Wounds

In the city

Chapter13 : Wounds

 

« Hmmm, delicious ! », exclaimed the boys slirping their noodles.

« That's why it's called Deliricious », said Daesung proud of his cooking.

It was the evening, the group of five boys would usually go to this restaurant because the owner make them a good price. When they had had money difficulties, this man named Daesung had generously offer them a diner and said : « I prefer to know you guys are here rather than hanging around doing stupid stuff. » That was right they did stole some people and markets and at a moment a mobile phone traffic at their school. They weren't good students, they hadn't a family who would have supported them either, they just wouldn't think about this uninvating future and enjoy as much as possible their young years sometimes not doing the right things though. However Daesung had opened a little their horizons by talking with them, not judging them, they were grateful to him for that.

« I've to clean some things in the kitchen before closing, see you », said Daesung leaving. Seeing this Jinwoo, the older of the group with a cute face, took the opportunity to ask Mino about what happen earlier :

« Mino-ah, why did you provocke this boy ? I told you to talk to us about your problems. », he reproached him.

« Ok ok, I'll tell you guys why... », the tanned-skin man sighed annoyed « It's because this dude will lead me to the dragon... »

 

 

Hanbin looked at his phone Chaerin noona had called him several times, he was sure the boys had tell her about this afternoon. He can imagine a scary Chaerin arguing with him and he knew she always win, he would always stop what he did wrong guilty... for a while. But now was different, he wanted to mature and stop acting childish after breaking off all ties with GD hyung, he wanted to show to the worls how capable he is, but today he had completly failed. And Lee Hayi... She surely is hating him now... he didn't want to be mean but his anger took over, actually he knew he had growing feeling for the girl that's why he invited her, but at the same time it scared him to know he can become attached so easily to her. He didn't know how to act around her.

Hanbin sighed soundly, everything was such mess ! Thinking of it, the way this boy had diss him was strange, he never met him before, never heard of him... His instinct smelled something fishy. He had to call his team to sort things out.

 

 

Jiyong was pianoting on his computer, messaging his contacts and searching clues about new targets for his swindle, when a receive a singular mail. It was from Dong Youngbae. His heart skiped a beat. It was ages since he heard this name, his best friend name.

He opened the window and read with anticipation :

Meet me at Fever Club at 9 p.m tomorrow.

Jiyong didn't know what to think of it, after all those years, why was he contacting him ? He was afraid but curious to know it.

Another mail popped up. It was signed YG :

Appointement at the casino tomorrow, I've got some business for you.

He kicked himself to have accepted to work for YG, but if he wanted tranquillity he had to deal with this old man. Because of this girl he had fall in a stupid trap. He wondered what could YG had prepared for him, surely some money to catch. He didn't like this, his situation was getting worse. First, he was now tied to YG while he had always keep his independence, then Hanbin didn't want to see him anymore whereas he had helped this kid and now this message of his former best friend who recalled him his painful past.

He ruffled his hair messily and then lit a cigarette to calm down listening to some music which brought him a few years back.

 

 

Midnight. Hayi had to closed the convenient store tonight, it was her latest day. Bom was worried for her to work this late and had proposed her to talk to her boss, but Hayi had declined she wanted them to be safe without anymore debt. She had to admit she was a bit scared to walk home alone at this hour but saw herself as a strong girl, not something bad had always to happen. After closing the door she heard some sound behind her and can't help to shiver. She slowly turned her head... she can't believe it. Again he was there bothering her.

 

Hanbin was wandering in the streets torturing his mind, he hadn't see his feet had lead him near the store. He believed himself alone when he heard someone sighed on the other side of the road. He raised his eyes : fate was playing him. There she was his nightmare, favorite nightmare.

 

They stared at each other, the road separating them. He can see anger and disgust in her eyes which were usually so gentle, but moreover he saw the pain in them. His eyes were full of regret, not the hateful ones she saw this afternoon. She knew he had act hot-headed but she wasn't a rag doll which he can take it out of it. He wanted to apologize, never in his life he had want someone to forgive him as much as at this very moment. They were alone just the two of us.

« Lee... », he started. She didn't respond.

He crossed the invisible border formed by the road and Hayi steped backward in reation. She was starting to leave escaping this encounter when he grabbed her by the hand.

« Please... listen to me, I promise it's the last time I bother you. »

She stared at his pleading eyes perplexed and simply said : « I listen »

He was embarassed to apologize to this girl a second time. Finaly, he looked at her in the eyes :

« I apologize for what I said to you, I didn't think it, and I apologize for all the other things I did... I promise to not bother you anymore. »

He didn't notice but he had pressed her hand saying those word. Hayi's cheeks had redened at this touch despite this anger she had. Realising it, he suddenly let go leaving this little hand in the cold. They were feeling akward. Scratching his head he said : « You can go and ignore me as much as you want now. »

Hayi was somehow wounded by those words, did she really want to never talk or see him again ? Moreover they were in the same school, the two of us can't forget those moments of interest and anger for each other, those strange feelings that were overflowing them at each encounter. Hanbin didn't want her to ignore him, more the opposite, he wanted all her attention, it hurt him to know he would loose her interest.

They stayed like that saying nothing. Hayi can't utter a word, it's was too much in just one day.

« I need some air », she articulated, her brain was a mess.

Hanbin felt a pinch in his heart at her words . « Sorry... » he said and let her go, go away from him.

Hayi walked as fast as she coul with tearing eyes. She hated herself to have feeling for this moody boy, one time he was acting sweet and the other like a jerk. What to do ?...

 

 

********

First of all I want to thank you guys for the +50 subscribers!!!! I love you all!<3<3 Please don't hesitate to comment, your opinion is interesting and stimulating :)

Why Mino is searching GD? How will go GD and YB's meeting? Can Hayi pardon to Hanbin? To have all the answers stay tune!

Hope you still like this messy story! Big kisses~~

-wanderingmood