Favour

In the city

Chapter 16 : Favour

 

If he had had a son, YG would have want one like Jiyong, clever and loyal like him, earning good money like him. He did apreciate the younger, even if he knows that he will not stay for a long time serving him. The dragon had been alone and wild for too long, he knew that he couldn't do nothing with him now, it would have been perfect if he had met him earlier. The reason he traped him was because he needed him to cover up for his business, he was simply using him. It was a pity to not keep someone as talented as Jiyong, but he knew that if didn't use him in his plan now, the later will overtake him and be a danger to all he had built. The piece of work : his casino and his laundering organization. He gived all his best to the work of his life and he was proud of it. He had cleaned the city of a big part of its thugs, in his area everyone was related to him, he was giving work to hundreds of persons. His important relationships were protecting a business they considered necessary and he was working hand in hand with a judge. As getting rid of Jiyong was a waste, it was necessary for the casino. Moreover, he knew the police was inquiring so he didn't have much time to achieve his plan.

He chuckled when he though about the man swimming between credit cards. Yes, hacking was punished by the law and Jiyong can't do nothing if someone arrested him with all those cards in his pockets. He would be a good boss who denounced his cheating employee, it will proove his honesty to authorities.

Seven, his right-arm man, entered his office saying : « The police started to put more means to inquire about us, guys had been questionned in the streets. Someone told them something, it can only be this, I'm sure that this is this girl... I don't understand why you let her go... »

« Calm down, I've got a plan I told you. But talking about her, maybe she can be of a use... I really like that Dara, I wish my daughters were like her... »

« Whatever, I hope G-Dragon will not ruin it... »

 

 

Hayi felt her heart clenched, it was the day she had to introduce Jennie to Hanbin and his friends, she hadn't see him for quite a while and she was nervous. And she was feeling sad that he will be friends with Jennie instead of her. But she needed time to erase those feelings she had for him because she though they will never be mutual. They couldn't get along anyway.

She was closing her locker when she saw the happy girl walk before her.

« Hayiiii ! I'm so happy you succeed to have a date, hum no ! A meeting with him and his friends ! », Jennie said enthusiasticly. Jisoo and Eunbi were following smiling at the though of meeting hot boys. Where am I ? Hayi though.

She had met with Yunhyeong before to plan the meeting, it was easy because they already met at the rap contest. He had said the guys were happy so it was good for her friends. The problem was her, she wasn't sure if she wanted to see Hanbin but it was too late and for once, she had done something for the girls.

 

So here we are, she though when they finally met at lunch pause. She tried to smile, and talk weather and health a little with Jinhwan,Yunhyeong and Donghyuk. She was keeping an eye on Jennie : the girl was shining. She quickly glanced at Hanbin and saw him smile. It made her even more sader.

« Well, I wasn't informed but it's a really good idea Hayi », said Bobby apreciating to be surrounded by pretty girls.

Jennie was pressing Hayi, so she took a step forward towards Hanbin who seemed surprised and introduced her.

« Kim, this is Kim Jennie, she is a good friend of mine... », she couldn't look at him in the eyes and didn't know what more to say, but Jennie took the situation in her hands quickly.

« Hi Hanbin ! Can I call you Hanbin ? I saw you at the contest, you was pretty good, no, you killed everything ! » Jennie was more opened than her, so she didn't need to worried. She moved back and saw Hanbin smiled at Jennie. Why was he all smile today ? He never had smiled to her, apart that day when he had invited her to the contest... Stop thinking Hayi !

« Are you alright Hayi ? » It was Jinhwan who was worried at the girl's sad and frustated face.

« No, everything is fine, I'm sorry I worried you », she answered.

« Don't be sorry, you're allowed to have ups and downs. », he patted her back. « Look at Hanbin, these times he was angry and now he is smiling, did you notice ? » Yes she did notice, she was practically only looking at him !

« You know he thought about his actions towards you and he feels guilty... He wants to apologize properly. », Jinhwan sighed. « But of course he is too shy to tell you, so I''m the messenger: meet him on the rooftop, building A, when school is over. »

Hayi was bewildered. « Hayi ? Are feeling well ? », asked Jinhwan again, she was staring into space. « Don't you want to go ? »

« Yes-yes, I'm coming, but not today I've got homework. Tomorrow morning is better. »

« Ok I'll tell him to wait until tomorrow. Thanks Hayi, I know Hanbin is hard to understand sometimes, but I think he really likes you. »

 

 

Three girls were walking to YB's dance club, chattering animatedly. Meetings with friends you hadn't see for days are the best. Minji wanted to be a professional dancer and she was sharing her life between school, the club and backdancing for some shows. Michele wanted to open her own clothing shop and wished to create her own street style brand. Hayi didn't know what was she working for but she did work hard anyway.

Minji was ranting about some guy, Michele listening to her amused and Hayi... Hayi was thinking about tomorrow. She did have a lot of homework but she had prefered to go with Minji and Michele to change her mind.

« Do you believe this ?! He arrested me because I was badly parked ! This jerk if I find him... »

« But unnie, he is a policeman, and I don't understand why you're so angry with him, you're calm and mature in those situations usually. Was he cute ? », Michele teased.

« What ? Hum yes... but no ! That's not the question ! He provocked me ! », argued Minji wishing to see the guy again.

« And you Hayi ? With that Hanbin boy ? He was so rude last time... », inquired Michele.

Hayi sighed so deeply that Minji and Michele looked at each other worriedly.

« What happened ? », asked Minji.

« He wants to see me tomorrow to apologize. », blurted Hayi.

« At least, he is not such a jerk if he does this », noticed Michele.

« I think you have to talk to him anyway, clear the situation », Minji added.

« I know, I know... »

« See you angry about a guy made me think about Bom unnie with this man Choi Seunghyun, it's like they can't talk normaly to each other. », Michele told them.

« Bom unnie got a man ? Woah, it has been a long time since she got a boyfriend. », Minji said.

« But it's not official. »

 

A man was walking furiously in their direction, is long coat flapping in the air behind him. When he passed the three girls he greeted them with a big grin. Who is this creep with pointed shoes ? they thought.

Jiyong couldn't forget to greet pretty ladies on his way even if he was angry at YG. He continued to the danceclub and asked the secretary YB's office with seductive eyes.

Youngbae startled in surprise when GD irrupted in his studio.

« Youngbae, I'm serious this time, I need you ! », he blurted out.

«  Jiyong... »

« You call me by my name, that's a good start. »

« What ? no... What do you want this time ? », Yougbae was starting to get annoyed by this mood swing.

Jiyong helped himself and sat on the couch, extending his arms at ease. Youngbae sat at his desk sighing, he was tired.

« Nice office... »

« Cut the crap. »

« Ok, I need Dara. »

« No. »

« Why no ? I want to be allies with you, YG will grass me up to the police ! »

« That's not my problem, I want Dara to be safe. »

Jiyong rolled his eyes, he knew how was Youngbae with girls, always too much caring and protective.

« I will protect her... »

« I don't trust you. »

« Listen, can't you let her decide by herself ? », tried Jiyong to persuade his former friend. « I'm sorry of what I did to you Youngbae, I regret it. »

Youngbae looked at him in surprised. Perplexed, he simply asked : « What do you want from her ? »

« I just want her to talk on my favor when I'll get to jail. », he smiled sadly.

« What ?!! »

 

 

 

******

Hi guys! Finally udpated! Enjoy! And what?! +90 subscribers?! Thank you so much!!!

Will Jiyong really go to jail? What will happened on the rooftop? Stay tune!

Hugs,

-wanderingmood