Chapter 7

Fishes and a sea monster

*Niel POV*

 

Oh my GOD! I couldn’t believe what happened some hours ago.

I sat on my bed smiling like an idiot. Minsoo kissed me! He freaking KISSED ME! And now we’re a couple! Maybe this was a dream…? I pinched myself but nothing changed. So it had to be reality!

YAAAAY! I jumped up, ran to my stereo and turned up the volume. Then I started jumping on my bed like a little girl while singing along to my favorite song. But suddenly my phone rang and stopped my enthusiasm a bit.

I looked at the screen and saw Chanhee’s ID. I quickly answered the call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“NIIIIEEEEL!!!!! Byunghun said that he likes meee!!!” Chanhee nearly screamed.

“Woah really?”

“…A bit more happiness please!”

“I am happy!” I defended myself. I was just not surprised… “So are you guys a couple now?”

“Not yet…!”

“NOT? WHY?? Did he say something mean again?” NOW I was suprised.

“Ani! I… I told him that I’m not ready for a relationship… yet…”

“YOU DID WHAT?”

“I rejected his offer to be his boyfriend…” Oh no...

“But he knows that you like him too, right?”

“Ne… and he said he understands me…”

“I hope so! But Chanhee… don’t let him wait too long! Maybe he’ll fall for someone else.”

He giggled. “Of course not! I just need some time…”

I really wanted to tell him about me and Minsoo but since he told me about his and Byunghun’s current situation I felt that it would be not a good time to do so.

We talked the whole evening about how and when he should accept Byunghun’s “proposal”.

 

*L.Joe POV*

 

“Was that a rejection? I mean… he said that he likes me too, am I right?”

Minsoo laughed. “But he doesn’t want to be your boyfriend!”

“Yet! Anyways… why are you so cheerful today?”

“I kissed him!” he smiled brightly.

“Who?”

“Chanhee’s friend, Niel!”

“The boy with these big lips?”

“YESSS… And I think these lips are kind of cute… and soooo soft…”

“Ugh! Stop it Minsoo!” I complained shoving my hand in his face.

“Okay okay… So what are you planning to get Chanhee to be your boyfriend?”

“I’ll do nothing! He has to decide by himself!” I said.

“You’ll not doing anything to speed up the whole thing?”

“Nope...!”

“You just have no ideas…”

“…right!”

“How about… making him jealous?”

“NO! I won’t do that! Never! No, no, no!”

“But it will work!”

“ANI!”

“If you think so…”

He seemed a bit sad about it. But why should I make my ‘not-yet-boyfriend’ jealous? He didn’t even has a reason to be jealous because I WASN’T HIS BOYFRIEND! Yet! Sometimes Minsoo had the most stupid ideas of the world.

 

The next day in school I waited for Chanhee outside the front gate. As he arrived together with Niel he seemed a bit surprised to see me.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Waiting for you~” I grinned and poked my finger against his cheek. He blushed immediately. Gosh, that was cute!

“I’ll be going then…” Niel sang and was about to leave when Chanhee suddenly stopped him.

“ANI! Wait! I’m coming with you!”

“But what about me?” I asked pouting. He laughed. Did I look so funny trying to do some aegyo?

“We’ll see later, okay?” He sent me a wide smile and a wink which almost killed me. I stood there and watched him walking inside the school until someone accidentally bumped into me.

“I’m so sorry~” he whined.

“What’s your name?”

“Ch-Changhyun…” he stuttered.

“It’s okay Changhyun… It was my fault! I shouldn’t stand in your way!” I bowed a bit and also made my way to class.

 

*Chanhee POV*

 

He was really cute this morning… Suddenly I couldn’t understand myself… Why didn’t I agree to be his boyfriend yesterday? Pabo Chanhee…! I mentally facepalmed myself.

“Why are you hitting yourself?” Niel asked laughing.

“I really did it?”

“Yes… you did…!”

Then my face hit the desk.

“What’s wrong with Chanhee?” Changhyun who just came inside the room, asked Niel.

“Everything’s fine!” I mumbled against the desktop. Niel patted my back and Changhyun giggled.

“Okay… if you say so…”

I sighed and closed my eyes.

“GOOD MORNING, LEE CHANHEE!!” the teacher said loudly as she walked inside the room. I immediately shot up.

“Ne! Good morning!”

“What’s wrong with you lately… I heard you were sent to detention yesterday…”

“Erm…”

“You don’t need an explanation… I just wanted to mention it!”

Some “Uuuh’s” and “Aaah’s” were heard in class. I nodded slightly. Was that really necessary?

“Is that true? Why?” Changhyun whispered to me.

I just pointed at Niel. “It was his fault!”

“YAH!” Niel hit my shoulder.

 

As I was walking to the cafeteria for lunch someone suddenly put his hands on my shoulders. I nearly jumped in shock.

“Don’t worry… It’s just me!” Byunghun laughed.

“Pabo…” I breathed.

“Today you are sitting with us!” he grinned. Sitting at the kingka’s table? This was something I didn’t even dreamed about two days ago! And now... I smiled like some crazy kid.

“Finally~” Jonghyun sang as Byunghun and me arrived at the cafeteria. Byunghun sent him a death glare. Jonghyun giggled.

“Please ignore him…” Byunghun said to me. I just nodded.

“By the way… where’s Niel?” he then asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Don’t know… maybe he went to the toilet or his locker… and what about Minsoo?”

...


What are Minsoo and Niel doing...? Maybe they're reading books at the library together... *smile*

 

Oh and if someone is interested in how my real life story went on: ...well... someone cleaned the desk... :/

anyways... thanks for reading :)