Love And Truth

Remember Nothing

 

 

 

-"I don't understand" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany as she sat calmly across from her.

 

-"What changed?" Jessica asked her.

 

-"What? Tiffany said as she looked at Jessica who had an intrigued expression on her face.

 

-"Yesterday... you said that you couldn't speak about it and then today you come inside my office...with coffee and smiles" Jessica said.

 

-"Well, the truth is that...I won't be able to hide this much longer" Tiffany said.

 

-"You simply won't quit on Taeyeon no matter how much I try" Tiffany said.

 

-"Yeah, you guessed that right" Jessica said as she smiled.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany with a serious expression.

 

-"Okay...so...explain to me where do you fit in...what are you to Kim Taeyeon" Jessica asked.

 

-"As much as a stranger as you are to her" Tiffany said.

 

Jessica was surprised by her answer and confused at the same time. She furrowed her brow and looked at Tiffany seriously. 

 

-"What?!" Jessica suddenly let out.

 

-"Yeah, it's just like you heard" Tiffany said with a peaceful expression.

 

-"But she...said she remembered you" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.

 

-"I know she did, and it's probably normal that she does...I saved her life" Tiffany said as she looked at Jessica.

 

-"I'll explain" Tiffany said as she smiled.

 

2 years ago

 

Tiffany was still working as a psychologist in a hospital in the city and she still hadn't started working with Sooyoung's family.

She usually dealed with trauma patients and she liked to work late. Still single back then, Tiffany didn't have anything to worry about.

She still remembers that night as much as if it was just yesterday. Tiffany doesn't even know why she passed that street on that day. 

Her path home was just so completly different. But on that day something just told her to pass that street.

 

Tiffany owned a small Toyota Yaris that she had lovely requested on a pink color, Her favourite. 

 

-"That's when it happened" Tiffany said.

 

-"What happened?" Jessica asked.

 

-"She appeared...from nowhere" Tiffany said.

 

 

Tiffany was driving calmly, she remembers she was listening to Leona Lewis Bleeding Love on her radio. 

Suddenly something fell on top of Tiffany's car. She doesn't know from where or how. She just stepped on the brake. She heard something fall from the car's hood that was now shrivels to the ground.

Tiffany opened her door and went to see what she hit...

That's when she saw her. A girl...with a pair of jeans and a bloody white T-shirt. She had a lot of injuries. Most of them weren't caused by her fall.

 

-"She was tortured Jessie...." Tiffany said as she looked seriously at Jessica.

 

-"What?! Why?" Jessica said.

 

-"I have no idea...but...it was bad...real bad, the doctors said that it was a miracle that she was alive" Tiffany said.

 

-"I took her to the hospital and then I came here...Sooyoung offered her place and I stayed here and worked as a psychologist" Tiffany said.

 

-"Do you think...her family did it?" Jessica said.

 

-"I don't think so...you see...when her family came to visit her...they looked at her as if she had done something very wrong" Tiffany said.

 

-"Like how?" Jessica said.

 

-"I don't know, but they looked at her as if she had no way to be saved...like we think of her now...a lost cause" Tiffany said.

 

-"The so called girl that came to visit her...I never saw her, only a few nurses and I think...Sooyoung saw her once" Tiffany said.

 

-"I see" Jessica said.

 

-"In the end I know as much as you about the past of Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany said.

 

-"Well, now I have to go back to work, I have some patients to attend" Tiffany said as she left.

 

 

Jessica leaned back on her swivel offfice chair. Tortured?
What was Taeyeon into? What kind of things had she done to deserve such a faith and treatment?

A person can annoy many people, you can do a lot of bad things...of wrong things, but...to be tortured...

Suddenly Jessica remembered Tiffany's words.

 

"The doctors said it was a miracle she was alive"

 

A miracle to be alive eh?...

 

Jessica got up and looked outside.

The sunny day had now gotten cloudy...rain threatened the landscape of the city.

 

 

Taeyeon heard a scream and a window breaking! She opened her eyes and woke up nervously. She had gotten back to her room after her encounter with Tiffany and she had fallen asleep.

What was that? What was that memory that she had?

It seemed bad...does she want to remember that?

Still...where did the psychologist fit in all of this? Where does that girl fit?

Taeyeon had all the questions and her mind also had all the answers. The problem is that she was too afraid of all the answers that might come out.

She doesn't know if she is ready for all the things that she might find out. 

Taeyeon looked outside, the day was getting cloudy...

Taeyeon undressed her T-shirt...

 

Jessica opened the door slowly...and that's when she saw it...

Taeyeon's back was full of scars...some deeper than others...it was bad.

It seemed like a truck had runned her over. How was she even alive? At some point Jessica actually thought...

 

Taeyeon put on her shirt and turned arround. Jessica's expression was guilty all over.

Taeyeon looked Jessica in the eye...she then looked down to the floor. She went to Jessica and asked for the note pad.

 

"Did you see it?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Yes" Jessica said.

 

"Why did you say yes? You could've lied" Taeyeon wrote.

 

-"Why would I?" Jessica said.

 

"It's bad isn't it? I know it is...I'm not supposed to be alive....that's what I feel...that's why I want to" Taeyeon wrote

 

-"Forget...I know" Jessica said.

 

Jessica walked over to Taeyeon's bad and grabbed the wolf icon.

 

-"What does this mean?" Jessica said.

 

"I don't know" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You said this is Fenrir" Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon grabbed the icon and turned it over, she showed Jessica.

The word Fenrir was engraved on it.

 

-"I see" Jessica said.

 

"Do you know what Fenrir means?" Taeyeon wrote.

 

-"Do you want to know?" Jessica asked Taeyeon.

 

"I just want to know...I don't want to remember" Taeyeon wrote and showed Jessica. She looked her in the eye.

 

So Jessica explained to her what Fenrir was. And how he was destined. A sad destiny...

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica and went back to her bed. She laid down...

Jessica grabbed the notepad. It read...

 

"Leave...please"