Chapter 4: (Day 14) Come back to me

The 182 days Love Story

[HYUNA’s POV]

 

Day 14                                 

 

It’s been a busy week for me. There is practice, photoshoot and CFs that I need to attend to and sometimes I don’t have much time for him. Well, I know this is just a deal  but still, we should act like we are so inlove with each other  in the eyes of the people. Luckily, Joon Oppa is understanding and patient even though sometimes I treat him coldly. 

 

He always finds time for me. And today is not an exception. We invited me to watch a movie and he said he’ll pick me up …

 

I am now here in a photoshoot for a magazine …

 

Then suddenly I receive a message ….

 

As I opened my cellphone to check who texted me, it froze me to death when I saw it. I’m pretty sure it is him even though I have erased his number. I know, it is HIM, the man who broke my heart, Jang Hyunseung.

 

“Hyuna-ssi, please let’s talk. Please, hear my side of the story…

I miss you so much”

 

I tried holding back my tears. I need to be strong.

 

I am so immersed in the text that I didn’t notice Joon Oppa’s arrival..

 

“Hey, something’s wrong?” he asked me

“Huh? Oppa! Uhmm…  Nothing, I’m fine” I was surprised to see him

“You sure?” he asked again

 

I nodded

 

“Oppa, I have something ------------”

“Hyuna, come here! We’ll retouch your make-up” the make-up artist cut me off

“I’ll wait for you here ….” He said to me

 

Then I went back to work. After the shoot, I immediately went to him …

 

“Let’s go?” he asked

“Oppa, wait!” he looks to me with a confused look

“….Uhmmm… Can we watch the movie some other time? I can’t go now ….” I said without looking at him. Well, I can’t look at him …

“Why? Are you sure you’re okay?” He can feel that something is bothering me ..

“Yeah .. Uhmmm…Actually, Gayoon unnie asked me if I can go with her.. You know, girl thing” What a lame excuse Kim Hyuna! I said to myself (-.-)

“If that’s the case, Alright then … Just take care of yourself, okay?”

I gave him a smile. Sorry for lying, oppa .. I just need this ..

 

After making sure Joon Oppa left already. I gathered all my strength to face him. I will meet him again after that incident … My heart is pounding so hard. My hands are freezing cold. My knees are shaking.. Damn, this nervousness I am feeling right now.

 

Then, someone hugged me from behind ….

 

“I miss you so much..” Wait, is he crying? I tried my best to pull away from the position we’re into …

Yah! Let go off me!!!” I shouted at him and he followed what I said. There I saw his tears ….

“Hyuna-ssi… I’m sorry …” then he held my hand

“….. I will admit it started off as a bet, it was just for fun. But, as I got to know you everything changed. Every day that I spent with you is special because I am spending it with woman I love and that is you” I couldn’t hold back my tears from falling … All of the pain just went back to me …

“But you still lied to me …” I said

“I tried to tell it to you but my fears are stopping me from doing so. I was afraid that I’ll lose you. I was afraid that you’ll hate me. I was afraid that I will just wake up one day and I don’t have you on my side and that’s what happened. If I could just turn back time, I will not hurt you … Promise …“

“You already did. You already broke my heart. You already made me hate you … And that’s the price I am paying for loving you so much …” Damn, these tears they wouldn’t stop!

“I’m sorry ….”

“…..Hyuna-ssi, please come back to me” he said. My heart dropped. How I long to hear those words from him

“…. I know you still love … Break up with him and be with me! Promise, I won’t hurt you again!” I saw sincerity and longing in his eyes and to be honest, at this point, I am really confused.

“Oppa ….” I don’t know what to say. Part of me is believes him and a part of me hates him…

 

Then suddenly ….

 

“HYUNA!” Both of us turned to him …

“Joon … ” I whispered. I couldn’t read his expression. I can’t see the sweet and caring Joon that I always see because now, he looks serious …

“Let’s go!” he grabbed my hand and pulled me gently away from Hyunseung

“Yah! Let go of her! She’s hurting!” Hyunseung said trying to stop Joon

But not as painful as what you did!” Joon answered that made Hyunseung Oppa shut up.

 

Then we left the place and went to a park where there are only few people … there was a long silence.

 

“So, what did he say?” I looked at him but he’s not looking at me. I know he’s mad because I lied about meeting Hyunseung Oppa

“He … Uhmmm… He said … He wants me back” His face is still emotionless

“And what did you answer?”

“I wasn’t able to answer because apparently you came” I answered him

“Oh! I’m sorry! I ruined your little reunion over there” he said sarcastically

“ …. So basically I was the hindrance between the two of you” he smirked

 “Hyuna-ssi, he hurt you and you will believe him just like that?! Come on! He doesn’t deserve you!”

“Stop it..” I whispered

“If he hurt you before, he can do it again! You deserve better than him -----!!”  He said again

“I SAID STOP IT!!!!!” I shouted

“ … Who are you to judge him? You’re not even my boyfriend! We’re just pretending so don’t act as if you know everything so don’t say all those words to him …. You don’t know him”

I know he’s surprised to what I said, even I was surprised to what came out of my mouth … I saw the pain in his eyes … Gosh, I said too much!

 

 

Then he left me without a word …

 

*********************************

A/N:

 

How's the drama in this chapter?

Tell me whatcha think  .... I'll be happy to read them ... :))