My Time Is Theirs

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slumped his body into the seat like a melting pudle as he watches the two lovebirds in front of him, acting all lovey dovey and disgustingly sweet. He had to restrain himself to find a plastic bag and throw up into it. Because Sehun called his boyfriend fluffy is so gross! At least for Baekhyun it is. If only he was with Kai right now, he doesn’t need to witnessed all of this.

“FluffyLay, you’ve got dirt in your face.”

The fluffy man, or Baekhyun known him as Kais favorite hyung raised his hand to wipe the dirt in his face, “Where is it?” Lay hyung asked, moving his fingers. Unfortunately its working on the wrong side.

“Let me handle that for you.” Sehun said as he moved his head closer to Lay-hyung face, oh my god, he’s going to it! Please Sehun, for the love of a god don’t do that. Not in front of me. Baekhyun begged silently.

He is trying not to cringe by the sight of Sehun the dirt away from his boyfriend corner lips. This is far to much for a public area, he is going to file them for a ual harrassment.

“Sehun, please stop, thats enough.” Baekhyun interrupted, forces himself to nudge Sehun filthy arm, hey, people are staring....

Sehun and Lay throws a quick annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter