Singing

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is this shirt really match with this jacket, B?”

“Yesyes Kai, you look reeally good.” Baekhyun sighed

This has been the nth time Kai asked about his outfit. He has taked all the clothes out from the closet. Try it one by one. match this shirt with these pants, this T-shirt with these jacket. but it seems he was not too confident with his maybe-the-last-outfit choice.

“Baek, do I look good?”

Again? Baekhyun rolled his eyes, instead of answering he just looked at his boyfriend, Baekhyun is no longer interested in answering to all Kai questions. Bacause Kai is look good and y and hot. He shouldn’t be worry about his look, because He is Kai afterall. Like really, he would look ily cute or cutely y whatever he wears on. Baekhyun sighed, again.

“Baekhyun..., Are you rea_ Wooah.., What is going on here?” Kai and Baekhyun turned their head to the sound that suddenly appeared in their bedroom. “Your bedroom looks like uhm..? whreem,” There is he, kyungsoo stood at the door with his wide eyes looking across the room which is now looks like a mall on a big sale, filled with clothes on every sides of the room.

 “Yep,” Baekhyun grab his laptop on his right side, then rose from his seat and turned his head back to Kai, “I_”

“What whreem??” kai asked

“whreem? Whreem is whreem whreem.” Kyungsoo answered a bit of confused, actually he don’t really know what the meaning of ‘whreem’, he made ​​a mental note to ask his boyfriend about the whreem thing. Kyungsoo decided to bring back his attention to Baekhyun, when he saw Kai opened his mouth to ask another question again. “Are you ready baek?”.

“Yes, I_”

“Hang on! Ready for what?” Kai cut his sentence.

“Kyungsoo and I had to present our project assigment today, remember? so we had to leave early to prepare everything, and_”

“But we're choosing clothes for my dancing competition today! And i thought you’ll be there?”

“you've found the right outfit. wearing a black hat for a little extra,  and I would go there, I'll be there. I wouldn’t be late, I promise,” baekhyun said smilling.

“but_”

“you look handsome. You always looks perfect because you are kai. I'm serious,” Baekhyun peck kai on the lips for his goodbye, “I’ll go now.“ then walked toward awaiting kyungsoo.

“B, wait! You’ll go with him?” kai asked, tilting his head with a finger pointing at kyungsoo. There’s no way he’ll  let Baekhyun sit in Kyungsoo dirty car and kyungsoo will touch his precious Baekhyun in every move he made.

Baekhyun Nodded. Well

“No way,” Kai firmly crossed his arms across his chest “You’ll go with me!”

“Oh. Not today Kai!!”

“What?! Your car is dirty there is some disgusting trace from your make out session with Chanyeol.”

“THE HELL?!” kyungsoo yelled

“And there are a few species of insect that still unknown in his car.”

“I’M HYGIENIC!! I’M CLEAN!” Kyungsoo yelled from the top of his lungs, aah.. such a wasted, because kai just turned to Baekhyun completly ignoring the yelling boy and said “So baek, do you still want to go with him?”

Baekhyun open his mouth then close it again open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter