Deal

In the city

Chapter 7 : Deal

 

Noisy sounds of slot machines and roulette ; cursing of the losers, shouting of the winners, it was more the first naturally. Sweat of anticipation and excitement can be scent, as well as the strong alcohol odor of joyful party-animals and the smoke of stress out players. Dara was really a total stranger in this universe. She can't even understand the fact of playing money hardworkingly earn, of course she didn't know Seunghyun's addiction. She could sense the lustful look of some players and she was hating that but she can't change now.

How can she find him ? She has a picture of him but apparently this guy liked to disguise himself. She knew this inquiry was a bad idea but she can't help to appreciate this adrenaline feeling raising. She had never done something like this before, she had seen illegality but never met it.

 

Dara was passing by a poker table, when someone grip her arm.

« Hey sweetie, come cheer on me, I'm sure I'll win with your luck. », playfully said the male voice.

When she turned around to know who was this dumb... she saw him, she had find him : the dragon. « God ! » she thought. Anyway, she decided to play his game, it was her luck to know more about this shark.

« Oh yes... I forgot you... babe » It really hurt her to say it. « Play, I'm watching you. », she support him with a forced smile. He gave her a faint smile as if he was a kid and it surprised her. She had imagine him scarier.

She placed her hand on his shoulder to improve her acting and it made her shiver. She had a strange feeling about this guy. She noticed that he was smelling well, but she couldn't see his face with those huge ugly glasses.

 

« Oh no ! I've lost ! No, my money ! », he whined like a kid as nobody seemed to bother. Suddenly, he stood up and take her by her waist. It startled her.

« Don't be shy, I'll be gentle », he chuckled. Was he a ' ? , she thought. Now, he seemed scary. He guided her to drink some colorfull cocktails. She didn't know how to start this conversation, but fortunately he seemed talkative.

« I've never saw you there, you're new ? », he asked.

« Y-yes... », she stammered.

« Good, you come at the right moment, I'll be your mentor if you want. », he said rubbing her shoulder as if he was consolating her.

She didn' t understand a word of what he was saying and started to panick, she'll be unmasked. She had to go on :

« Y-you want to ? That's nice... », she answered in a small voice.

« You know, I'm rescuing a few girls like you to be contacts in my very important business. », he explained. « Of course you'll have to use your charms on men I'll ask you to and sometimes accept some favors, but I can assure I'll treat you better than all your old bosses. »

It hit her, he was believing she was some  ! She can't take this anymore. Standing up bluntly, she was about to escape, when she twisted her ankle with her high heels in hast and fall on his knees. It was a disaster. She put back up immediatly. He was giggling slightly.

« You're fast at work you », he joked and her face went red of shame and anger. He was thinking she was a damn e! Her dress was short but even though, she didn't looked like a  !

« I've got to go, sorry », she said abruptely before exploding.

« Well, hope to see you around soon. » He wawed his hand at her smiling.

She wanted to run away but she couldn't with her heels and she clumsily walked fastly to the exit.

 

« Miss ! »

Dara turned her head, what did she have done again ? Two big bodyguards asked her to follow them, she tried to ask them what was wrong but it was like they were mute. Fear started to flood her, but whatever she will tried she was traped.

They took her out of the casino room by a private door and it scared her. Where were they taking her ? She was too young to die ! They walk the corridor straight on to another door. It was dark, nobody in sight. Finally at the door, they knocked at the door and two other bodyguards opened it. She had the impression that she was in a movie, with mafia and murderers. Shivers spread in her body. What was waiting her behind that door ?

 

The room seemed to be an office excepting the amount of bodyguards, their boss had to be a paranoiac to put as many bodyguards as an official. The boss was at his desk, he seemed a petty man with squinted eyes that reminded her of a cunning animal.

« Sit down », he said in a nasal voice. « I'm YG the owner of this casino and I've deal to offer you. »

Dara obliged fearing what will come next. He carried on with his offer.

« I saw you with G-Dragon, do you know him ? You don't seem to sell your charms or be a bad girl either, who are you ? »

She had been unmasked as she predicted. Everybody could tell she wasn't used to this place. She said nothing for a moment and then decided to tell him everything, she couldn't lie to this clever man. She gulped.

« Ok, I'll tell you everything. I don't know G-Dragon, I've just met him right now. Actually I'm searching informations about him, like a sort of inquiry. My name is Park Sandara, please don't kill me. », she finished desesperatly. YG chuckled slightly.

« I see, he swindle you, that it ? », he guessed.

« No, one of my friends. »

« Well, what a good friend you are to adventure yourself in this mess. I suppose you don't know that I've got disagreement with him. If you want to take revenge, you knock at the right door. »

She was listening carefully to his story, maybe she had find an ally ?

« He is fooling around my casino and I don't like this. He is swidling my customers and this intolerable. What I offer you is to bring G-Dragon to my office without him thinking it is a trap. By any mean you'll have to bring him in here. », he conclued.

« Ok, but what happened next ? »

« That's not your business. » And with that sentence he snaped at the bodyguards to her out of the casino.

« You have two days to decide. » she heard him say behind her back.

The bodyguards after leaving her at the exit, watched me walk away to the parking making sure their boss she's gone.

