But I'm Yours

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Baekhyun woke up this morning, alone in his bed. He was less than happy.

Kai had been extremely busy this last two weeks. Go to school early in the morning, dance practise, he also took a tutors hour for a few lessons (Baekhyun honestly thought, this is a miracle). sometimes Kai leaves before Baekhyun get up and he's too tired when he gets home. Kai hasn't paid too much attention to Baekhyun as much as usual. All he does is studying and hanging out with his dance class member.

Usually Baekhyun is the one who encouraging his boyfried to hang out with his friends, indeed.But that doesn’t mean he can just leave him like that. Well that leaves him mad.

Not even the small note that Kai left help his mood.

 

‘Good morning, Beautiful B! I gave our morning kiss earlier, though you’re asleep, but it’s okay. ^^

I will see you later! I love you you only you Forever! <3'

Yours’

 

And his cheesiness didn't help either...

 

 

Being the patient but fabulous boyfriend he is, Baekhyun decide that today he will pick Kai at school. Maybe he will also come to McDonald and grabs some foods to give his boyfriend 'lunch on the road' experience. as clear as Baekhyun sane mind can remember, Kai looks too skinny.

Baekhyun was in the front steps of the school gates after he grabs some foods at McD. He sat in the car as he look around trying to find him. It took a while until finally Baekhyun see him standing in a few feet away from him, scrolling down his phone. Perfect!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter