Chapter 7: (Day 30) One month down

The 182 days Love Story

[JOON’s POV]

 

Day 30

 

(Yawning) Wow! I haven’t slept that long for the past weeks. It feels good! I feel like I’m energized and ready to work again!

 

Seungho’s hyung cooking smells goods! It makes me hungry!

 

As I went out my room … Hasn’t washed up or even brushed my teeth.

 

“Goodmorning, Oppa!” My eyes widened!

“Hyuna? What are you doing here?” I couldn’t believe she is here in our dorm …

“She said she’ll cook for us… Isn’t that so sweet?” GO hyung said

 

Oh Shoot! I remembered something … I immediate rushed back to my room.

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Thunder said

“I’ll just fix myself! I can’t show up to her like this!” I said making everyone laughed at me.

 

Then she finished cooking and we ate all together …

 

“Hyuna-ssi, you should come here often. The foods are so delicious!” Mir said

“Yah! Are you saying that mine is not good?” Seungho hyung said.

Nobody answered

“Silence means yes?” I answered him!

 

We all had a good time chatting especially that Hyuna is here with us.

 

“They are really so childish!” I told her

“They are actually so funny” she said

“…. Uhmmm, Oppa , I just want to say sorry again for what happened before-----” she brought up that issue again

“Shhhh. Let’s just forget about that” I told her

“Soooo, we’re okay now?” Hyuna asked shyly

“You don’t like?” I started teasing her

“Oppa!” she punched me lightly

“Come here …” I said as a she walked near me and I gave her a hug …

 

So now, we’re okay!

 

“Yah! Love birds! Don’t do that here! Geez!” Seungho hyung said

 

So we went out! I’m actually excited because this is our first official date together! We went to an amusement park. She said she wanted to go there. Of course, I’ll say yes to everything that will make her happy.

 

We tried all the rides together! I’m happy that I actually see the other side of her. The outgoing, fun and child at heart part of her which is rare to see on-stage.

 

“Oppa, do I have something on my face?” she said as she noticed me staring at her

 

I shook my head and pretended that nothing happened.

“Let’s go! I’m excited to ride the roller coaster!” she pulled me. Have I already told you that this girl is also adventurous?

 

Feeling exhausted and all, we decided to rest to an area that has an overlooking view of the place.

 

“Wow! It’s so beautiful! Look at the stars!” she said. She’s like a kid really amazed to the beautiful scenery before our eyes.

“It’s not that beautiful!” I said as she gave me a curious look

“… Because the one of the most beautiful thing is the world is right here in front of me!” I looked at her straight to the eyes. I saw how she blushed. .

“I think the roller coaster took the real Joon! Yah, Mr. Roller coaster, bring me back my Joon oppa!!” that’s her childish reaction about being so cheesy!! (-.-!)

 

Then we both laughed. Yeah, we’re both weird!

 

We sat to eat the foods I bought …

 

“I’m so hungry!” I was about to bite in my pizza

“Before, we eat .. I have a surprise for you!” she said with a big smile on her face..

“What is it?”

Close your eyes, first!”

“You sure, this is not a prank or what ...” Well, I’m excited and nervous at the same time ..

“It’s safe! Don’t worry!” I did what she told me.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

“You can now, open them!” I opened my eyes and I saw that she is holding something … Couple bracelets!!

“I made this myself!” she wore the bracelet for me

“Thank you!” I was overwhelmed. She actually made an effort for me

“Do you know what day is it?” she asked me. As far as I know, it’s just an ordinary Thursday. Nothing special!

“I knew it! You forgot it!” she whined at me!

“…. How can you forget our First monthsary?!” she seems annoyed.

 

Oh shoot!  How can you forget, Lee Joon! I’m such a pabo!

 

“Hey , I’m sorry … I didn’t mean to forget it. It’s just that …” I can’t think of any valid excuse. I’m so dead!

 

I tried to reach for her.

 

“Hyuna-ssi, Please..I’m sorry …..” she turned to me

“Fine! But makes sure that this is the last time that you will forget it or else…. I will hang you upside down on the Ferris wheel over there, arasso?” How can she be so cute even with a serious face?

“Yes, mam!” As I pulled her closer to me, I gave her a back hug.

“Happy first monthsary, Oppa!”

“Happy first monthsary!” I said as I gave her a kiss on the side of her head.

 

If I could just freeze the time, I will … I don’t want this to end …

 

 1 month down, 5 more months to go 

 

*****************************

 

A/N:

Sorry, it's a bit of a lame update!

Tell me what you think of my story .. I'll be happy to read them ...

Gotta go .. I still have a practice to go at school..