Chapter 1: The Start

The 182 days Love Story

BREAKING NEWS!

“4minute’s Kim Hyuna and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon are officially a couple!”

Both of the idol’s agencies have confirmed it. According to a source, the two were secretly dating for quite a while now and the “Photo” controversy was the confirmation of their romantic relationship.

 

[Hyuna’s POV]

 

I turned off the television.

I closed my eyes. I wanna shut everything down. These past 2 weeks were hell for me. So many things happened.

I sighed.

 

“Hyuna-ah, let’s go ” Our manager said

“I don’t want to go, oppa” I said lazily

“We’ve talked about this, right? This is also for you!” he said

“It’s just a picture! For God’s sake! I don’t hella care about what they think about me!!” I couldn’t hide the anger I’m feeling. I am going through a tough time and yet no one is listening to me …

“How about your family, your group, our company? This controversy is not just about you but also to us. So please, try to cooperate. Come on! We’ll be late for the interview” I followed what more can I do.

 

Upon arriving, I immediately spotted him.. Who they so called my Boyfriend?! Geez, I can’t even acknowledge it!

 

“Hi! Are you ready?” Joon asked

I didn’t bother to answer.

“Did you eat already? I bought some foods for you” he said again

“Stop acting like everything’s okay!!!!!” I couldn’t help myself from shouting at him. I’m really pissed that he doesn’t take this matter seriously. Arrrrgh. This guy!!!

“Hey, calm down. Someone might hear you” he said to me.

“Is there a problem there?” his manager asked. We caught their attention.

“Nothing, we’re just finalizing some stuff” he answered. Yeah, that’s right we have to talk things over so that we will not mess later. That’s the Art of Pretending.

 

 

And we’re Live!!

 

“Let us welcome the new couple, Kim Hyuna and Lee Joon!!!” everyone clapped and cheered for us.

 

We greeted everyone.

 

“So let’s start, so how many months are you together?” one of the MC asked

He looked at me and smiled “Quite a while now. Actually, we’re not after the quantity but on the quality of time we spent together” he answered. He’s good in answering or should I say …in making stories.

 

“When did you feel that yeah.. I like this girl! ?” another MC asked

“As all of you know, we shot her Bubble Pop MV together and there I realized that she’s not pretty and talented but she also has a good heart and that’s what liked about her” His answer made a good response to the ladies. I can even hear them saying “How sweet”.

Somehow, there is something about his delivery that will convince you that everything is true. That’s good of an actor he is. Too, bad everything is scripted!

“How about you, Hyuna?” all of the attention shifted on me. I looked at my manager who is nervous that I will mess up ..

“He’s a very nice and generous man. I can count on him every time I need him. A true gentleman I must say.. No wonder he has many fangirls!” I answered. I show him flashed a winner smile

“Speaking of fans, were you afraid that fans will bash you or be mad at you? Especially you Hyuna, you have a very successful pairing with Hyunseung of Beast” The question caught me off-guard.  I heard that name again. I tried to composed myself.

 

“You can do this, Hyuna!” I thought to myself

 

“Our fans are very supportive to us. They even cheer on our relationship and they are actually hoping that we’ll end up together” Joon’s the one who took the question for me.

“…. And for Trouble maker, it’s just work, right Hyuna?” he looked at me.

 

I nodded as a response

 

“So now, let’s talked about the controversy that involved the two you, Tell us about that “Picture”” The MC said. Oh ! I might not be able to control my tears from falling! I felt like I’m being suffocated with topics that they are digging from me.

 

 I looked at Joon. He held my hand and whispered “Don’t worry, I’m here” before giving me a quick kiss on the side of my head. Luckily, I have him on my side if not I would have broke down from the start.

 

“That picture is the testament of my love for her!” He said without hesitations. I didn’t see that coming!

 

************

The interview ended and I just arrived here in our dorm … I didn’t even know how I arrived. I’m really exhausted both physically and mentally.

 

I went straight to my room and as I shut the door, my tears that I’ve been hiding started falling! I feel so weak. Damn, this pain, it won’t go away!

 

 

Two things are for sure ….

 

 I hate myself!

 I hate my life!!!

 

 

=============================================

A/N:

This is a complete random story ... 

Hope you like it!

:))))))