Hyung...

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The street are queit as he walks home. Kai wipes  the sweats on his forehead. The weather isn’t so hot, more like cloudy but something is different, the wind is too hot but he felt cold. he pull in his hands into his pockets and shivers. It never seems like it should get this cold at this hour. Kai sighs. Home is never felt so far.

“I’m home...” Kai said as he stumbling in, hair disheveled and a little wet. Baekhyun shouted something from the kitchen. About preparing the food for lunch, Kai isn’t give it too much attention and walk over toward the kitchen and doesnt hesitate to hug Baekhyun from behind, resting his head on Baekhyuns shoulders.

“Hi..., hows your school going?” Baekhyun said, turned his head slightly to the side to plant a kiss on Kais forehead, Kai just mumbled incoherent sentences into Baekhyun neck. “Why is your hair sweating? Are you running all the way home?”

Kai breaks the hug to rest his foots by sitting on the chair. Too much standing makes him feel a little dizzy. “No, but the weather is weird.”

“Weird?”

“the wind is to hot but the temperature is cold, ughhh i don’t know how to describe it. something like that.”

Baekhyun turn off the stove and focuses his attention on Kai as he watches the later lie his head on the table. “You are not sick. Are you?”

“Me? Sick? On valentine days? Hah... never.” Kai said, pushing his fist in the air, “maybe my school uniform is no longer comfortablen. I’ll just go change and everything would back to awesome!” Kai stood up and peck Baekhyun on the cheek before makes his way to change his clothes. Earning a squeak from Baekhyun  at the sudden action.

It’s almost 10 minutes when Kai back to the kitchen in his more comfortable t-shir and pants. He indeed feel a little better, no more sticky sweats but however cold still attacked him, just a little though.

“Lunch is ready,” Baekhyun smiled, reaching over to lead Kai to the table. Their conversation is put on hold while the both of them eat up their meal. Kai stoped first after he felt full and no longer want to piled the food inside his stomach. Meanwhile Baekhyun in front of him somehow still continue eat his lunch peacefully.

“B, how is your day?”

“nothing much, just walking around the campus with Kyungsoo and chen. How about you?”

“Aaah... S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter