Chapter 11

Fishes and a sea monster

*ChangJo POV*

 

As the doorbell rang I hastily hopped off my bed and ran down the stairs. My mom looked at me questioning. But I ignored her and opened the door.

“Hey!” I greeted Changhyun.

“Hi!”

I let him in and introduced him to my mother.

“Mom, that’s Changhyun.”

“Nice to meet you Changhyun. Are you guys going to the same school?”

“Ne.” Changhyun giggled and I remembered that I also just found it out two days ago.

 

As we stood in my room Changhyun let out a silent “Woah!”

“What?” I asked.

“I-it’s huge! And cool! I really like it!” Then he jumped onto my bed. I laughed at his playfulness. “So you said that you want to ask me something! So ask already!”

“E-erm… yeah…” I felt a bit caught. Why he was so bluntly? “I j-just wanted to know if you… want to… go out with me sometime…”

“Mwo?”

“I can understand if you don’t want to… I… I just wanted to ask and-“

“I will!” he smiled.

“You… do?”

“Ne!” Then he pulled me into a tight hug. But right at that moment my mother came into my room looking a bit shocked.

“D-did I disturb you or something?”

Changhyun quickly let go of me. I shook my head.

“N-no!” we said in unison.

“O-okay… I wanted to know if you guys want some cake.”

“NEE~!” Changhyun cheered clapping his hands.

And that was how my mother stole my show…

 

*Chanhee POV*

 

“Is Jonghyun dangerous?” I asked.

“What?” Byungie laughed. “Why should he?”

“I don’t know… Changhyun is quite… innocent…”

“Don’t worry! He’ll behave!” he said, still chuckling.

We were in the park on the grass. Byungie sat there and I lay with my head on his lap. He my hair a bit and I had my eyes closed.

“I hope so…”

“He is as dangerous as me! And did I ever do something indecent to you?”

“Erm…” Well… he kind of… had…

“What erm?”

“You know…”

“Oh… you mean… that…!”

Of course I told Byungie what happened after the party… but he still couldn’t remember…

“Yeah… I mean that!”

Again he laughed. “Come on, babe! It wasn’t that indecent!”

“It was!” I sat up a bit “You can’t even remember! So don’t say it wasn’t!”

Grinning, he leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the lips. “Love you~”

I blushed immediately.

“Do I not get an “I love you too”?”

“Pabo~”

“Hmpf!” he mumbled and pushed me a bit so I fell into the soft grass. I squeaked and pulled him with me so that he landed on top of me.

“So who is the one doing indecent things?” Byungie laughed but didn’t move. We laid there for some seconds. Then he pressed his lips against mine. At first the kiss was a gentle and soft one but it slowly turned rougher. He pulled a bit on my shirt…

“O-okay STOP! We’re in public!” I then exclaimed. He laughed and rolled himself off of me.

I hopped on my feet and brushed the dust off my clothes. Byungie was still smiling like an idiot. I meronged at him. Then he also stood up and backhugged me.

It took all my strength not to squeal because of his cute actions. So I just bit my lip and tried to remain calm while Byungie was whispering sweet nothings into my ear…

 

*Ricky POV*

 

Next day in school we all sat at the kingka’s table. Niel and Minsoo were in some kind of make out session while Chanhee and Byunghun were just holding hands under the table secretly.

Jonghyun and I were sitting far away from each other, too shy to talk even though we already were a kind of couple. We wanted to go out that afternoon so I was accordingly nervous. He didn’t even want to tell me where we wanted to go.

But then Chanhee broke the silent.

“By the way… what did you two do yesterday?”

“Erm… we chatted with my mother…” ChangJo told him.

“Oh wow! Sounds like a very joyful afternoon!” Chanhee laughed.

“It was!” I said. “His mother makes the best cake ever!”

“AHN DANIEL!” Chanhee then screamed. Niel immediately jumped off of Minsoo’s lap and looked at him a bit shocked.

“What?”
“Either you two get a room or you get a hold of yourself.” Chanhee scolded.

“And it’s YOU who said it…”

“Yes Its ME!”

“You didn’t even tell me what you did with Byunghun after Jonghyun’s party!”

Now all eyes were on Chanhee and Byunghun. Chanhee blushed hard. And Byunghun coughed, looked at the table and tossed his hair right in his face.

“See? You still won’t tell me!”

“…Not here… not yet…” Chanhee mumbled. Minsoo giggled.

“Wae~” Niel whined.


Will Chanhee tell Niel what happened?

 

thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting... ;)