Disqualified

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun stand and stare at the stage anticipating his boyfriend moves, while Kai positioning himself on the stage in front of the bounce of crowds. Suddenly the music played and Kai’s face instanly changed. Baekhyun’s eyes remainded stuck to every moves Kai made like a glue. It was awesome and fascinating how Kai could turn into that y and charismatic when he dance, his body floating with every beat. the way Kai’s body moved to the music was beautiful.

Baekhyun felt his chest tighten and a sense of proud rose up in his chest for having kai, he is really an awesome dancer, his body melt along with the music. Kai glanced at Baekhyun with his swinging body, making sure that Baekhyun enjoying the show. Kai flushed when he meet with baekhyun warm and beautiful ones. its beautiful to see kai dance.

Baekhyun stand in his palce stunned, not realizing that the crowd there became increasingly excited and wild until he felt someone accidentally pushed into him, causing him to slip off his balance and fell to the hard ground. Baekhyun who still too shocked to stand up, just sat there and rub his hands trying to cut the pain on his hands when he felt a pair of arms wraped around his body. He gasped when he saw Kai knelt down beside him with a worried face, Baekhyun turned his head to the stage which is now empty, leaving the music beat that continued playing.

“B, are you hurt? You okay?” Kai asked still with his worried face, his voice was filled with concern.

“What are you doing here?”

“I saw you sliped and fell_”

“You haven’t finished dancing and you leave the stage?!” Baekhyun cutting Kai words in disbelieve

“I just worried_”

Kai didn’t manage to  finish his sentence when Baekhyun head turned back to the stage, looking at the MC who  started talking again and announced the next participant. Baekhyun jaw droped and there are no words that came from his mouth.

“Okay, calm down. don’t freak out..,” Kai said when he say Baekhyun started to panic.

“you are disqualified,” Baekhyun said in a whisper

“its Okay, don’t _”

“NO ITS NOT! You’ve been practiced like crazy! Why are you running up to me? You should just keep dancing!!”

“You fell, baek. and you may get hurt.” True, Kai was really worried when he saw Baekhyun fell to the ground, so he did the most irational thing he think he should do at that time. He ran to Baekhyun to see if he's okay.

“I’M FINE!! SEE?” Baekhyun rougly stood up. “I”M FINE!”

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo approaching them followed by some of their friends. they are also looked curious about Kai abruptly left the stage in the middle of the dance, and now they are more curious to see Baekhyun who looks so emotional.

“aarrrgh.., forget it!!” Baekhyun turned around and ran out of the crowd leaving Kai and their confuse friends. He ignored Kai who shouting and calling his name. he stopped running when a taxi came near him, he hastily opened the passenger door and slid down into the car seat. and go some where kai didn’t know.

 

 

_

 

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration. Damn! Baekhyun ran so fast. now his worries grow bigger, Baekhyun just fell, he might get hurt  and now he left. Kai punched Baekhyun name in his phone screen when Baekhyun not pick a single call from him. It make him more and more worried. what if something bad happens? What if Baekhyun get lost, or worse what if Baekhyun leave him.

“Okay you should stop p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter