Chapter 3: (Day 7) His feelings

The 182 days Love Story

[JOON’s POV]

 

Day 7

 

It’s been a week now since Hyuna and I confirmed our relationship. So many things changed like how much interest the public have in us. Every move we made, for sure it will be on the headlines. Guess that’s the perks of being a Celebrity. There is no such thing as “Privacy” anymore.

 

Speaking of Hyuna, I am now here in Cube building to visit her and try to invite her for dinner. I headed straight their practice room where they are practicing.

 

I can’t help but to be amaze about this girl. She maybe going through a lot these days but she makes sure her work is not affected. That is what you call “Professionalism”

 

“Oh! Joon, Come in! Don’t just stand there behind the door ...” Jihyun the leader told me.

 

I entered the room and greeted everyone but Hyuna didn’t even bother to say a thing to me.

 

“Come on, girls! Let’s repeat the steps!” She said to her members, completely ignoring me …

 

I watched them do their thing. I must say, their new song and choreography. It is so catchy and danceable.

 

After their practice, I immediately got up to give her the bottle of water I have for her.

 

“I already have one!” she said coldly                                                                              

“Uhmm, Hyuna-ssi, do you have any plans for tonight? I would like to invite you to dinner or we can watch a movie instead” I said to her

“I’m already tired. I want to rest. Sorry …” she answered without looking at me. Guess, she really don’t want to see me …

 

I sighed.

 

“Give us a minute, oppa …” Jiyoon said

 

Then they dragged Hyuna on the side. It feels like they are talking some stuff and they are constantly looking at my direction. I am getting nervous about this …

 

After their little conference on the side….

 

“Alright! Let’s go!” she said lazily.

 

I looked at her members who look so happy with the big smiles on their faces. They even gave me an “okay” sign! Alright, Let the Make-Hyuna-Happy Plan start!

 

As planned we ate dinner and now we are here in a cute ice cream store for I know how much she loves it.

 

“Here one for you and this for me …” I said as I gave her ice cream

“Thanks” she answered shortly.

“How’s yours? Is it good?” I asked her

“Yeah”

“Want to try mine?”

“No

“Are you sure? Mine is really good. Here have some ….” Then she gave me a deadly glare

“Okay, fine!”

 

The whole time that we are eating I was the only one talking then she would give me short answers. How frustrating can it be on my part? What you think?

 

We are now walking back to her dorm. Actually we are walking in a distance with each other. Then some people recognized us and started. I immediately walked beside her and intertwined my hands in hers. She was a bit shocked to what I did.

 

“Some people recognized us. They might get suspicious if we walked that far from each other” She didn’t say a word.

 

Right after we passed through those people, she immediately pulled her hand off me and said “Don’t feel too happy that I come here with you. I said yes because of my members and nothing else” The smile on my face disappeared.

“Do you really hate me that much?” I could tell, my question caught her off-guard.

 

All of my frustrations from a while ago up to now pile up. I’m trying my best to reach out to her but she wouldn’t let me.

 

“I know your hurt, betrayed. You feel like the whole world is putting you down. But hey, look around you! There are still people who never left you. People who cares you for, who loves you …” Then I looked at her.

“…. Just look around you, Hyuna” Then Our eyes met.

 

Before we knew it, we are already outside her dorm …

 

“You should go inside. It’s getting cold. You might get sick” I told her.

 

She started walking inside and there I was looking at her again from a far … Then she turned around, I smiled and waved at her goodbye. . .

 

But WAIT. . .

.

Is she?

.

.

.

.

Is she running back to me?

 

Then the next thing I knew, she was infront of me crying ….

 

“Why are crying?” I asked at her as I wiped her tears

“Mianhe, Oppa! I shouldn’t drag you in this situation. I was mad at you because I’m scared! I don’t know who to trust anymore” she really in tears and this is one of the worst feeling ever, seeing the person you love cry and there’s nothing you can do ..

 

I gave her a hug

 

“Shhhhhh …. It’s alright! I understand.  Don’t’ cry anymore … I hate seeing you cry, Shhhh …” I said to comfort her.

 

We remain in that position for quite a time. Then she went inside afterwards. But now, we understand each other more …

 

 I can say “We’re off to a good start!”

   

************************************************

A/N:

Hi! :)

What do you think of this chapter? :)