their peaceful sleep.

 

 

Then my phone vibrated. As I look into it, my heart flustered.

 

 

“Hi Baby! Sorry, I didn’t call you today; shooting took a bit longer than usual. How was your day? Don’t tire yourself too much, okay? Rest is still important! By the way, your song is so good that it is my jam the whole day! I know you’ll do well tomorrow, Hyuna Fighting! Goodnight, baby! I love you!”

 

 

I couldn’t help but smile. He always uplifts my spirit in times I don’t think I can do things. Yes, I’m the main dancer of the group but I also commit the major mistakes in the choreo. I must say he has great timing in making me feel good.

 

 

I could still remember the day he said he loves me. I don’t know how long we did the staring game before I absorbed what he said. Gosh, he loves me. But, is it enough for me to say I love you too? I can still remember the pain it caused the last time I said those words. But in the end, I didn’t. He assured me that he’s not rushing me. He said we’ll wait for me.

 

 

"Unnie?" I startled when I heard a voice.

 

"Sohyun, why are you still awake?" I asked as I realized it was Sohyun.

 

"I just wanna make sure you got home already" She said as she comes near me. I smiled at her concern at me.

 

"Come here" I tapped the space beside me in the couch. Then she lay beside me.

 

"Tell me, do you want something? Why are you so cheesy?" I joked at her as I hugged her from behind.

 

"Yah, unnie, I'm serious! I was worried the last time we slept early and let you get away" Bet she's traumatized with my recklessness.

 

"I just needed answers that time, Sohyun. But now, everything's fine! It won’t happen again I promise you" I assured her.

 

"Unnie, if you need someone to talk to always remember we are here for you"

 

"Yes, unnie" I mocked at her.

 

 

She glared at me.

 

 

"I think unnie you should take a shower now. You smell bad!" she told

 

"Really?"

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

“But I’m tired. I don’t even have the energy to stand up” I whined at her

 

"How about you take a shower while I prepare some snacks Jihyun unnie prepared. I'm sure you're hungry" There are times I feel like Sohyun is more mature than me. It feels like she’s my unnie by the way she takes care of me and does the little things for me.

 

 

Then I hugged her and said "Thank you!”

 

 

"Tell me, do you want something from me? Why are so clingy?" it is her turn to mocked at me.

 

 

We both laughed.

 

**********

 

 

We just ended the recording of our performance of Crazy.

 

 

"Good job, girls!" our manager applauded us as we stepped down the stage.

 

 

I felt relieved that I did forget any of the steps I practiced last night.

 

 

“I’ll see you later. I’ll just check on Beast. Their manager is sick. The management asked me to take charge for the mean time” our manager said

 

“Beast?!” We all asked in unison. What are they doing here?

 

“They will be the MC for today’s show” he answered.

 

Our manager left and we all went to the waiting room. But I am bored so I decided to look for Amber. She has the same comeback date as ours.

 

After a few minutes of walking, I finally reach her waiting room. I didn’t knock because I want to surprise her.  As I opened the door, instead of surprising her, I was the one who got surprise. She is talking to Hyunseung Oppa?

 

They both looked at me.

 

“Oh sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt your talk” I said as I begin to close the door. But before I could even close it, Amber called me. “Hyuna! Come here!”

 

I looked at her. I gave her an I-Don’t-Want-To-Enter look but she frowned. Geez. How can I not say no to her? She’s so cute when she does that. Actually, she’s very close to me. She’s like a sister I never had. She knows our history referring to the man she is talking to so I can’t see the point why she wants me to enter her waiting room.

 

I don’t have any choice but to enter.

 

“He just passed by to congratulate me for my solo debut” she said to me. I didn’t ask. I didn’t bother to look at him. I am pissed at him for lying to me.

 

I just nodded.

 

“Your song is really good” he said to Amber.

“Thank you! But 4minute’s song is the jam!” she said looking at me but I still have a blank expression on my face. Why the hell is this guy here?!

 

Then suddenly, someone opened the door.

 

“Amber, you’re next on stage. Let’s go!” A staff said to her.

“Okay, coming!” she said to her then she faced us and said “I gotta go. Wish me luck” I smiled as I hugged her “You can do that! Amber Fighting!” In as much as I hate the guy she’s talking to she’s still my friend so I need to support her.

 

Then she left leaving the only 2 of us. I was the first one to move. I can feel the tension so I turned my heels towards the door.

 

“Hyuna!” I heard her calling my name but I didn’t look back then suddenly he held my arm and pulled me closer to him. I was surprise with what he did. I am so close to him right now. As I got my senses back, I quickly moved away from him. We are at the hallway of the waiting rooms. I don’t want to people to see us at that distance for I’m sure it will fuel a scandal.

 

“What do you want?!” I said in a low but irritated voice. I don’t want to catch attentions.

“Let’s talk” he answered

“We have nothing to talk about” I said firmly

“Please, Hyuna….” He said almost pleading

“Talk?! So that you can lie again?!” I felt him stiffen which means that caught him off-guard. “Yeah, I already know that the necklace is not from you. It is from Lee Joon Oppa!” I gave him a disgusted look. Out of the people, I hated liar people the most.

“It is not what you think!” he quickly answered “I have no plans on claiming that it is from me but I got tensed when you suddenly showed it and ask if it’s from me. Trust me, I have no bad intentions. I just wanted to see you that day. Oh God, I missed you” then pulled me again closer to him. He’s freaking hugging me in the middle of the hallway. Luckily, everyone is busy so no one is actually passing by at the moment. Then, I tried to get away from his hug but I couldn’t. He’s so strong that I am stuck in his arms.

 

Then suddenly, someone pulled him away from me. The next I know is that, a guy just slammed Hyunseung Oppa on the wall while grabbing his collar.

 

“Touch him again and I will assure you that I will break you into 2! You hear me?” Then I saw the other guy. Oh no!

“Lee Joon Oppa, stop it! Someone might see you!” I tried my best to stop him. I saw how Hyunseung Oppa is almost choking.

 

“I said stop it!” Then I felt relieved when he finally let go of him but he forcefully held my arm and dragged me away from the situation, away from him.

 

We stopped at the roof top of the building.

 

Long silence.

 

I can still see the anger in his eyes. I have never seen him like this before. It’s like a different Lee Joon Oppa that I am seeing.

 

“Did he hurt you?” He faced me but still has a blank expression but his eyes show different emotions I couldn’t read.

 

I shook my head.

 

“Why did you do that? I got scared that you might kill him, you know that?” I was really worried. It will cause us a lot if anyone saw us at that scene.

“He touch you, Hyuna. He freaking touch you!” He paused. I was startled at bit which his sudden outburst in me

“…What do you want me to do if this is the third time I saw you in his arms?” This time he said in a low and soft voice. For the first time, I saw the pain, the jealousy and the insecurities in his eyes.

“…I should have punch him in the face so that he coul------!” Before he could have finish what he is about to say, I slammed my lips into his. He gasped telling me he was surprised. I was too. Don’t ask me why I did that because the truth is I don’t know. But all I know is that, he looks so damn cute when he is jealous!

 

Then I broke the kiss.

 

Our eyes met.

 

I could see that confused look on his face. It’s priceless! He’s so cute!

 

“W—Why… W-Why did you do that?” he asked stuttering referring to the kiss.

 

I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know” I smiled at him

 

He frowned at me.

 

“It’s the only way I could make you calm down. Geez. You were so angry!” I answered him.

“So you’re telling me that you are my weakness?” And before I knew it, he already wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Why? Aren’t I?” I gave him an innocent look.

“I can never really win at you!” he whined. I burst out laughing.

“Hey you, mister, I’m still mad at you for what you’ve done. You’ve been a bad boy!” I started playing in his head.

“So that’s my “punishment” for being a bad boy huh?” he gave me a sweet smile and I forgot to tell you that we are still in a hugging position while flirting at each other.

“Maybe yes, maybe no… Who knows?” I answered. This time it is his turn to laugh.

“Then I’ll be bad boy from now on” he answered flashing a mischievous smile.

 

I punch me lightly in the arm.

 

“You’re such a tease!” he said still giggling as he moved his face closer to mine. Our foreheads are touching. It’s surprising how we are comfortable with this distance with each other.

 

Funny how a while ago he was really mad as a psycho and now we are literally at the face of each other while doing this flirting game.

 

“I love you…” he whispered but just enough for me to hear it. It caught me off-guard. Yes, there’s no doubt I like him but can I say those words to him already?

 

“I know. Like a said, I will wait for you until you are ready. I’m not rushing you nor pressuring you. I just want you to know that I love you and it’s enough for me that you know it” He’s the sweetest guy I’ve ever now. He never fails to melt me with the affection he was towards me.

 

I hugged him.

 

“Thank you!”

 

I broke the hug and suddenly I remembered something.

 

“It’s mom’s birthday this coming weekend and she wants you to be there”

“Huh? Your mom’s birthday?”

“You’re coming right? You don’t want to leave a BAD impression on her” I emphasized the word BAD to . Then he looked at me worriedly. I just winked at him.

 

 

It’s time to meet my family!

 

************************

A/N:

 

Hi! :))

Is 4minute's dating scandal true? That 3 of the 5 members of 4minute are dating?