The One Who Belong To Baekhyun

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you ever just really want to kiss someone and all you can think about is kissing them and their lips and their tongue and the little noises they make and kissing their neck and collarbones and biting their lips and kissing their lips again and bitting again..again..again.. and again. God, Baekhyun just can’t stop thingking about kissing right now. Because Kai is coming home today, this afternoon. A few more minutes and the bus will arrive and Kai will run to him and then they would kiss. Baekhyun already imagine the scene over and over again in his mind, and he couldn’t stop smiling and blushing every time the scene crossed his mind over and over again.

Baekhyun don’t understand people who don’t have Kai,  how do you survive? Are you okay?

Because three days without Kai is hell, no one pulled him back to the bed in the morning and whined to him, because sleeping  without him feels colder, and it was uncomfortable. No one greeted him, give him a hug and kisses when he came home that afternoon, dinner is not as tasteful as usual. There is no stealling kisses while watching a movie, and every little things that Kai do. Baekhyun missed all of these things, even the annoying whines.

AND OH.MY.GOD!! THE BUS IS HERE! THE BUS IS HERE!!!!

Baekhyun abruptly stand up on his feet, smiling widely. Moving little slowly and a bit cautious avoiding to bumped into the parents or maybe everyone who also want to pick them up. Baekhyun can see Kris and Lay already reached the bus. Spontaneously Baekhyun, Lay and Kris lift their hands when they spot the three figures walked out of the bus. And there he is... –he might cry- Kai walked out of the bus with a bag hung lazily on his shoulder, he looked tired and sleepy but still cutely y, Tao and Sehun trailed behind looked all the same but not at the cutely y part.

Baekhyun can’t help but thingking about the scene that has been milling in and out of his mind, and HE CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT KISSING!! But he stop thingking about it when suddenly Kai stop running towards him, waving and shouting a ‘wait a minutes’ at him instead. What happened? Why Kai isn’t walked up to him? Why is Kai turned?  And why Kai even greet another guy first!! Oh what the-

It wasn’t like what he had imagined and Baekhyun is so annoyed with everything. Literally is there ing anything on earth sadder than didn’t get what you want? He just missed Kai and want to hug him and kiss those lips and what the hell is that boy even thinking for turning his heels to greet another guy? I’am your ing boyfriend!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter