Jessica

Remember Nothing

Jessica opened her eyes and looked to her side.
Taeyeon wasn't there. She quickly sat up and looked around, still no sign of Taeyeon.
Jessica quickly got up and left the room, she went to Tiffany's office, she opened the door and found no one inside.
She panicked a little when Tiffany wasn't there she walked out and went Sooyoung's office, she knocked a couple times and got no answer so she just barged in.
Sooyoung also wasn't there, okay, now she was worried. She went to the common room and as she was about to search somewhere else she looked outside.
Sooyoung was getting inside a car with Taeyeon and Tiffany.
Jessica ran outside and as she was almost catching up, the car left. She pulled out her phone and called Sooyoung quickly.

"What happened? Where are you going?" Jessica said.

"Where are you taking her?" She just shot questions and didn't even give time for Sooyoung to speak.

Sooyoung was relatively calm and looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany beside her.

"She remembered" Sooyoung suddenly let out.

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung...she could get it that she was talking to Jessica. Taeyeon bit her lip and looked down.
Suddenly Tiffany patted her head.

"It's gonna be alright" Tiffany suddenly said.

"She remembered" Jessica said.

"Yes"

"Apparently it happened last night, so, there is a place where I need to take her and it was for the best that I didn't brought you" Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon wrote something on her note pad.

"Tell her I love her and it's for her protection" 

Sooyoung looked at the notepad and then at Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon says it's to protect you...she says she loves you" Sooyoung said.

Jessica went silent.

"When will you be back?" She suddenly asked.

"I don't know" Sooyoung suddenly said.

"Just bring her back" Jessica said.

"I promise to" Sooyoung said.

She hung up. Jessica let her arm fall.
She looked up.
She can only hope and trust Sooyoung.

Taeyeon was guided out of the car by Sooyoung and Tiffany.
Sooyoung walked in front with Tiffany and Taeyeon closely following her.
Tiffany was grabbing Taeyeon's hand. They went through an alley and then under a neon turned off neon sign a door.
Sooyoung opened the door and they stepped inside.
This...was Hyoyeon's bar.
Sooyoung told them to sit and so they did.

"You're gonna meet someone now" Sooyoung said.

"Who?" Taeyeon wrote.

"If you remembered you'll know" Sooyoung said.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as if she was cheering for her.
Suddenly someone sat down beside Sooyoung.
Hyoyeon. She looked at Taeyeon and smiled sweetly, the scar on her face being visibly noticeable.
Taeyeon got up...she told Sooyoung to move, which she did.
Taeyeon sat beside Hyoyeon and leaned forwards. She started crying...tears streaming down her face.
She put a hand on Hyoyeon's face and passed her thumb on her scar...
Hyoyeon just kept looking at her, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.
Taeyeon hugged Hyoyeon and cried.
Sooyoung and Tiffany witnessing the whole scene.

Taeyeon grabbed her notepad.

"I'm sorry" She wrote.

Hyoyeon looked at her in surprise.

"You can't speak" Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon nodded no.

Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung.

"I told you she was mostly alright, I can't make miracles happen" Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon just looked back and forth.

"I take it you're the person who saved my sister?" Hyoyeon said as she looked at Tiffany.

"I am" Tiffany said as she smiled.

Hyoyeon got up and standing in front of Tiffany, she bowed to the ground in a New Year style bow.
Taeyeon mimicked her.

"Thank you" Hyoyeon said.

"Thank you" Taeyeon wrote.

They sat back down.

"You remembered" Hyoyeon said.

"I need to speak to Seohyun" Taeyeon wrote.

Hyoyeon noticed she was wearing that dammed necklace.

"Already...?" Hyoyeon let out.

Taeyeon nodded.

"I also need to talk to mom and dad" Taeyeon wrote.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked down. Tiffany being the only one that noticed the heavy atmosphere.
Taeyeon was clueless to their actions.

"Mom and dad" Hyoyeon said.

"They're dead...Jiwoong and Haeyeon are also dead" Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon looked at her and blinked a couple of times...

She started crying and put her hands to her face.
And then she felt the weight of a million earths on her back.
It was her fault, she had caused her family to die, if she had listened to her sister back then none of this would've happened, no one would be dead.
It was all her fault, she had killed her family.

Tiffany hugged her and comforted her.

"They were killed by Unmyeong, not long after your incident" Hyoyeon said.

"I escaped and that's how I got this" Hyoyeon said as she pointed towards her scar.

Taeyeon got up and was walking when suddenly Hyoyeon got up and stood in front of her.

"Where are you going?"

"Are you going to get revenge?" 

"Is this really what you're gonna do...even after we're like this you're still going to get revenge on Seohyun and make it worse for us?"

Taeyeon noticed she didn't have her notepad she left it at the table. Sooyoung was bringing it to her and Tiffany was beside her already.
She looked at Hyoyeon.

"Jessica" She let out with a weird tone.

Hyoyeon looked at her with eyes wide open.
Tiffany just looked at agape and Sooyoung just let that notepad fall to the ground...

"Jessica" She said again...

That's all she wanted, that's where she needed to go
Seohyun, revenge, family nothing mattered.
She felt like  broken glass and the only way to put her back together was...
Jessica