Chapter 14: (Day 95) Truth

The 182 days Love Story

HYUNA’s POV

 

Hi! Sorry, I can’t pick up right now. Please leave your message after the Beep. Have a nice day!

 

Arrrghh!

 

I frustratedly threw my phone at the couch and lazily laid. Why aren’t you picking up, Oppa? I have been trying to call him since last night but still no success. I let out a sigh. I screw up big time. He’s not just upset but he’s mad at me this time.

 

“What’s with the long face, Hyuna?” Jiyoon unnie asked. I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that they are already beside me.

 

I shook my head. I don’t want them to worry about me for the nth time.

 

“I’m guessing that you still haven’t talked with him?” Gayoon unnie then asked. I gave him a confused look. How did she know?

“I saw you last night trying to call him” she confessed.

“He still won’t pick up” I can’t help but to feel sad. He didn’t even let me explain everything.

“Maybe, he is just busy. From what I read, he will be starring in a movie with Jiyeon of T-ara. Maybe, he’s just preparing for it” Jihyun unnie said. Yeah, Park Jiyeon, the one who many people ships with him.

“But what if he’s really mad at me?” I know they are trying to give me a lift but I just can’t right now.

“I don’t mean to offend you unnie but why did you accept the necklace from Hyunseung Oppa?” Sohyun then asked which caught me off-guard then as I looked at them they are all waiting for my answer.

“I tried rejecting it to be honest for I know it will cause such thing between the two of us if I’ll accept it but Hyunseung Oppa insisted on accepting it. He said just think that a fan gave it to me. I don’t want to be rude at him for he travelled that far just for that necklace right? I had no plans in using it but during our shoot stylist unnie saw it and said it looks good with my outfit so I had no choice but follow unnie and that’s where he saw it” I pretty much told them the whole story of my dilemma.

 

“Now, I understand” Gayoon unnie said

“That’s just a misunderstanding. Just give him some time and he will talk to you soon” Jiyoon unnie suggested.

“You need to loosen up, Hyuna! Why don’t you come with me and Sohyun at the supermarket. We need to buy some supply” Jihyun unnie said.

“Yeah, unnie. Supermarkets are your thing right?” Sohyun then said as we held my arm.

 

I smiled at them. I can really feel that they want to make me happy.

 

“Let’s go!” As I dragged Sohyun outside.

 

At the Supermarket ….

 

“Can you guys get these things on the list? I’ll just go to the meat section” Jihyun unnie asked to us maknaes.

“Sure, unnie” Sohyun answered

“Unnie, can we get other things other than these? You know snacks perhaps?” I grinned at the thought.

“Hyuna, you’re being a food monster again! Follow that list first! We’ll talk later!” Our leader then shouted which made me shut up.

 

Sohyun and I started getting the things on the list.

 

“How many eggs will I get unnie?” she asked

“2 dozen so 2 trays of eggs” I answered.

“There you go..” She said as she puts the eggs on our cart “What’s next?”

“Veggies!”

 

As we are getting the vegetables on the list, I constantly check my phone wishing to see a text or a call from him but still none. I sighed.

 

“Unnie? Unnie?” Sohyun poked me that cut off my day dreaming.

“Yes?” As I turned to her

“You’re thinking of him again?”

“Aniya! Why would I? I’m just thinking of other stuff” I answered defensively

“Like what?” there is teasing in her voice.

“Like… Like what episode of Simpson will I watch later? Come on! Let’s get the other stuff” I pushed our cart and left her.

“If you say so….” I heard her chuckle.

 

She then followed me.

 

“Unnie there is a free taste of chocolate brownies on the other side. I saw it awhile ago. Want to try?” Sohyun whispered to me.

“Why did you just tell me that now? Let’s go! I’m hungry!” Have I told you that trying free taste on supermarkets is one of our things as a group? As what Jihyun unnie says, we are all Food Monsters! Our hobby is to eat. You can see that our variety shows, right?

 

We are on our third try when someone suddenly appeared in front of me while I was about to bite on the brownie I have in hand.

 

“Is it good?” As I looked up to him, I was startled to see GO Oppa.

“Oppa?” I literally want to bury myself in the ground right now. Gosh, this is so embarrassing. He saw me digging this brownie like a 5 year old kid first time eater.

“Want some?” Really, Hyuna? Offering him a brownie from a free taste stall which apparently is your third lined up now? Is that all you can ask? I can’t help but scold myself right now.

