Talk

In the city

Chapter 8 : Talk

 

Sandara was at the shopping mall waiting on a bench. She hadn't slept of the night thinking about YG's deal. It really scared her to be forced to bring this dragon, after their conversation last night, she didn't want to see this ert again ! He humiliated her thinking she was some kind of protistute but, at least, it was a great cover that he gived her. She had to incite herself, this encounter with the casino's boss had gived her the chance to catch him and at the same time, take her revenge for swindle her friend.

 

Finally, he arrived in his usual suit : Lee Seunghyun, as known as Seungri, her best friend from college. They were the comical ones back then, always asking the teacher weird questions and joking around with their comrades. This similarity led them to be partner in their ability, often organizing events that were said artistic but it was more comic shows.

Smiling from ear to ear, his face changed when he saw the look of Dara, her uneased smile worried him. He sat next to her kindly asking :

« What's wrong Darong ? »

« It's a long story, but I think I need to speak to someone... Things are complicated, I think I made a mistake, I'm not capable of that... »

« You're not capable of what ? »

« Bring him to him »

« Ok, ok, you have to explain... Are you in such a mess? »

« I think I am » she answered. And she began with her story, from Bom's confession to the deal passing by Youngbae's help, however avoiding the misunderstanding with the dragon. Seungri was shocked to hear the news and thought she may had gone too far. He didn't know how to help her, he was just an administrative assistant. At last, he told her to be careful and to count on her two friends who were already involved : Top and YB.

« This Youngbae guy knows the business rules of those gangters, you have to tell him the deal and ask Top to search on him. As far as I'm concerned, if you're in danger don't hesitate to ring me, I'll rush up. I'm always in the mood for a casino night ! », he joked at the end, but his offer was serious. Dara knew he was a loyal friend, she was glad to have his support.

« And you, don't do something stupid ! », he scolded her. «  I don't know if it's right or wrong to bring a crook to another crook who wants him dead, but the fact that is it always ends bad when you take the law in your own hands. Be careful, I'm begging you Darong. », he was anxious but Dara was more, she was afraid to find herself in a dangerous situation. No, it already !

 

 

Eating breakfast this morning with her precious Hayi, Bom couldn't help to confront her about her behaviour with the thief of yesterday. Putting down her spoon, she started her speech loudly :

« Like I said yesterday we have to talk Hayi. I know that I'm your cousin and have no right to boss you around, but I can't let you put yourself in danger meeting little delinquants ! Moreover I don't understand why you have people like this in your school whereas it supposed to welcome the top A students ! » Hayi remained silent at Bom's outburst. Then, Bom  :

« It's because you like him, that's it ? I never imaginated you liking the badboy type... »

« Unnie, please, stop this. He is just a school comrade I wanted to help... »

« They are always saying that ! », she opposed rolling her eyes. « Seriously Hayi, stop befriending him ! »

« I'm old enough to decide who I should hang out with ! », she protested.

« So, you're hanging out with him ? »

« No ! That's not what I meant ! »

« Alright, you can't hide this to me... »

Hayi abruptly quit the table, dumping Bom there. Bom was upset, she didn't understand the younger girl. Ok, she had been a bit harsh, but inside, she didn't want her to fall in highschool girls tricks, dreaming of badboys and doing stupid things in the name of love.

 

 

Hanbin entered in the bar, the smoke of cigarettes welcoming him, he coughed in response. He saw Jiyong waiting for him at their usual table with his glass of whisky. His hyung was in his classy black coat whereas it was hot there with all the fever of the bets. Indeed, it was a betting place, you could bet on everything : horses, players, name of the next celebrities... Men from different backgrounds were getting agitated by the inevitable results. This atmosphere only made Hanbin more stressed : today he decided to get his hyung's influence over with, to throw it away and have a new start.

He was young to think he can have this new start, but it was the case, his meeting with Hayi at the supermarket made him realise the wrong behaviour he had. Maybe it actually was a way to start a new friendship with Hayi. His mind was always sending images of her, this so innocent and brave girl. On the other hand, Jiyong had support him since his childhood, when things weren't getting right at home, it pained him to ask his hyung to be less present for him. Jiyong considerated Hanbin as his little brother.

 

Jiyong was smiling at him behind his fancy sunglasses and he sat in front of him, gulping axiously.

« Hyung, I've got something important to tell you... », he began.

« What's this sad face Hanbinie ? Tell me. » Jiyong didn't show it but he had a pressentiment.

« Hyung, I want to stop stealing, bullying, playing... and moreover I want you to stop giving me advices. » He was determined and yet starting to have remorse. « I'm really sorry, You've been a good hyung to me, you helped me when I was in trouble... It hurts me to be here, saying this to you, sorry...

« You don't have to be », Jiyong said coldly. And Hanbin recognized it, this stoic mask, he knew he will react this way. Jiyong never showed his real feelings, he could jump from a mood to another, and when he was putting this cold face, that didn't look too good.

« Please hyung, don't hate me... It's just I don't want to follow you... but you will always think of you as my brother. », he pleaded.

Jiyong sighed, he had sense that Hanbin would have prefer to follow the legal path. Then, he remembered the boy had caring friends, his dream to be a rapper, his school marks... He will surely have a brillant future and Jiyong didn't want to shatter this. This boy he was protecting will not make the same mistakes as him. Hanbin saw him relax :

« Hanbinie, my little brother, », he gived him a sad smile, « I'm not much of good hyung since you want to abandon me... », he joked giggling falsely. « Well, don't worry, I understand you and I don't want you to trash your life for an old crook like me. »

« Hyung... »

« Go away now, Hanbin. » And the door was shut. At least, he understood. Hanbin was feeling guilty but he had made the right decision. Before leaving, he said :

« I'll be there too if you need me hyung. »

Jiyong didn't answer, staring into space. Hanbin sighed and left, feeling a bit lost. What he didn't know is that Jiyong was feeling more lost than him.

 

 

On his way home, Hanbin called his best friend :

« Yoboseyo ? Bobby ? »

« Yes man ? »

« I told him, Jiyong hyung... »

« That was the right thing to do. Come on... to lift your spirit why don't you join us at karaoke tonight with the other ? »

« I don't know... »

« Like that, you will tell us what are you planning to do with Hayi, you can count on us ! »

« Hyung ! That's not what you think ! »

« You can't hide it to me ! If you don't move, I'll arrange something for you, keke... »

« Surely not ! »

« Then, come tonight lover boy ! »

« Ok ok... »

« Good. See you soon ! »

« Yes, bye. »

He was really a pain in the but that was the reason he liked him. However, he was hoping they wouldn't interfere too much in his relationship with Hayi, they weren't even at the friend level. And now he was smiling like an idiot thinking of her, god !

 

 

"Delirilicious", that was the fancy name of the restaurant. It was an advice of Minji for their luch. Thanks to her she had found Youngbae who gived her the precious informations about the dragon and the adress of the place of her misfortunes. Moreover, she had neglected her younger friend but it seemed she was doing well at the dance club.

The owner of the place was a friend and an excellent chef : Kang Daesung. Very kind and protective, always wearing his trademarked smile. She met him in college as well as Seungri, but wasn't seeing him as often. She had given the adress to Bom and Minji who was now spending their entire time there those two gluttons !

 

When she entered, she tought she was dreaming: in front of her was not only Minji but several persons at their table. Her heart skiped a beat. What was happening again ? She became pale anticipating : she will have to keep this heavy secret to them otherwise it will be a mess !

 

 

******

Boring and short chapter =_=, next one will be more interresting :)

Leave a comment if you like it or not.

Take care <3,

-wanderingmood