Chapter 12

Fishes and a sea monster

*Niel POV*

 

Chanhee and I sat in 127. Chanhee had his books spread all over the table because we had to find out some information.

I didn’t want to so I just watched him doing all the work. Later I would just copy what he wrote down…

As he finished he closed all the books and shoved his paper to my side. I quickly began to write since the time was almost over. But as I wrote the first word, Chanhee put his hand on my shoulder and shook it hastily.

“What?” I hissed.

“Look!” he pointed at the desk.

 

I love you <3

 

“Awwww~” I said.

Chanhee smiled. “Isn’t that cute?”

“It is! I wish Minsoo would also write something for me…” I mumbled.

Chanhee took his pencil and also wrote something.

 

I love you too~ <3

 

I chuckled… it wasn’t just cute… it was extremely cheesy!

“Maybe he will…” Chanhee then said.

“I don’t think so… Minsoo is not that type of guy doing cheesy things…”

“Don’t mind. Jonghyun also wouldn’t do this…” Changhyun giggled.

Now Chanhee’s smile was even brighter.

“MY Byungie is something special~” he sang.

 

*Ricky POV*

 

After the school ended, Niel, Chanhee and I were waiting for our boyfriends. As they came, Byunghun quickly rushed over to Chanhee and hugged him while Minsoo just put his arm around Niel’s shoulders.

Jonghyun came to me smiling.

“I’m curious Jongie~ where are we going today?”

“Just wait… you’ll see!” he laughed.

He took my hand, we said good bye to the others and walked to the place he planned to go.

I was happily hopping beside him swinging our hands back and forth.

 

 

“Paintball?” I said as we were standing in front of a scary looking building.

“Ne! Do you like it?”

“O-of course I do! I love it! I’m also very good in it. I used to play it very often but recently I didn’t have the time to do so… But back then I won some competitions…!”

 

I didn’t.

 

I just didn’t want to look weak in front of Jonghyun. He should think I’m as cool as him! But seriously… I never played paintball before… How was I supposed to survive this?

I decided to act like I knew everything about it.

“Wah! Jinjja?” Jonghyun seemed surprised.

“N-ne…”

“I also won some competitions! It was when I played with Minsoo. We’re playing quite often…”

“Ah… okay… then… let’s go?!”

“Ne! Let’s go!” He pulled me after him.

 

As I stood there in that horrible heavy protective clothing I regretted not telling Jonghyun the truth.

I was scared as hell.

While Jonghyun was jumping around like a pro shooting at everyone coming near him I just hid in that corner hoping that nobody would notice me. And it worked since Jonghyun was really involved in that game…

 

*ChangJo POV*

 

Changhyun was really stupid! Why’d he tell me all these things about winning paintball competitions? Of course I knew that it wasn’t true… but I thought it would be better to act as if I believed him…

So… and now he was hiding in the last corner of the indoor field. He was watching me with a blank expression (as far as I could see behind that mask). Suddenly someone noticed him standing there.

“Changhyun! Watch ou-“

Then he was shot. He winced a bit but then he seemed to remember his plan in acting tough. I thought a bit about helping him getting back on his feet but I guessed he wouldn’t like that… so I decided to just play on as if nothing happened…

But the game went on very long so I kind of felt bad for letting Changhyun wait for so long time. It ended up that I finally let me shoot on purpose.

“It was soooo~ cool!” Changhyun cheered as we left the hall.

I chuckled and slightly bumped my fist against his shoulder. “Yeah! It was fun, champ!”

He blushed. “Actually… I’ve… never played paintball before…!”

Now I started laughing. Did he really think that it was necessary to confess?

“Why are you laughing?” Changhyun asked.

“I knew already!”

“Really? How?”

“…I just… knew…” I would have said that I knew because he was so cute and innocent – not the type playing paintball in his free time. But I guessed that wasn’t what he wanted to hear.

Then I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me. Again he had his bright smile on his face. … Or maybe I should tell him…

“Changhyun?”
“Ne?”

“Y-you’re cute!”

“…T-thank you?!”

I grinned while he looked a bit dumbfounded.

“I’m sorry but that’s just the truth…” I giggled.

“I-it’s okay… I guess…” he mumbled.

“I like that!”

“You do?”

“Ne! And… I also like… you!”

“Again, thank you!”

… He didn’t get it, right? Gosh, that boy was too innocent!

Or… didn’t he like me too?

“I mean… like… like you…!”

Like? Like love?”

I sighed. “Ne… like love!”

“Oh… then I like you too!” he sang smiling.


Haha Ricky xD as if...

 

Thanks for reading <3