 

Once out of this hell, Dara asked herself : what am I gonna do ?

 

 

 

This early morning, Bom and Hayi were doing their marketing, talking about the debts' improvement thanks to their new jobs. Bom was really proud of Hayi, she was feeling she was more her little sister than her cousin. On the other hand, Hayi was impressed by Bom's strength, she was a responsible woman, Hayi can trust her.

 

They were fighting for what were the best noodles, when Bom suddenly saw something and exclaimed :

« Stop this ! I saw you ! »

Hayi didn't have the time to turn her head that Bom was soon running after a black figure. It was a thief. With her now developped sense of justice, Bom had see him put some items in his pockets and had immediatly run to stop him.

Hayi tried to follow them but they were out of sight.

Bom had been a strong sporty girl back in her young years, everybody wanted to be in her team. The guy was fast but she managed to not loose his track, he was heading towards the exit. Suddenly, an idea crossed her mind : she took the first shopping trolley she found, shoving an old lady who yelled at her in passing, and pushed it with all her might at the escaping thief. She stopped, trying to catch her breath. « What a chase », said a young boy admiring.

She saw that she hit her target and hurried to catch him before he could raise himself. She removed his bandana and saw that he was a young boy who was looking at her with wide eyes. She forced him to stand up by pulling his hood and severe she said : « Serves you right little thief, I win ! You'll give everything back to the supermarket. »

 

In the meanwhile, Hayi asking people all the way finally found them, but what she saw shocked her : Bom was hanging onto the thief and she recognized him... Kim Hanbin.

 

« Do you know him ? », asked Bom seeing her frozen expression.

« Y-yes... », she articulate. Chaerin-shi was right, he was stealing !

Hanbin was hurting but also very ashamed. It was the first time someone caught him and it need to be by the cousin of a girl he knew. He lowered his eyed, not wanting to see more of this worried face of her.

Hayi wanted to help him, but in front of her unni... She decided to defend him nonetheless.

« Unni, please let him go, he will not do it again, I'm sure of that. », she pleaded. Hanbin was surprised, he had misjudge her, he thought she would have just let him be taken to the police station.

« What are you saying Hayi ? And how do you know guys like him ? It's delinquant ! », Bom started to argue.

« Unni I'm begging you to let him go, everybody is allowed to have a second chance.», she pleaded once again, hands joined.

« Hayi... » Bom didn't understand Hayi's reaction, but seeing her so eager to let the boy go... She couldn't refuse this imploring look.

« Ok Hayi I'm doing it for you but you know it's wrong... I hope he will behave in the future ! », she said finally eyeing Hanbin.

« Thank you very much unni », thanked Hayi relieved. She glanced at Hanbin who was giving an amazed look. Then, she blushed realising what she did : she had go against her unni for this guy.

« I think I'll leave you alone... I'll be right there. », said Bom tired of this situation, she sweared to have a talk with Hayi back at home.

 

« So... I think I've to thank you », Hanbin begin.

« Last time I didn't defend you and I wanted to apologize but you didn't let me, so now it's done. », she simply explained trying to smile at him. Hanbin found her cute but yet he was feeling so guilty to have rejected her like he did, he would understand if she called him a jerk.

Hayi was embarassed to talk to him, but she was also worried, why did he do that ?

« I met Chaerin-shi yesterday, she said you started to steal and was very worried for you. She is a good noona. »Hayi wanted him to stop that.

« How do you know ? » Hanbin was very surprised that Hayi know his noona, she was like a mentor for him, he cared for her. Hayi explained how she met her and Hanbin felt worst of what he done. Yet, he had mind to not let her know but she had.

« She mentioned a man also but didn't say his name, the man that encouraged you to... steal. », she said hesitantly.

« Jiyong hyung ? », he asked instinctively.

« She didn't said his name... Anyway, this not not the answer to your problems Kim, please stop. », she tried to persuade him kindly. Hanbin knew he was wrong, his friends had said the same thing, he didn't want to deceive them but there was Jiyong hyung... He had to decide. He glanced at Hayi, this girl was really something. He smiled :

« Thank you Lee but it's my business. »

She was sad to hear this but she cannot do anything, she wasn't even his friend.

« I'm sorry for hurting you last time... when I pushed you... », he mumbled.

« No, it's ok... Well, we have sort things out, I think it's time go. », she answered quickly, embarassed. She was acting weird around this boy, it killed her. Hanbin was touched she forgave him even though his apologies weren't the best, he wasn't used to say words like "sorry" or "it's my fault". He wanted to be as brave as her.

Hayi had to go so she bowed at him. He tried to imitate her but she was yet away. « I want to see her again » he thinks.

 

Hayi was glad to escape this akward discussion. However, she was secretly hoping he will stop to steal because she cared for him.

 

 

********

Udpated finally! Hope you enjoy this, I told there'll be some action! and some HanHi moment :3 They are reconciliate!

Thank you very much to my suscribers, it help me to continue this totally ed up story! x) I'm really sorry for all the mistakes.

Ah Jiyong is so mysterious here, what will Dara do? Will she accept YG's deal? (even if she doesn't have much the choice, scary) And what Bom thinks of Hayi seeing a delinquent? XD

I'll be back soon with a new chapter!

Love~

-wanderingmood