Chapter 13: (Day 93) Did it again

The 182 days Love Story

Hyuna’s POV

 

“Hyunseung  Oppa?” I was surprised to see him soon as I went out of our door to check who the mystery guy Hyunho is telling me about.

“H-Hi!” he said awkwardly and scratching the back of his head which showed that he is kinda shy for showing up out-of-the-blue.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. I’m sure it got to be something important for him to come here this far.

“I.. uhm… I…” he started

 

Then suddenly I remembered the necklace at my hand and look at him. Could it be?

 

“Is this from you?” I showed him the necklace

“That.. Uhm.. You see…”

“Yah! Answer me!!” I don’t have the time for a guessing game!

“Y-Yes!” he finally admitted.

 

My body then froze.  I don’t know what to feel. Should I thank him or just return it to him?

 

“But why?” I asked almost whispering for there are so many questions in my head right now.

“I-I just want to….” he answered.

 

Something in me felt bad. I shouldn’t accept it! It’s like cheating on Joon Oppa if I will accept although technically it’s not really us but in the eyes of everyone else and in our own terms it is us, right?  Did I make sense?

 

“I can’t accept it” I said as I hand him the necklace.

“But, it is for you” he then retorted

“I already made up my mind. Even though this necklace is really beautiful and it is really tempting to accept it but I am choosing to be honest and fair to someone. I’m sorry!” I admitted to him.

“I traveled this far just to see you because I was wondering how you are doing here. I just…. I just really want to see you. Please accept that necklace…  just think that it is from somebody like----“

“A fan?” I continued

“Yeah” there was an awkward silence after. I really can’t find the words to tell him.

 

“I know I cannot bring back everything that we had. I already screw it. But please find a little space in your heart for me to prove that I really did love and still love you” he said in all sincerity

 

 It felt like my heart melted with how he said those words. I’ve got to admit he still has an impact in me. Damn, 2 years of being with him is no joke. My world did revolve on him that I almost forgot I still have my own life to live. I freaking love this man so bad that when he broke my heart, it felt like my world fell apart right in front of me. I thought I will lose everything but one man helped me get back on my feet and start living life again.

 

“Please give me another chance and stop that stupid arrangement between the 2 of you” I gave him a confused look.

“I know everything, Hyuna! I know that your relationship is only for a show and that you will break up after 6 months!!” I almost forgot how to breathe with his revelation. How did he know? We were very careful in hiding it!

 

 But the next thing he did really caught-me-off guard, before I could react he already wrapped his arms around me for a tight hug.

 

“I still love you, Hyuna….” He whispered in my ear that gave me shiver to my spine. I hate that I react to him this way!

 

Then suddenly …..

 

“Hyuna baby!” He said with his killer smile flashing to me.

 

Joon Oppa!

 

I immediately let go from the hug and look around me. Is he here?

 

“What’s wrong?” Hyunseung Oppa asked

 

I shook my head. It is just an imagination! He is not here! Why will he even be here I am not even his girlfriend for him to worry and look after me! I feel so frustrated.

 

“You should go, Oppa. It’s getting dark” I said trying so hard to play it cool.

He nodded

“Go inside now, it’s cold already. Bye!” he waved to me one last time before he started his car and left.

 

 

[Day 93]

 

“It feels good to be back!!!” I yelled in my most high-pitch voice ever! As I am about to go to a photo shoot with my members!

“Yah! Tone down your voice!” Gayoon unnie said who is kinda irritated on me now.

“Pikachu is back!” Jiyoon unnie then scream earning a glare from Gayoon unnie

“Don’t mind her, girls! Hyuna is just really excited to get back to work, right Hyuna?”

I nodded to Jihyun unnie.

 

 3 weeks of rest gave the energy and enthusiasm that I need for my work as an Idol. I miss everything about this chaotic work.

 

When we arrived, we immediately started. 4minute girls are the chosen cover of a magazine. We had our hair and make-up done and we are preparing for our solo shots to be taken. I’m the 3rd in line. Halfway through the shoot, we took a break to eat and there my members bombarded me with so many questions.

 

“Did he visit you there?” Gayoon unnie asked

“Who?” I said innocently.

“You know who are talking about Hyuna!” Jihyun unnie then said

“He didn’t but Hyunseung Oppa did” I said calmly.

“WHAAAAAT?!” they all said in chorus

“And he knew everything including the set-up Joon Oppa and I have” I admitted calmly

“WHAAAAAT?!” they said again.

 

They were about to say something when the stylist called me.

 

“Wow. It looks good on you!” She complimented as I wore the black backless dress she picked.

“Thanks unnie” Then I stood up and was about to go to the other side when I almost tripped causing me to hold on to the chair nearby and my things and bag fell on the floor.

“Aigoo, I’m so clumsy!” As I started picking up my things and stylist unnie helped me.

“What’s this?” she asked all of a sudden then as I looked to her so was holding the box of the necklace. How careless can you get Hyuna? I forgot to leave it at the dorm while ago.

 

“Uhm, it’s just a simple necklace” I manage to say

“Can I see it?”

I opened the box for her “See, I told you it is just a simple necklace” I was about to keep it in my bag when she spoke again “Wear it! It looks good on her outfit!”

“What? You sure? It might ruin the whole look” I’m really hesitant about wearing it. I don’t feel like wearing it though.  How can I say it to her in a nice way?

“Trust me, it perfectly matches your style today! It looks like it is especially made for you only!” And with that she won the argument! She’s still the stylist, right?

 

 I wore it.

 

In the middle of my shoot, my members started making noise…

 

“Unnie, hurry up! We have a surprise for you!” Sohyun said. If I know, it will just be a prank! I know these girls so well!

“I’m not taking it!” I manage to say before posing again to the camera.

“You might regret it!” Jihyun unnie then said as I heard their mischievous laughs.

“Stop bothering me!”

“We know you really missed each other!” With what Jiyoon unnie, I can’t help but expect someone!

“Stop playing  hard-to-get and come here already!” Gayoon unnie then shouted

 

Luckily, the photographer gave me a 15 mins break. I ran as fast as I could to the Dressing Room and I excitedly opened the door. To my dismay, it is our manager Seungyeon Oppa. The bright smile on the face then faded.

 

“Didn’t you miss me?” Manager Oppa said

“A little bit” a jokingly said to him with a matching frown. I heard giggling laugh of my members

“Got you!”  Jiyoon unnie shouted

“It’s not a good joke okay?” I’m really expecting him! Where the hell is he?!

 

Then the door suddenly opened!

 

“Hi! Are you looking for me?” I know that voice! Oh gosh, just the sound of his voice never fails to make my heart beats fast. I turned to his direction then our eyes met! One thing is for sure I really missed him!

“Yah, what took you so long?” I whined at him causing him to chuckle then I realize that my members went out already.

“I miss you baby! Trust me I really do!” He finally said and pulled me into a hug. Whenever he wraps his arms around me, it never fails to make me feel so secure. “Did you get the rest that you need?” he asked before breaking for our hug.

 

I nodded. I suddenly forgot how to speak. I was so overwhelmed with what I’m feeling.

 

“Do I have something on my face?” I asked as he is staring at me.

He shook his head.

“Wow! That’s a nice necklace!” he pointed at the necklace that I am wearing.

 

With that, I felt a huge lump in my throat. How can I tell him that this is from someone he doesn’t really like? But at the end of the day, I needed to be honest to him.

 

“Oppa… You see this necklace is from someone…”

 

“From your mom?”

 

“No…”

 

“Your Brothers?”

 

“No…”

 

“Grandma?”

 

“No …”

 

“Fan?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Wow! That fan has a taste on-------”

 

 

“His name is Jang Hyunseung…..”

 

*************

 

My shoot resumes and took me another hour to finish everything. I hurriedly went back to the Dressing room and look for him because I have a lot of explaining to do. After revealing who is it from, I staff already called me for the shoot will resume.

 

“Where’s he?” I asked my members

“He left already. He said he needs to do some stuff. He also said to eat the foods he brought and take care of yourself well! Don’t get sick!” Jihyun unnie answered.

 

 

 

Damn, did I make him mad again?

 

 

**************************

A/N:

4minute is making a comebck on February!!

Who's excited?