Chapter 6: (Day 23) Don't let go of me

The 182 days Love Story

 

[HYUNA’s POV]

 

DAY 23

 

It’s been days since Joon Oppa and I talked. I’m pretty sure, I’ll see him today. It’s the Dream Concert! Every idol groups are here to perform.

 

To be honest, I am really nervous to see him. I don’t know what to react or what to say. The last time we saw each other, it caused us a big fight and I admit it was my fault.

 

I asked my manager of the position of the waiting rooms of the idols here and found out that MBALQ  is in the right wing and we are on the left wing.

 

“Let’s go!” our manager said as we are about to rehearse for our performance later..

 

As soon as I went out, I spotted him. He’s just alone. With all the sweat all over him, I’m guessing they just finished their own rehearsals. Geez! How can someone look so hot even he’s totally sweating?

 

I shook my head

 

 Kim Hyuna, what are you thinking?

 

“Hi Oppa!” My members said and my daydreaming was cut-off.

 

He smiled and wave to them to them.

 

My mind is panicking.. I don’t know what to do! I looked at him but he just passed by without even looking at me. I guess, he’s really mad at me.

 

I sighed

 

This is what I deserve for being so rude to him! So this is his feeling every time I treat him coldly. A taste of my one medicine I guess.

 

I watched their performance and I was amazed of how god he is on stage. His charisma is overflowing! As I stepped on stage for our own performance, one thing is on my mind. I need to nail this performance for he might watch us too and I can’t fail this time. I need to impress him. He needs to see how good his girlfriends is.

 

Then the show ended and the press people went to every idol they want to interview and as much as possible I am avoiding them for I know they’ll ask questions about us.

 

It happened so fast that the next thing I needthe media people already formed a crowd around me …

 

“So, Hyuna, how’s your relationship with Lee Joon?” said the 1st reporter

“Is it true that you already broke up?” said the 2nd reporter

“Hyuna-ssi, are you and Lee Joon going through a tough time?” the 3rd reporter asked

 

I feel so helpless. I don’t know what to say or answer.

 

Then suddenly, someone held my hand and said

“Hyuna-ssi, I’ve been looking for you …..” I looked at him, it’s Joon Oppa! Then he looked at me. I mouthed Sorry!

“…. And to answer your question, we’re okay! In every relationship, there will be ups and downs and those things make our relationship better than ever” He said while looking at me and our hands are intertwined.

 

We answered every question that the press asked. I don’t feel any worries now because I know Lee Joon oppa is on my side.

 

Then the press media moved to other artists. We can now relax … I guess not! I spotted Beast members. I saw how serious Hyunseung oppa is seeing how close Joon oppa and I and our hands still intertwined. Then I felt that Joon Oppa loosen the grip on my hand. He is about to let go off me when I tighten the hold in his hand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Don’t let go of me, Oppa …..” I said to him while looking straight to his eyes and hope it went through his heart to see that I am sincere when I said those words.

 

 

****************************

A/N:

Second update for today!

It's Hyuna's turn to show slight feelings ..... :)))))

 

Btw, have you seen the BTS of Mystic Fighter featuring Hyuna???

She's the most adorable thing in the world!! Can't get enough of her dorkiness!! :))