Chapter 9

Fishes and a sea monster

*L.Joe POV*

 

Without knocking my mom burst inside my room.

“Did you invite a friend?” she cried excitedly and ran towards Channie. “Who are you?”

“Nice to meet you, ajumma! I’m Chanhee.” He greeted her friendly and bowed a bit.

“My boyfriend…” I added.

“Really? Your boyfriend? Oh he is soooooo~ cute! I’m so happy for the two of you! Take good care of him!” she exclaimed and poked Channie’s cheek. I was too shocked to say something. She… just accepted us? She wasn’t mad or something?

She was hugging Channie and told him how cute he was. I KNOW HE WAS CUTE! But I should be the one telling him!

As I got my senses back I freed Channie from her embrace.

“So you’re not angry or something?” I asked while Channie was now hugging my arm, hiding from my mom a bit.

“How could I? You two are such a lovely couple!”

“Thank you ajumma!” Channie smiled.

I felt so relieved knowing that my mom supported us. But I was still afraid what my dad would say…

“Mom… what do you think appa will say?”

“If he’ll get angry then he’ll get to know me…” she said laughing. “You guys want coffee?”

Channie and I nodded simultaneously and followed her into the kitchen.

“So… since when are you guys dating?”

“Actually… Channie agreed to be my boyfriend some minutes before you came home…!”

“Oh really? Did I disturb you? Should I go out again?”

“Aniyo, everything’s fine ajumma!” Channie said shaking his head.

On one hand I was happy that Channie and my mother get along so well… on the other hand I felt a bit embarrassed because of my mother acting like some crazy fangirl.

We sat there a while chatting with my mom about nearly everything until my father came home.

“Who’s this?” he asked while pointing at Channie.

“He’s Chanhee. My boyfriend!” I answered and put my arm around Channie’s waist pulling him closer.

“Nice to meet you, Chanhee!”

 

What was I afraid of?

 

*Ricky POV*

 

“Yesterday Minsoo invited me to their party at Jonghyun’s house this friday. Will you be there too?” I heard Niel asking in class.

“Of course! Byungie invited me too. I can’t believe that we will go to the kingka’s party! This is so exiting!” Chanhee told him.

“We’re the kingka’s Boyfriends! That’s even more exiting!” Niel was jumping up and down clapping his hands.

Their boyfriends? So it was true what other people were saying… woah! Lucky guys…

“What kind of party is it?” I asked the two of them.

“You heard us talking? Oh well… It’s just a party because Jonghyun’s parents aren’t home. He invited his closest friends… and us… wanna come with us?”

“Are you serious?”

“Ne! You can come with us to Jonghyun’s party!”

Now it was my time to jump and clap my hands. “Yaaay~ I always wanted to go to a kingka’s party!!”

“It’s your chance!” Niel laughed.

“Thank you so much!!” I smiled.

 

On Friday after school I met with Chanhee and Niel because I didn’t even know where Jonghyun’s house was. But as I found out these two also didn’t know. They just had a little piece of paper with the address written on it.

Luckily we were able to find our destination before the party ended.

“I’m so happy to- Chanhee? Niel?” I looked around but I couldn’t find the two. We just arrived some seconds ago! How was it possible for them to… oh I saw! Niel was already standing in a quiet place making out with Minsoo and Chanhee was sitting next to Byunghun on the couch. I stood there dumbfounded. I didn’t know anyone here except Niel and Chanhee!

“Hey! Who are you?” someone suddenly asked behind me. I turned around. Jonghyun!

“I am Changhyun! I came with Niel and Chanhee!” I introduced myself.

“Oh these lovebirds…” Jonghyun chuckled. “Did they leave you alone here?”

“Kind of…” I mumbled.

“Don’t mind… they’re in love! Wanna drink something?”

“Ne! Do you have coke?”

“Of course! Follow me!”

Jonghyun somehow looked stunning today. He wore simple blue jeans and a white V-neck shirt showing his collarbone. His hair was styled pretty well.

“Changhyun?”

“Huh?”

“I asked you if you’re going to our school! I’ve never seen you before!”

“Uhm… but I’m in Chanhee’s and Niel’s class!”

“Oh okay… then I’m sorry…”

“You don’t have to!”

“But I am!” He smiled at me and handed me a glass of coke. I liked his smile… it was… cool!

“What are you staring at?” he asked laughing and waved his hand in front of my face.

“N-nothing! I just like you’re- no wait!”

“My what?”

“Don’t mind!”

“I want to know! You wanted to say it… so just do it!”

“No! I didn’t want to!” I laughed a bit embarrassed.

“Then I’ll go now… I have some other guests too~” he sang.

“NO! I just thought that I like you’re smile!” I confessed and hid my face behind my hands. Jonghyun laughed and patted my head.

“Everyone does!”

“You have a great self-confidence!” I noted.

“Ne!” he smiled even more.

I shook my head laughing. Oh really…


ChangRick is coming~ :D

Thanks for reading :)