Danger

In the city

Chapter 10 : Danger

 

. , she failed to fulfill her deal with YG, what will happened to her ? The men had grabbed them and were leading them to the boss' office. She was alone surrounded by gangsters, fearing her end. She glanced at the dragon, he was frowning, sign that it'll be no pleasure for him as well.

 

Once in YG's office, the bodyguards forced them to sit down and he appeared in the darkness. His squinted eyes dwelling on one another, then he scowled at Dara.

« Useless you are, poor girl... I trust your skills, I was mistaken. »

« Stop acting, you already know she would fail. » It was GD that had spoken.

YG glared at him : « Shut up ! You're not in a strong position. I'll talk to you later. » GD simply shrug in response, annoyed.

He looked back at Dara and she soon lowered her gaze afraid of what he'll say.

« Dear Sandara, you have disapointed me, I can't let you go away like this, you could reveal some of my secrets like my personal weapon collection or some laundering money for the needs of my casino. »

He had trapped her now, she knew too much. She was in such a mess, sha had gone too far, she was in real danger now : he could remove her because this stupid deal.

Hopeless, she didn't know what to answer, when she sense something on her thigh : it was the dragon's hand. Was he sort of comforting her ? He was staring at YG like everything was normal. That's it, she was surrounded by crazy people !

« What do you have to say ? Well, you have nothing to say, you just understand you're weak... » She heard YG.

Suddenly, adrenaline shot her, a survival instinct and justice feeling gived her confidence, she stood up and shouted :

« You want me to reveal your illegal methods ? Then I will ! I'm not afraid of all of you ! I can drag you before the court ! », she threaten pointing at YG. « Liberate me otherwise I call the police, they know where I am », she lied. « But nothing will happened and they will know nothing if you let me go out of here ! » It was her ultime attempt to escape, she was playing her life. She take her chair and spin it around her as a protection, then she went to the door using it as a shield. The men tried to stop her but YG called them out. « Leave her alone. » They all stared at him wide-eyed surprised but obeyed. Jiyong was amazed by that woman showing some crazy boldness. He was wondering about the meaning of YG's clemency when he heard him say : « Your turn. » with his impassive face.

 

Her brain wasn't supporting her anymore, she followed the corridors until she found the way out of this office of the hell, unaware of the environment, having only the exit in mind. It was once outside the casino that she snaped out of it, emerging from her numb state, and realised what she did. Fear fulfilling her she ran away the place as fast as she could. She hailed a cab and quickly getting in she shakily handed the little paper where Youngbae wrote her his adress. Her head was hurting to recall what had happened and she was tired of her run. Panting but delivered, she let the cab took her, painfuly waiting the finish to find a reassuring space.

 

 

Cries of joy, clinking glasses, everybody was enjoying meeting their friends at bars after a long and hard day's work. Most of the time, colleagues were the friends. As much as Seungri had hated her at the beggining because of her bossy side, he considered her as a friend now : Lee Chaerin. They were both administrative assistants in a big company. Workers were used to come to bars have a drink, there, they could talk freely and forget their duties a moment.

 

« Anyway, this boy was out of control and this girl comes out... She is like an heaven-sent angel for him. I think he likes her, no, I'm sure... possibly love but at that age they know nothing about love. Should I had to be more severe ? He was stealing that babo... »

« Chae-a, I think you was severe enough with the poor boy, let him be... », answered Seungri tired. Chaerin was becoming talkative when she drank.

« What's wrong with you ? You're sulking since this morning ! »

« Nothing, I can't tell you... »

« Oh come on Seungri, it has been what ? Five years since we met. You can trust me. »

« It's my friend who is working at the court... she is in trouble... »

« What kind of trouble ? »

« Big ones, she is inquiring about some crook but instead of staying at her office patiently, she walked into the lion's den... » He took a look at his phone once again.

« You're waiting to hear from her... Where is she ? »

He didn't answered and it irritated Chaerin. She was going to ask him one more time, but they heard his phone beeped. Seungri hurried : it was a message of Dara, she was at YB's. He sighed in relief.

« You owe me some explanations. », Chaerin said.

 

 

Cutting his favorite cigar, then lighting it slowly, YG asked his men to leave them alone. The aroma of his puffs filling Jiyong's nostrils, who inhaled them deeply. He liked cigars and cigarettes in general, when he was young he worked in a tabacco shop. He was innocent back then, just doing some stealing here and there. Now he was feeling sullied recalling his childhood.

 

« You already know the deal, don't you ? », asked YG not even looking at him.

« Work for you otherwise God knows what will happened to me. »

« You messed my casino with your little business. I know you're acting solo now, and I'll respect your way of working if you obey me and fulfill your jobs. Kwon Jiyong a.k.a. G-Dragon, the best in swindle and other stealing and cheating business. I'm following you since a while and I can tell you won't deceive me, unless you suddenly express some ridiculous freedom desire. Follow the rules and I can make you more rich and respected than you are. »

 

Jiyong was feeling depressed lately, he couldn't tell what was the meaning of his life. He had started tricking people for fun, but soon he saw the misery caused by his acts. He was feeling disgusted about himself. He threw innocents like Hanbin in his business, but in a way, he had just wanted to help them like he helped himself. Youngbae was wrong, illegal life was dangerous but he wasn't a bad person. Maybe YG's offer was the chance of a new start, he could delete his bad memories and built a new G-Dragon, more fierce and sly.

 

« I accepted the deal, I'm your man. »

« Good, I knew you were a smart boy. However, I'm surprised that you agree without more resistance. »

« I take that as a new start. »

« I like this state of mind. »

« I've got only one question : what will happened to the girl ? »

« I don't want to hurt her but if she persist I'll have no choice. Maybe I can make her work for me, our first encounter was nice. »

 

 

After she had typed some words to Seungri like she promised, she quickly arrived at Yougbae's block. Finaly, a welcoming place where she could rest and a friend who watched her.

« You're reckless ! You could be killed, that's insane ! » It was how Youngbae reacted after she told him her night in one last effort. She understood him, she had no excuse. Exausted, she had just asked to sleep here and he accepted. Despite his anger, Youngbae wanted to protect Dara, but inside he was afraid to confront Jiyong.

Dara wasn't sure if she will pursue her revenge, she was feeling threated. The dragon didn't seemed wanting to harm her.

Before slumber definetly caught her, Dara remembered his eyes, his beautiful and sad eyes.

 

 

******

Bad time there... Not good guy YG. Did you guess that Chaerin was talking about HanHi? The next soon, stay tune chingus! (10 chapters already!)

Love~

-wanderingmood