Objective

Remember Nothing

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked through the window of her room. The street was just the same. She couldn't see the birhouse or the trees from here but the truth is that the birds would probably be asleep now. It was still night 3 in the morning. Taeyeon was sweating, a glass filled with water in her right hand and her left supporting her weight against the wall. She was dreaming, of something, she saw a girl. She thinks she has seen her before, here in the hospital. Somehow tears started streaming down Taeyeon's face and the truth is that she doesn't understand why, she doesn't know. She was completely lost, she had forgot all about this girl and still everytime she remembered her, even if just her face, tears would come streaming down her face. She looked at the pendant that was hanging on the nightstand's drawer handle. The Lone Wolf. Taeyeon gave the city one last gaze before laying back on her bed and trying to sleep.

 

Taeyeon suddenly felt the weight shift on her bed. 
It had happened before...this...

-"Hello" A voice said.

Taeyeon looked up.

A girl was seating on her bed.

-"How are you today?" She asked.

Taeyeon didn't answer, she never answered.

-"Are they treating you well here?" She asked.

A lonely tear escaped Taeyeon's eye as she laid back down and closed her eyes for as long as she could and as strong as she could.
She couldn't answer because....she doesn't exist, that girl is not real, and she knows that.

 

 

The morning sunlight started coming through the little spaces in Jessica's office shutters. Yes that's right, she didn't leave the hospital and she didn't go home...again. Sooyoung stepped inside her office.

-"Damm it, Jessica! I already told you not to sleep here, I run a hospital not a pension" Sooyoung said as she opened the shutters letting the full fledged force of the sunlight in.

Jessica moaned and grumbled. She opened one eye and looked at Sooyoung. She started shaking her hair.
 

-"Oh, it's you" Jessica said lifelessly.

-"Don't give me the "Oh it's you" again, I'm your freaking boss, have some respect" Sooyoung said as she opened a packet of cookies and started eating.

-"What kind of boss eats oreos on her workplace?" Jessica said.

-"Yah! It's not my fault food loves me and I love it back" Sooyoung said.

-"Hence why you shall never get a boyfriend" Jessica said.

-"Yah!" Sooyoung said as she kicked the desk to make Jessica get up.

 

-"Oh god...you're such a pain in the...back" Jessica said.

-"Good, at least you know some respect" Sooyoung said.

-"Sure, Sure....forever alone, food worshiper" Jessica said.

-"Yah!" Sooyoung said.

-"You're going to talk to her again?" Sooyoung asked.

-"I'm gonna try...I don't know if I want to though, after this kind of answer" Jessica said as she looked at the notepad.

-"I already told you..." Sooyoung said.

-"That she's a lost cause, I know that, I'm not about to give up on her either way" Jessica said.

 

-"Well, you do whatever...I know I won't be able to persuade you otherwise" Sooyoung said.

Suddenly screams could be heard.

-"What's that?" Sooyoung said.

-"C'mon" Jessica said as she got up.

They both ran to where the screaming was coming from.
Tiffany was being pulled by Taeyeon who was looking at her with a surprised look, as if she couldn't exist,
Jessica pulled Taeyeon to one side, while Sooyoung took Tiffany elsewhere.

-"What the hell!" Jessica said as she pushed Taeyeon away.

-"You were never violent, what are you doing?!" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon looked down, she put both her hands up and waved them, as if apologizing.
Then she mimiced writing.
Jessica took her to the small living room.
She once again took her seat, the one where she can see the birdhous. 
Jessica gave her the notepad.

"You said you wanted to help me" Taeyeon wrote.

"Yes"

"I know that girl...I dreamed of her last night" Taeyeon wrote.

Jessica was surprised and intrigued at the same time.

"Of course you know her, she's the psychologist here" Jessica wrote.

"How come today's the first time I've seen her?" Taeyeon wrote.

-"What?!" Jessica let out.

Taeyeon then took her position as she looked at the birdhouse, her knees supporting her chin and her arms hugging her legs.
Jessica took the hint that she wouldn't answer anything else and got up. She went to see Tiffany who was in Sooyoung's office.

Jessica stormed in. She looked at Tiffany with an expression of "What the **** is going on?" literally.
Tiffany looked at her, then back down to the floor.
Sooyoung silently left the room and left them alone.

-"Explain this to me" Jessica said as she throwed the notepad at Tiffany.

She read it. Tears started flowing from her eyes, surprising Jessica.
That was not the reaction she was expecting.

-"So she still remembers something..." Tiffany said.