Chapter 8

Fishes and a sea monster

*Niel POV*

 

“Niel? Everything okay? Your face is red…” Chanhee asked me as we met in 127 after lunch break .

“E-Erm… n-ne! I-I’m alr-right!” I stuttered and turned even redder.

“Okay… good!” he seemed satisfied with my answer. Phew… that was close…

We sat down on the chairs when Chanhee suddenly let out a high pitched scream. I nearly got a heart attack.

“WHAT?” I exclaimed.

Chanhee just pointed at the desk. At first I didn’t get what was wrong there but then I saw it… someone really cleaned the desk! Oh no…

“I’m so sorry Chanhee…!” I mumbled and patted his arm.

He was bursting into tears. Or at least he acted like doing so.

“Wae~” he whined.

“Yesterday you were about to clean it by yourself and now you’re sad about it… Sometimes you’re like a girl during-“
“Don’t you dare saying something like that!” he hissed at me. Then his eyes wandered back at the desk. He sighed.

“Come on… you already know who drew all of these monsters and half-dead people.”

“The person wasn’t dead! I drew a bungee rope, did you forget?”

“That’s why I said HALF-dead!” I laughed.

“I should’ve taken a picture before…” he regretted.

“No! The risk of getting caught was too high!”

At our school it wasn’t allowed to even take your phone out of your pocket. If a teacher caught you, he will take your phone and keep it until the lessons were over. In addition you will be send to detention. Of course there were ways to avoid getting caught but in class it was nearly impossible. The only place where no one could take away your phone was at the toilet… so I think you can imagine how crowded the toilet was during breaks…

“I think you’re right…” Chanhee mumbled. “But…”
“No buts Chanhee…”

 

After lesson as we walked out of school there was an extremely hot guy leaning against the gate. Oh wait! That guy was my boyfriend!

I smiled brightly at him and waved my hand. Chanhee gave me a strange look.

“Who are you smiling at?” he asked.

Before I could answer his question, Minsoo was already running towards me and pressed his lips against mine. Next to me Chanhee let out a surprised squeak.

As Minsoo let go of me he exploded.

“AHN DANIEL!!!! Why didn’t you tell me???”

“Erm… because… I couldn’t find the right time… yet…” I said hesitantly.

“AND WHEN did you think the right time would be?”

Minsoo chuckled. “Chanhee… we just got together today… I think Niel wanted to tell you just now, am I right?” he winked at me.

“Uhm… ne! Right! I really wanted to tell you now…”

“I hope so…” Chanhee hissed.

“You two are really funny…” Minsoo chuckled.

“Minsoo? Where’s Byunghun?” Chanhee then asked.

“He should come any moment! He told me to wait for him!”

“Ah… okay!”

 

*L.Joe POV*

 

“And next time you’ll do your homework!” the teacher told me.

“Ne!” I nodded. “Can I go now? Someone’s waiting for me!”

He sighed. “Just leave!”

As fast as I could I ran out of school. Luckily Minsoo stopped Chanhee and Niel from leaving. I ran towards Chanhee and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder.

“Hey~” I whispered. I felt him shivering. That boy was so cute~

“H-hey!”

“Are you free today?”

“N-ne!”

“Wanna come over to my place?”

He turned around. “Byunghun, I’m not your boyfriend!”

“Yet!” I said with a cheeky grin. He slapped my shoulder. "YAH!"

“So… you’ll come?”

“Ne!”

I smiled and hugged him again.

“Then have fun you two! I’ll take Niel with me!” Minsoo laughed.

“You what?” Niel exclaimed.

“Just don’t try to complain my dear!”

With that the two disappeared with the speed of light.

I giggled and shoved Chanhee out of the school gate.

 

*Chanhee POV*

 

We walked some minutes until we arrived in front of his family’s house. He opened the door and let me in.

Inside it was a bright atmosphere. I felt comfortable right away.

“My parents aren’t home yet…” Byunghun said.

“Oh… okay!”

“Do you wanna see my room?”

“Ne” I then followed him upstairs. His room was as bright as the rest of the house. I let myself fall on his bed.

“Byunghun?”

“Ne?”

“Someone cleaned the desk in 127…”

“Really? Luckily I took a picture of our drawing!”

“YOU DID??” I jumped up from the bed.

“Yesterday… that’s why I was sent to detention… the teacher caught me taking the photo…”

“But at least we’ve got the picture!”

“Yeah… I just spent one hour in prison… or at least it felt like that!”

“I thought that too while sitting there!” I grinned.

“By the way… what brought you and Niel in there?”

“We talked too much during lesson…”

“You’re a real bad boy, you know?” Byunghun chuckled and pushed me on his bed slightly. I sat down again and he took place next to me.

“Yeah, I know… can you send me the picture now?”

“Of course, my not-yet-boyfriend~” he sang.

“Boyfriend!”

“Huh?”

“I’m your boyfriend!” I grinned. He was in detention just because of that single photo… that was… so cute!

“You’re my… boyfriend? Really?”

“Ne! I really like you Lee Byunghun!”

He pulled me in a bone crushing hug. “I like you too, Channie~”

“Chan-nie?”

“That’s my pet name for you~ do you like it?” I laughed about the way he acted just now.

“Yess~ I’ll call you Byungie then!”

“Channie?”

“Ne?”

“Can I kiss you?”

“Uhm… that would be my first kiss…”

“That’s why I asked you…” he smiled.

“Erm… its okay… I guess…!” Suddenly it felt like there were thousands of butterflies in my belly running amok. I closed my eyes and heard Byunghun giggling.

I felt a pair of soft lips slightly brushing against mine. Byunghun then put his hand on my waist and pulled me a bit closer to deepen the kiss. As his tongue met mine I accidentally let out a quiet moan. Byunghun immediately pulled away. He smiled like he just won an Oscar or something and I turned as red as a tomato.

“You’re cute blushing like that!” Byunghun whispered which caused my face to become even redder (if it was even possible).

Byunghun pulled me closer again kissing my cheek.

“I love you, Lee Chanhee!”

“I’m home, Byunghun!” his mother shouted from downstairs.


ChunJoe!! Yaay!! Why did Byunghun's mother had to come back home right then...?

So... There's still ChangRick left... when will they meet?

Thanks for reading <3