Badmood

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“-ai!!”

“hnnnnng....”

"Kai!!"

Sehun shook Kai’s shoulder roughly who was enjoying his oh-so-beautiful nap in the class, Sehun continued to shake the sleeping-boy’s shoulders even harder trying to wake him up, but unfortunately... he seems too immersed in his dreamland.

“Kai!!”

“aackhh,” a black marker lid landed right on Kai’s head making him to straight up from his nap and nearly lost his balance, causing all of the students in the class burst out into a loud laughter. Kai lazily his head, glaring to his teacher who was standing in front of the class holding the markers without the lid. eiissss

“Kai, are you sleeping in my class! ... again!?” said the teacher, the words is more like a statement than a question in Kai ears.

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Detention!”

“But-“

“No but, I've warned you before,” the teacher said cutting off his defenses then giving a signal to left the classroom. Sehun and Tao gave him a pair of apology looks when he finally rose from his chair. Kai walked sullenly, staring to his teacher with a look of annoyed before he makes his way out from the classroom.

 

 

 

----

 

 

“Are you going with Us?” Sehun and Tao came and approached him when the school hours is finally over.

“No. I want to pick Baekhyun, I need to enlighten my mood,” He said then bid his goodbye to his two friends with a wave.

There was still about an hour before Baekhyun class finished so he doesn’t need to rush. Kai walked slowly with pouty lips, he needs to meet Baekhyun to make his day. His day, today couldn’t have ended like this, let me told you what has happened .., Kai woke up late this morning because last night, Kai didn't listen to Baekhyun to go to sleep and he just keep playing his new  video games until pass midnight, sooo.... this morning he woke up late and he woke up without his boyfriend by his side and worse, he is no where to be seen, not in the kitchen, not in the bathroom, not here, not there. He had gone due to his schedule in the morning, ‘Where's my morning kiss ??' Kai knew that he wouldn’t be able to get through the day save and sound without at least one morning kiss or maybe just a peck from his boyfriend.

However the sleepiness is still attacking until he was at the school. And you really don’t want to deal with the-sleepy-Kai much less to disturb his beauty sleep, just no. No. NO! Baekhyun is the only one who allowed to do that.

With his trailing thought, Kai's feet has step in front of Baekhyun’s campus gate, he stopped then look for a comfortable spot to sit and wait for Baekhyun. But how shocked he was when his eyes swept the courtyard of the campus to look for hes lover petit figure. Oh there he was ...

Byun.

Baekhyun.

laughing.

happily.

 

 

 

 

 

with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter