Chapter 9: (Day 42) Jealousy Alert

The 182 days Love Story

 

[HYUNA’s POV]

 

Day 42

 

“Wow! It’s so awesome!”

“The vocals are daebak!

“I love the drama in it!”

 

I woke up with all these noise. What is happening? Seriously, these girls, it’s so early and they are interrupting my sleep.

 

Then I saw them busily checking something on a laptop …

 

“Yah! What’s the noise all about!?” I shouted at them.

“Unnie, come here! Watch this, it’s so cool!” Sohyun then dragged me towards they’re watching.

 

I saw that they are watching Ailee’s Singing got better MV.

 

“Lee Joon Oppa is there too!” Jihyun unnie said excitedly

“They look like a real couple in it!” Jiyoon unnie then said

 

After hearing that, I gave her a “Don’t-Say-That-In-Front-Of-The-Girlfriend Look”

 

“Ohhhh, Sorry! I forgot that the Girlfriend is here!” There is emphasis on the word Girlfriend!

 

Everyone laughed

 

Then I watched the MV. I must say, it’s so good! Ailee unnie’s vocals never fail to amaze her listeners. You can feel the emotions in the song which were reflected with the lyrics. Plus, the acting is realistic. Add to it that Joon oppa is there. No wonder why my members are so amazed by her.

 

“Will you just stare at him? Look, he’s melting with your stare!” Gayoon unnie said as she caught me staring the video which was pause on Joon Oppa’s part.

So, what’s the score?” Jihyun unnie asked

 

I gave them an innocent look

 

“Answer the question, Hyuna!!!” They all shouted at me.

 

I guess that didn’t work!

 

“These past few weeks, I’ve got to know him. He’s fun to be with. He never fails to make me laugh. He’s a true gentleman. In short, we’re just having fun!” I answered

“How about as a real… you know …. Is he getting there?” she asked again

“Boyfriend? Love? Tssss…  I’ve got no time for all those! The last time I believe in it, it just broke my heart so now, I’m just taking it slow. Go with the flow and see where it takes me” I answered to them.

 

Speaking of Boyfriend, we planned to have dinner together and that he will fetch me at 7pm here in our dorm.

 

6:30 pm. I’m all set and ready to go

 

“Unnie, you looked good!” Sohyun said. This is why I love this girl so much!

 

As I wait for him, we played games.

 

7pm. Still no Joon

 

“Maybe he’s just stuck in the traffic along the way…” Gayoon unnie said

 

Then we continued playing …

 

7:50pm.. Woah! I already got tired of playing and still he hasn’t arrived?

 

“Yah! Joon Oppa, where are you?” as I tried calling him but I can’t contact him. He’s phone must be off or what ….

 

Then someone knocked on our door and finally it’s him!

 

“Sorry… I was late … ” he said first he knew I was mad

“…. I was invited with to the Comeback party of Ailee with her comeback so I came from there so I was late”

“Ohhhhhhhh …..” My members reacted

“Let’s go!” I said and starting walking …

 

We arrived in the restaurant and guess what? The whole time that we’re eating Ailee unnie is our topic. He’s telling me stories about what went through in Ailee’s party. He gave sneak peak about the shooting of the MV of Ailee. He almost gave me a summary of the BTS of his work with Ailee …

 

Ailee!

Ailee!

Ailee!

Ailee!

 

All day long, all I heard was Ailee unnie’s name!

 

“Are you alright? You’re not speaking … you’re not -----”

“I’m fine!!” I cut him off

“Is there something wrong?” he asked again. I’m making him worried again. Geez! He never fails to make me feel guilty about being too harsh on him.

 

I sighed

 

“Are you sure? It’s just okay that we went out?” he gave me a confused look

“…. I mean, it’s just okay to you that you left the party early just to eat dinner with me?” I said looking down. I don’t know. A part of me is shy?

“…. With all the stories that you told me, it looks like you’re really having fun there. You should have just called me or texted me that we should just cancel our date …” I continued.

 

He laughed.

 

“What is so funny with what I said?”

“You look cute when you’re jealous!” He said still laughing

“ME? JEALOUS? No, I’m not!” I said defensively!

“So can I go back in the party?” he asked with his mischievous smile

“Fine! Go with Ailee unnie! You can also bring my members! It’s an Ailee day in our dorm, do you know that?” my emotions just bursted in front of him. He’s smile was gone.

“…. Worst is, you are actually with me and yet she is our topic and now I’m feeling like I cut your enjoyment there just to be here” This is why I’m pissed. I felt like I was the fun-breaker and it’s adding to the guilt I’m feeling because I want to tell him something too.

 

“I came here because I want to be with you!” he said to me and held my face.

“… And I’m sorry if all I’m saying is Ailee topic. I’m sorry that I didn’t see that you are jealous already. I’m sorry, baby!” he smiled again.

 

“I’m not jealous!”

 

“You don’t have to worry, baby! Ailee and I are just close friends!” he reassures me then he held me face and gave a kiss in the forehead. He surely knows how to make me shut up with all his sweet moves and I'm getting used to it?

 

Yeah, our relationship is like a “Cat and Dog” thing! We fight then afterwards we're sweet then fight again!

 

“Oppa, I need to tell you something….” I said

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’m making a TM performance again …..”

 

He’s face became serious.

 

“Just say No and I’ll not do it …” I told him

 

Then there was a long silence.

 

 Is it he’s turn to be jealous?

 

***********************************

A/N:

Sorry for the late update...

Been busy with my internship these past few days ...

I really appreciate all the comment you all say about my story. It makes me want to give you the best updates I can do. Thank you, guys! :))