Camping

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai sighed for the nth time this afternoon, he was having his  time with his two friends. Sehun and Tao, who was excitedly talking about their plans for school camp. They even rarely touch the meals on their tray (which is rare), while Kai just staring blankly at both of them, not interested at all to this topic they are talking about.

“Dude, we are going on camp!!” Tao said cherfully

“This is gonna be so.much.fun,” Tao added when Sehun only reply with an eagerly nods. “and we will be blend with nature, aah.., can’t wait”

Kai shook his head in disbelieve, Tsk.., seriously this peasant! so much fun my , blend with nature my , camping is such a pain in my ! There is no such a fun thing in the camping place, wherever it is. Especially if they decide to do that in outlying regions, there is no mall, there is no signal, hell may be there will be no lights, and most important and the worst is there is no Baekhyun. See? Camp is hell! hell!

“Me too..” Sehun said after finally he managed to swallow his burger.

Kai snorted, “Oh my god,” Kai whispered softly as he raised his hands to massages his forehead.

“What?”

“You guys...,” Kai said, directly pointing to his friend face, “Don’t know nothing about camping.”

“Oh? and of course you know,” Sehun said sarcasticly.

“If your description of ‘camping’ is gonna blend with nature and have so much fun then yeah... I know better than you.”

“And what do you know abou camping?”

“Camping is such a pain in the !” Kai raised his hands to the front when Sehun and Tao was gasped and ready to interrupt his statement. “Why, you may ask.., well first, we will not be blend with nature because all of us know that Tao is afraid of insects and there are lots of insects out there. Second, we are not going to have fun because there is no such a fun thing in the outlying regions. Third, may be there will be no electricity and there is no signal too, and we all know how Sehun nature dependency properties with his phone!” Kai chuckled bitterly, “and last but not last how could I be have fun if I'm stuck with you two all day.”

“You know Kai? You’re an .., you're just making up a reasons, the real reason you hate about this  camping plan is Just because Baekhyun-Hyung, right?” Tao said in a matter of factly.

“No.”

“No,” Sehun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter