Refusal

Remember Nothing

 

 

 

Jessica looked into Sooyoung's eyes and smiled.

-"What do you want her to remember?" Jessica asked, her smile was hollow, she was affraid that Taeyeon would be hurt by what Sooyoung was trying to wake up in her.

-"You'll see" Sooyoung said.

-"Why are you being so secretive?" Jessica asked.

-"All I can say is that you'll see" Sooyoung said as she looked at Jessica and smiled slightly.


Meanwhile Taeyeon looked through the window, it was getting grey, soon it would rain.
She looked at the city landscape and smiled slightly as she thought of what Sooyoung told her.
What did she have to remember? Was is important? Does she even want to remember whatever it is in the first place?
She wondered. With her chin supported by her knees. Like she has always been ever since she first stepped inside this place.

Taeyeon furrowed her brow as she thought of her meeting with Jessica just now.
Why had she said that? Why does she have to remmeber and why for her? 
Taeyeon looked up and then at the glass. Water...which meant it was going to start to rain pretty soon, like in about 5 seconds.
She smiled slightly as the water started slowly to later completly drench the garden and the tree.
Poor birds, she hoped they were alright.

Taeyeon thought about that girl's picture, you know?
The one from the Unmyeong group. What does she have to do with Taeyeon's past? Where does she fit? Why does she feel her heart tighten so hard whenever she thinks of that girl?
What about the Unmyeong group? Where does she fit? Where does it fit?
Taeyeon looked at the door through which Sooyoung and Jessica had left.
What does Sooyoung know about her past that not even she knows?

Taeyeon was affraid to close her eyes, she was affraid to sleep. 
And when the time came for her to go back to her room she called for Jessica...
She called Jessica again, she needed her, somehow, anyhow...she needed her help.
She needed Jessica to keep her safe, to protect her.
Taeyeon was laying down on the bed, looking to the ceiling, counting imaginary things, trying to think of anything that would keep her up.

Someone knocked on the door. It was Jessica, she came in and looked at Taeyeon.
Smiling she sat on the bed by Taeyeon's side.
Handing Taeyeon the notepad and a pen. She leaned back against the headside of the bed.
Taeyeon sat up beside her. They were quite close. 
This was the closest that they had ever been. Jessica knows that thought crossed her mind. She was looking deep inside Taeyeon's eyes. She smiled.

-"Did you call?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon looked deep inside Jessica's eyes.

"Yes" She wrote down.

-"What's wrong?" Jessica asked sweetly.

"Will you stay with me through the night? I'm scared..." Taeyeon wrote.

-"What are you scared of?" Jessica asked as she furrowed her brow and looked at Taeyeon.

"Of myself" Taeyeon wrote and looked at Jessica, a tear was roaming down her cheek.

Jessica cleaned the tear with her finger.

-"Let's sleep now okay?" Jessica said smiling.

Taeyeon opened her eyes at Jessica, she blushed a bit. But she laid down looking to the other side and not at Jessica or she thinks that she would clearly die of an heartattack, now she wasn't thinking about her fear of her memories anymore. Jessica suddenly turned over she put an arm over Taeyeon's waist and pulled her close. Taeyeon was smiling. Jessica smiled as well.
She's not sure anymore but she thinks that she fell asleep quite fast with Jessica protecting her.
Jessica though didn't fell asleep. She hugged Taeyeon and watched as she slept. She didn't want her to wake up and find out that she had fell asleep. Jessica suddenly remembered the conversation that Sooyoung had with her earlier.

A few hours earlier

Jessica stepped inside Sooyoung's office she sat on the chair in front of Sooyoung's desk.

-"Why did you call me?" Jessica asked.

-"I need a favor from you" Sooyoung said.

-"What is it?" Jessica asked as she looked at Sooyoung.

-"I need you to...to date Taeyeon" Sooyoung said bluntly.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung with a furrowed brow. 

-"What?!" Jessica said.

-"Yes, I need you to do that" Sooyoung said.

-"First, why? Second, it's forbidden for doctors to date their patients" Jessica said as she looked at Sooyoung.

-"Look Sica, I don't care what the rules say, if you want Taeyeon to get better then you'll date her" Sooyoung said as she looked at Jessica.

-"What? What does one thing have to do with the other?" She asked.

-"Believe me, it has..." Sooyoung said.

-"Why are you so against it anyways? Maybe...is it that you don't have feelings for Taeyeon?" Sooyoung said.

-"Well...no, it's not that, it's just..." Jessica was mumbling but nothing came out.

Sooyoung smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

-"Then I'm giving you an opportunity here, believe me, she needs this" Sooyoung said.

-"There's something you know, that I don't Choi Sooyoung, and it's important, I feel it" Jessica said.

-"You will know...soon enough, just do this for me, for you and for her" Sooyoung said as she smiled.





The sun was coming through the window of the small room.
Taeyeon opened her eyes, her face was in the midle of a valley?
Well, it is a valley on its own but...this looked like, Jessica's...melons?
Taeyeon opened her eyes widely and scooched back. Jessica was still sleeping. 
Taeyeon sat up and fondled the girl's hair.
She was so beautiful, Taeyeon wished that she could speak, she wished that she could say everything that she wanted to her. Unfortunately that was not that simple.
Taeyeon remembered that time a sound came out.
She moved her lips and forced the hair.

-"Je..ss..i" Was all that came out.

Taeyeon sighed and looked at the ceiling...
When will she be able to say it?

"I love you Jessica" She wrote on the notepad.