“Hi Oppa!” Sohyun greeted also.

 

He shook his head “I’m good. We just ate awhile ago” We? Meaning he is with s? Right on cue, he’s members appeared. Mir Oppa, Seungho Oppa, Thunder Oppa … I am still expecting to see him.

 

“If you’re looking for him, he’s not here” Thunder Oppa probably saw me looking for him around.

 “Didn’t he visit you in your dorm this morning?” Mir Oppa asked

 

I shook my head in response.

 

“Really? He left early in the morning. I thought he’ll drop by to you before leaving for film” Seungho Oppa added.

“He left early because he said he still needs to fetch Jiyeon-ssi in their dorm so that they can go together in the location of the film set” Thunder confessed all of the sudden.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I glared at Sohyun’s reaction.

 

 

OUCH.

 

 

THAT HURTS.

 

 

“He left early because he said he still needs to fetch Jiyeon-ssi in their dorm so that they can go together in the location of the film set”

 

It keeps lingering in my mind. I was stunned. He was with her plus he even fetched her and he won’t pick up my calls. How bad can that be?

 

“So, Hyuna did you like it?” GO Oppa then asked. I tried composing myself.

“The brownie is good. It’s so delicious!” I answered all smiles at them.

“No, you know… that thing?” I arched a brow at them. What are they talking about?

“Joon won’t tell us anything about it. Come on, we want to know everything!” Mir said but I really can’t figure out what are they talking about.

“Did he tell you not to tell us? That’s unfair! We helped him with it and we just want to know if you like it and how did he gave it to you?” GO Oppa said whining at me.

“I bet you like it because, you know what, there is only one kind of that necklace in the world” Necklace? My heart started beating so fast that I froze to where I was. Is it from him?

“N-Necklace?” I was stuttering. I am so confused right now.

“Yeah, the one with a H on it. He said he wants to give you something that is unique and you can call it your own because as for him there is no one like you. There is only one Kim Hyuna in the world. Your boyfriend is so cheesy!” I was at the verge of crying with what I heard. Those sweet words from him. My heart melted with those words. So it is from him and I just said in his face that it is from Hyunseung Oppa. No wonder he’s mad at me.

 

“Where is he? When is he coming back? I need to talk to him” I asked almost pleading. I freaking need to talk to him right now.

“Not sure if he’ll be back tonight or tomorrow morning” Seungho Oppa answered.

 

******

 

1:15 am

 

I can’t sleep right now. I am still in shock with everything that was just revealed to me. So he did come to Jeolla but why did he not give it to me personally? Why did Hyunseung Oppa claim the necklace to be his? I am so confused right now that I want answers.

 

I hastily got off my bed.

 

I made up my mind. I will seek for answers. I need to see him.

 

Since, it is already late at night. My members are all asleep even my manager so I decided to drive myself to their dorm. I know what I am doing is reckless but still I just can’t take another day without knowing the truth.

 

As I arrived at their dorm, I stepped out of my car. Luckily,there are only a few people passing by but bad news  it also started snowing.  I sat on the front steps of their building then I dialed his number.

 

“Please pick up oppa. Please. I’m begging you answer it” but he didn’t.

 

I tried dialing his number for so many times that I felt on giving up. It’s so cold. I was on a hurry that I forgot to wear a jacket. I am wearing a sweater.

 

Hi! Sorry, I can’t pick up right now. Please leave your message after the Beep. Have a nice day!

 

I took a deep breath and collected all the guts I have as I spoke..

 

“Hi Oppa! It’s me Hyuna. Oppa, I know you are mad because you won’t pick up my calls” I tried laughing but the truth is tears started pouring down my cheecks. “By the way, Congratulations on your new movie with Jiyeon. I’m sure that will be a hit” I wanted to try to sound happy but I couldn’t. There was a long paused. “ I’m Sorry, Oppa. Please let’s talk. Please hear my side. And yeah, I forgot to tell you last time we saw each other that…. That I missed you too. I’ll just be here waiting for you outside”

 

I ended the call. I hugged my knees and started the let go of the tears I was suppressing awhile ago.

 

 

**************

A/N:

4minute have been slaying with their Comeback Crazy! It's my jam right now!!

YEAH, I'M THE FEMALE MONSTER

YOU KNOW THAT?

EVERBODY LET'S GET CRAZY RIGHT NOW!

LEGGO!

 

I also like Tickle Tickle!

 

So far, with all their Comeback stages, this is may favorite.. What's yours?