B, don't go !!

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Nope, Kai, I need to take a shower now," Baekhyun said as he freed himself from kai's arms. but to no avail, Kai pull him back immediately.

 

"No need, you are already beautiful, and I love your natural scent, just stay here, cuddle with me."

 

"I have to, Kai..." Baekhyun once again tried to break the hug.

 

"hmmmm.." Kai reluctantly let go of Baekhyun, clearly unamused. "why tho?" 

 

Baekhyun giggled then kissed his cheek, "remember a few days ago? I tell you that I agreed to accompany Sehun and Kyungsoo to shopping?"

 

"Why? why they need you to accompany them? they're all adults. it's not like they would get lost or anything."

 

Baekhyun sigh "Honey.., honey honey little baby, because I'm a good friend, that's why. Now, my beloved boyfriend let me take a shower, please..." baekhyun said as he peck his boyfriend's lips. "this wouldn't take long, don't miss me too much, okay?" baekhyun wink and then take his way into the bathroom.

 

'he wants to go? he wants to go with someone else, WITH-SOMEONE-ELSE!!!!' ! 

 

Hey... don't get him wrong. Jealous is not his excuse this time. it's because my precious baby Bacon was with Sehun, Sehun is troublesome. he is a trick-star. What if baek gets tricked?? 'nonono that's not gonna happen. Oh, and did he say Kyungsoo he says? aah, he is definitely going to the kitchen equipment.., AND WHAT if baekhyun gets hurt? there are so many dangerous objects there. knife, pan, fork, spoon, Okay that crazy. But it's his duty to protect his tiny boyfriend. 

 

"Babe, daydream during the bright day?" suddenly baekhyun appeared already wearing a complete outfit from top to bottom, Kai stay quiet for a little bit longer than he should, just eyeing his boyfriend. 

 

"What?" Baekyun asked.

 

"You've dressed?"

 

"Um, yes.."

 

"When?"

 

"Just now, in the bathroom, why?"

 

"Why didn't you get dressed in front of me??" Kai asked, grinning. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 'oh he is beautiful, with that wet hair, fresh skin, clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter