Unexpected Gifts

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai is mad.

Christmas has passed a few days ago and he hasn’t get or not get a single Christmas gift from his boyfriend. Like seriously? Where is his boyfriend sense of sensitivity? It’s not like he was expecting something (because he’s obviously not a kid) but it is a tradition that should be conserved, just like another Christmas traditions.

Oh wait! They indeed did some other traditions, they buy and decorate a Christmas tree, hanging socks, going to church, filling the jar with sweet cookies. He also buy Christmas gifts for Baekhyun bought a Christmas gift for Baekhyun, wrap it neatly and put it quietly under the christmas tree when he is sure Baekhyun is already asleep, like they usually do.

But what leaves him mad is that when he woke up in the morning with a very excited spirit. He didn’t see any gifts under the Christmas tree. What makes it worse is when Baekhyun walked out from the kitchen and saw him standing still by the tree. He just gave him a peck and wishing him a merry christmas. Not a special christmas make out sesion, meh... not even a kiss just a peck! A freaking peck! Oooh boy, Thinking about it makes him got a minor headache.

He doesn’t expect something big. this is serious, trust him. He just wanted something special on Christmas day. This opportunity appears only once a year. Why not make it so special? If Baekhyun can’t (or have no time) to gave him a gift, it’s okay. They can exchange gifts anytime anyway. But Kai need a great christmas time with Baekhyun, before later that day, he and Baekhyun should split up to celebrate Christmas with their own family. And now, Baekhyun is busy doing god knows what,while kai moping on the couch.

“Kai? Kai! Hallo?” Baekhyun calling from across the room, oh did i mention that they were in the same room?

“What?” he mumbled into the couch.

“Don’t you have anything else to do other than lazing around on the couch? You are going to celebrate Christmas with your family, right?”

lazing around he said? “Yeah.., what about it?”

“Well, then maybe you need to pack some stuff from your closet or desk?”

“No. I don’t need to do that.”

“Why?”

“They had everything to me, B. so I don’t need to pack anything.”

“Well, just pack something for you to take,”

“But why?”

“Perhaps you grow bigger and taller, and everything in your house no longer fit.”

Kai’s answer on Baekhyun nags is only unclear muffled groans. He didn’t want to do anything, he doesn’t need to pack anything. And why the hell Baekhyun kept insisting. His mother has everything for him except Baekhyun of course.

“Okay fine, if you don’t need that, then clean your desk and tidy up your closet.”

WHAT! are you serious? Are you crazy? Are you even Byun Baekhyun? “What?! eww no!”

“Kai yo-”

“I’m not doing that! And you, you can’t make me!”

“Kim Kai, you clean your desk and closet now or I'll stay at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol house for a week or a month if it necessary and I'm not even joking with it.”

"It's not fair!!" Kai groaned loudly and pulled out his frustration by kicking the couch arm. There is no way he will let Baekhyun stay Kyungsoo and Chanyeol house without him (emphasis on ‘without’).They’re too touchy, (at least according to Kai) in a lovely way.

Kai stood up and threw a deadly glaring at his lovely boyfriend who is currently are not so lovely. “Fine! But you're not going to anyone house, without me. Deal?” emphasised on ‘without’

Baekhyun shrugged before casually said, “Deal.”

 

Kai stomps his feet on the ground as he walks out from the room. And when his eyes caught a sight of his closet and desk that is very.very messy he is getting angrier. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter