Chapter 2

Fishes and a sea monster

*L.Joe POV*

 

“Do you answer?” Minsoo asked me as he saw the words on the desk next Monday.

“I don’t think so… I just want to play that game a bit longer.” I grinned.

“And do you want to know who she is?”

“It’s not important…”

“It’s not? Wae?”

“Come on, you already know why…!”

“Because of that blonde guy?”

“Ne, because of that blonde guy!”

That blonde guy… I didn’t know much about him. I just knew that he was my age, was a friend of that boy with the big fish lips and… he had a breathtaking smile. And because of that smile he caught my attention. But as one of the schools kingkas I couldn’t just go to him and say something like “Hey, you’re very pretty and I think I like you!” So I couldn’t do anything else but to watch his smile from afar.

 

Don’t think it’s important!

 

I replied after a while.  

 

*ChunJi POV*

 

Not important? Oh… I think it was VERY important!

“Disappointed?” Niel asked.

“A bit…!” I admitted. A LOT! Why won’t he tell me? I couldn’t even sleep that weekend just because I was too nervous to find out who he was. I guess I was a bit too involved in this…

“Maybe he will tell you later… and then he will become your boyfriend~” Niel sang.

“Come on… be both know that won’t happen!” I laughed. “I bet that guy is ugly and…”

“It’s about the inner values!” he stopped my thoughts.

“Yeah… I know… but do you want to have an ugly boyfriend?”

“Ani! I want Minsoo!”

Still laughing I rolled my eyes. When Niel wants something, he REALLY wants it. Recently there were two things in his head. Become a famous singer and Minsoo’s boyfriend. But I personally didn’t even think that Minsoo was interested in boys.

Enough with Niel’s problems and back to mine!

 

If u won’t tell I won’t tell either!

 

“Look! Someone forgot his notepad here!” Niel suddenly said and showed me a little blue book.

“Is there a name inside? Maybe this could be a clue to find the boy who tried to kill my fishes."

“No it’s not… too bad! Just some phone numbers and hundreds of drawings.”

“Drawings?” That word caught my attention.

“Not like that sea monster… these are really good ones.” he said.

“Let me see!”

Niel shoved the book to my side of the desk. I flicked through the pages. Yes! These drawings were a lot better than the monster. So this was definitely NOT the notepad of the boy I was searching for.

 

 

*C.A.P POV*

 

“Minsoo, do you have the number of the girl from your class?” Jonghyun asked me as he, Byunghun and I were walking home.

“Ne, I got it! I almost forgot…!” I stopped to take out my notepad but it wasn’t in my bag. Did I forget it somewhere? “I’m sorry but… I think I lost my notepad…!” I said.

“Are you serious?”

“Sorry! Erm… I’ll go back searching it! Just go, I’ll call you later!” With that I ran back to school. Please let me find that book! All my drawings were inside! They were much more important for me than that stupid phone number...

Where should I start searching? I asked for her number in… 127! As fast as I could I ran to that room. There were still some people packing their things and talking to their friends. I waited outside the room to search the book when everyone’s gone.

Then I noticed that this was the class of Byunghun’s crush, the blonde boy. He tried to stuff three books inside his bag. That fish lipped boy was talking to him. They were standing at the desk, Byunghun and I were usually sitting at. The desk where Byunghun was drawing and texting with that girl. The blonde guy finally succeeded in putting his things inside his bag. Now he and his friend were walking outside the room. I quickly hid behind the wall as if I did something illegal like spying on them.

“Do you think he will write more?” I heard his friend say.

“I hope so! It’s so funny and exciting!” the blonde answered laughing. “And all because of these two fishes…”

So… it was HIM? The blonde boy was the one Byunghun was texting with? Suddenly I smiled like an idiot. No, I won’t tell Byunghun about that! He has to find out himself, who the girl was...