The Past Should Stay In The Past

Remember Nothing

 

 

 

It was raining today. It wasn't pretty. Taeyeon looked outside. She sighed. Jessica hadn't been here since yesterday. Taeyeon touched her lips remembering their kiss. Yes...if she had a treasure, than that treasure would be her, Jessica Jung. She was certain of it. She was saddened though, by the fact that she couldn't tell her feelings to Jessica in any other way than writting them on a sheet of paper. Taeyeon put her hand in . She wished she was able to speak properly.
She has been training, at night when nobody is around she tries to say the syllabes for "I Love You Jessica" She has done it everyday since she said Jessica's name. Progress has been slow, but she dreams of the day she will be able to spout out her feelings for that one girl that is her treasure.
Jessica came through the door suddenly startling Taeyeon. She had a shocked expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon wrote.

Jessica hugged Taeyeon.

-"You've to promise me you'll be alright" Jessica said as she left.

Taeyeon was confused. What happened? Why was she like that?


Awhile ago, Jessica was coming inside the building when she noticed two black cars stopping by the entrance. She saw Sooyoung get inside one of those cars but more importantly is the person she saw inside...it was her, she was sure of it, it was that girl from the Unmyeong group, Seo Joohyun and now she was sure she was coming to visit Taeyeon. This would be too much of a shock. She ran as fast as she could to Taeyeon's room, she couldn't be there for her but she could make her promise...that she would be alright.

Sooyoung got inside the car.

-"Long time no see" The girl inside said as she looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung in turn did not return her gaze she continued looking outside.
A small smile formed on Sooyoung's face, a smile of disbelief as if she could not believe this girl was here.

-"Indeed...What the hell are you doing in my hospital?" Sooyoung said calmly. A fearing calm.

-"Huh...scary" She let out.

-"I've heard you have...someone of interest to me inside that place" She said as she looked at Sooyoung with a smug smile.

-"Oh, you did..." Sooyoung said sarcastically.

-"Is this person related to you in anyway?" Sooyoung said in a condescending tone.

-"Let's stop the games...I know she's in there, now...I want to see her" She said.

-"You. Want to?" Sooyoung asked.

-"I'm not sure you understand, but last time I checked this was still my hospital" Sooyoung let out.

-"Sooyoung..." She said as she looked at her with piercing eyes.

-"Sorry dear, you still don't have daggers in your eyes" Sooyoung said as she opened the door and got out.

-"Now leave this place, or I'll call the cops" Sooyoung said with a smile.

-"I own the cops" She said with a prideful smile.

-"Then I'll beat the crap out of you" Sooyoung said calmly, her smile died right down.

Sooyoung closed the door and went inside the hospital.

-"Ugh! Leave!" She ordered the driver in a rage.

Sooyoung watched as the cars left. Jessica watched from her office window. As soon as she saw those cars disappear in the distance she opened the door of her office and ran like hell towards Taeyeon's room. She needed to see her, to tell her she would be okay and that she would be there for her. She opened the door and opened her arms, she hugged Taeyeon as hard as she could.

Taeyeon had a scared expression on her face, what the hell is happening? Why is Jessica being like this?

-"They'll be back you know" Sooyoung said as she stood at the door.

-"I know" Jessica said.

-"You know who that was don't you?" She asked.

-"Yes..." Jessica said as she looked down.

-"I won't let her in...but, sooner or later, she will be able to, that's how powerful she is" Sooyoung said.

-"I won't let her see her" Jessica said.

-"It's not that easy" Sooyoung said as she left.

Taeyeon quickly grabbed the notepad.

"What's wrong? What happened? You're scaring me?" Taeyeon wrote quickly.

-"Nothing, don't worry, it's nothing, just...be alright" Jessica said as she hugged Taeyeon again.

-"I won't let her see you" Jessica muttered.

-"She can't see you" Jessica said as she smiled at Taeyeon and left.

Taeyeon was left dumbfounded she wasn't understanding anything.

Jessica walked to Sooyoung's office she opened the door and stepped inside.

-"Who the hell found out that she's here?" Jessica asked annoyed.

-"I have no idea, who's been here at the hospital that's from the outside?" Sooyoung asked.

-"I don't let that much people in, if not for the families and I haven't accepted pacients that are related to the Unmyeong Group on purpose" Sooyoung said.

-"I don't know...who might it be?" Jessica said.

-"I mean..." Jessica said.

-"Wait..." Jessica said as she left Sooyoung's office.

She walked to Tiffany's office and opened the door.

-"Again without knocking?" Tiffany said as she looked at Jessica.

-"Where does your boyfriend work?" She asked.

-"He's a lawyer" She said.

-"Okay, but where?" Jessica said.

-"Now that you mention it...I don't know" Tiffany said.

-"But why is that important?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica looked at Tiffany in disbelief, it could only be him, he was the leak, that's how she found out. Jessica knew it, she remembers his reaction to Taeyeon's name and the questions.

-"Your boyfriend told his boss that is actually the Unmyeong Groups owner whom we know who it is, that Taeyeon was here" Jessica said.

-"Wait what?" Tiffany said.

-"She was here this morning! I was affraid she would take Taeyeon away..." Jessica said as she leaned against the closed door behind her. She sat on the floor against it crying.

-"I was scared...I was so scared she would go away" Jessica said as she cried.

Tiffany walked up to Jessica. She sat beside her and hugged her.

-"I'll stop seeing him, he hurt my friend, I'll stop seeing him" Tiffany said reassuring Jessica.

Jessica hugged Tiffany tight.