Letter

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘Dear, Baekhyun...,

 

The months are slipping by. I've been gone for more than six months now, not very long in the grand scheme of things, I suppose, but the longest we've been separated. The feeling is getting worse now, i feel empty without you and sometimes I begin to talk to my cat, Tae. You still remember him, right?

 

 I woke up this morning confused,  It took me a minute or two to clear my head and remember where you were and why you were not with me. And that’s why I write this letter.

I tell you often enough that I love you. I don't know though, if I've really told you how loving you has completed my life in so many ways. I can't even imagine my life now without all the things we enjoy together. Hey! I’m not lying, Baek!!  

 

I am so grateful that you are in my life, Baekhyun.

 

Anyway, I can't wait to get home. I just hope that the next following months won't drag on quite as badly. I’m sorry i don't write a lot about what's going on over here in my e-mails, or my last letter and please don’t  don't blame me L. When i get home though, I’ll tell you everything. Until then i’m forever yours.                         

 

                                                 Love forever, Daehyun

 

Kai stares at the poor piece of paper, contemplating for just tear it into small pieces and then flush it away in the toilet along with his poop. Baekhyun wasn’t home when Kai accidentally found this letter, neatly stored in a box hidden in the very-very back of their closet, well technically the closet is Baekhyuns but Kai also put his stuff in there and Baekhyun didn’t really mind because they share everything, including this closet.

 

He reread the letter, trying to find something that makes this letter worht to be saved. Sure the letter is sweet (Kai would never admit it. Ever!) but that’s it, just another love letter theres nothing special. Then why Baekhyun still keeps the letter. It seem like that Baekhyun took care of it , the envelope is neatly without a singgle dent. Baekhyun really take an effort to take care of this letter.

Now he can’t stop himself from thinking that Baekhyun still has feelings for Daehyun. The annoying Jung Daehyun, the unhandsome Jung Daehyun, the who-weren’t-able-to-match-all-Kai’s- greatness Jung Daehyun.

What’s so good about Daehyun? He dares to asks himself. The answer sould be nothing, but the more Kai remember about him, Kai couldn’t lie that Jung Daehyun is actually good at everything. He’s sweet, smart, humble, he can dance, and he always sing with Baekhyun, because he can sing too.  Baekhyun and Daehyung it could be the greatest couple, if it’s not because of the distance and time separating them. Then Kai came and he do whatever it takes to win Baekhyun heart. And here they are... Kai, Baekhyun and Daehyuns letter. He brought the letter with him, even though it feels heavy in the back of his pants pocket.

Kai casually sits in the couch, Kai've been watching TV for about 3 hours when Baekhyun came home.

“I brought spaghetti and sausage,” Baekhyun says, ploping down next to Kai on the couch, giving a light kiss on Kai’s cheek. He watches as Baekhyun sets the  spaghetti and sausage on the table. “You haven’t had dinner, right?”

Kai answer with a hum. Baekhyun gives his boyfriend a question look but he shrugged i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter