Pick the Movie

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun just looked out the window with the bored eyes, hands up supporting his chin. Today is is finally Sunday again, out of habit Baekhyun and Kai, decided that this week they’re going out on a date, to enjoy the weather outside maybe at the park or mall or maybe just walk around the neighbourhood rather than just spending time lazily at home.

Unfortunately, it looks like God apperently rejected their plan and droping a fairly heavy rain just before they go to leave homes. Damn that rain ..., Baekhyun sighed annoyance before burying his face into his arms. The rain is continues to grow heavy and the cold starting to get into the house, leaving Baekhyun and his partner in it.

"Ahhh ..." Baekhyun flinched when suddenly a cold hand touching his neck, he quickly turning round just to find kai grinning behind his back. "Kai! not funny ..," Baekhyun frown which causes Kai to burst out of laughter.

“It’s not, but your face is,” Kai said as he put himself in front of Baekhyun, facing his pouting boyfriend, "come on B, I know the rain is annoying but is not that bad to spending our time at home, as usual."

“Yeah?”

“Yeah..” Kai nodded foriously, “Look, we can play games, watch movies, read, or perhaps cooking.”

Baekhyun pursed his lips as he thought for a moment, "I don’t want to play a game because you will always win, I don’t want to read because eventually you will always whinning and protesting and  bored, aaand... I don’t want to cook because we are just going to burn our kitchen."

"Said and done!! Watch the movie then?" and now is Baekhyun turn to nodded furiously

 

-

 

“Nooo..., not The Nud Job again!” Kai whined of protest for the movie Baekhyun just pick.

“What? It’s cute.”

"But we've watched it yesterday, bisede the films we choose are all cartoons." Kai said and pointed to the films they have chosen actually more like Baekhyun choice. There Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, Epic, Turbo and now Baekhyun fought is for The Nud Job.

Baekhyun sighed but give up anyway, “fine, what do you want to watch then?”

Kai's eyes lit up immediately and excitedly run his eyes towards the front line of the film cassette. "Date and Switch or Hunger Games? The Catching Fire one, oooh ... Spring Breakers !! There are four beautiful girls here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter