Chapter 10

Fishes and a sea monster

*L.Joe POV*

 

The next morning I woke up in my room. When did I leave the party? I wanted to sit up but there was something pushing me against the bed. I looked down to figure out what it was and nearly screamed when I saw that it was Channie. He was lying next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist. What the…?

“Channie?” I whispered and his soft hair.

“Hmm…” he mumbled and snuggled to me even closer. A smile spread on my face but immediately disappeared when I tried to remember last night. What happened?

Again I tried to wake Channie. “Channie~ wake up! Please~”

“Byungie~ let me sleep!” he whined.

“Ani! Tell me what happened last night!”

Channie loosened his grip on me and looked at me with big eyes. “Y-you don’t remember?”

“…no! When did we leave the party?”

“Maybe around 2 am… you wanted to go home… with me…”

“Channie… did we…”

“You really don’t remember?” Now he looked quite sad. I hugged him tight and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

“I’m so sorry Channie…” I sighed.

“Y-you were really drunk last night… So I kind of expected this…”

“But it’s not okay! We shouldn’t have done… this…”

He shook his head. “We didn’t…”

“Not? Good!” I felt relieved hearing this. I wanted my first time with Channie to be something special… something I will remember!

He giggled. “But to say we have done nothing would be a lie…”

“Huh?”

 

*ChangJo POV*

 

“Never again!” I sighed.

“Don’t say that! The party was great!” Minsoo laughed and threw another empty bottle in the trash. Meanwhile I tried to get rid of the stains on the couch. Someone spilled red wine on it.

“But it would’ve been better in another location!” I whined.

Niel, who was also helping me cleaning the house, chuckled. “Maybe you’re right… I think Chanhee’s and Byunghun’s party went on even better at Byunghun’s house!”

“Niel! Stop talking please!” Minsoo laughed.

I gave up on trying to remove the red wine from the couch. But how should I explain this to my parents?

“Jonghyun… I saw you talking with Changhyun yesterday! How come?” Niel asked.

“He just seemed to be a bit lost… Chanhee and you are horrible friends!” I said. Niel looked at me questioning.

“Wae?”

“You guys invited him to my party and then you disappeared!”

“I didn’t mean to! Minsoo kidnapped me!” Niel complained.

Minsoo giggled.

“Changhyun is a nice boy! He deserves better friends than you and Chanhee.” I laughed.

“YAH! We’re really good friends! And why do you care about him? Do you like him?”

“He’s a boy!”

“So what!” Minsoo said.

“Erm… maybe… I… I think he’s quite cute!” I admitted.

“Then ask him out!” Niel suggested.

“NIEL!” Minsoo called from the kitchen where he collected some more empty bottles.

“What?” Niel shouted back.

“… do you think he would… go out with me?” I asked.

“I don’t know… but I think you should try!”

“Maybe… erm… can you invite him to our table during lunch tomorrow?”

Niel sighed. “You can’t do anything by yourself, am I right? Should I also ask him out in your place?”

“Niel! Stop bullying Jonghyun…” Minsoo said as he came out of the kitchen. “But Jonghyun… what happened to your self-confidence?”

And that was when I noticed that I really fell for Changhyun, which made my self-confidence go down the drain. Does he also like me?

 

*Niel POV*

 

On Monday in class Chanhee greeted me with a big smile on his face.

“Did something good happen? How was your… after show party?” I asked.

“We just talked…” Chanhee grinned.

“As if… Byunghun wasn’t even able to speak!”

“No! He said some words…”

“Talk to me Chanhee! What happened?” I was really curious about that night.

“Hm… at first we went to his house and then…”
“Morning guys!” Changhyun interrupted him.

“Good morning!” Chanhee waved. “Did you like the party?”

“It was great! But you two disappeared too soon…”

“Oh by the way! Jonghyun wants you to sit with us in lunch break!” I remembered.

“Jinjja?”

“He wants to ask you something! So, Chanhee, go on! What happened?”

“Erm… so we arrived there and…”

Again he was interrupted. This time because of the ringing bell signaling the lesson to start.

One day I’ll know what exactly happened! One day…

 

“Oh you came!” Jonghyun smiled as Changhyun sat down next to him.

“Ne, Niel said you want to ask me something! So what is it?”

Jonghyun’s face turned red and he shot me a death glare.

“Ne… but… C-can I ask you later?” Jonghyun stammered.

“Of course!” Changhyun nodded smiling.

Watching these two was even cuter than watching Chanhee and Byunghun.

“Jonghyun, have your parents already seen the stained couch?” Minsoo asked.

“Ne… I’m not allowed to leave the house for the next two weeks… except for school of course!”

“That’s too bad! I just wanted to ask you if you’re free today after school!” Changhyun mumbled.

Everyone stared at him.

“Did I say something wrong?”

“N-no! Everything’s fine! Erm… you can come to my house if you want… That’s allowed!” Jonghyun said while rubbing his neck.

“Great! Then I’ll come!” Changhyun said happily.

I tried hard not to laugh at Jonghyun’s expression.


Omo Changhyun, nobody expected that! xD

 

I'm back after two days~ hope you like that chapter :)

thanks for reading ^-^