Unbelievable

Remember Nothing

 

 

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica. The girl was leaning on her shoulder, both of them sitting with their backs against the door.
Jessica wasn't saying anything and neither was Tiffany, they just stayed there, in that silence in the wake of Tiffany's and Jessica's crying.
Suddenly Tiffany moved.

-"He's a bastard" She let out.

-"I can't believe he did that, hell, for all I know he might've dated me just to get info" She let out.

-"You really think so..." Jessica muttered.

-"That would be low" She said.

-"What he did, was that low" Tiffany said.

-"Is Taeyeon alright?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

-"Yeah, confused probably, but alright" Jessica said.

-"Jessi, you know she's gonna do everything she can and that she's not gonna rest until she gets in here" Tiffany said in a serious tone.

-"I know, she'll never quit" Jessica said.

-"You'll have to protect Taeyeon for as long as you can" Tiffany said.

-"Sooyoung won't be able to keep her out forever" Tiffany let out as she looked at Jessica.

-"I know" Jessica said.

-"If only she could remember..." Jessica muttered as she looked up to the ceiling.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.
The two girls got up and Tiffany opened the door.
It was Sooyoung who walked inside the office, Jessica sat on the stretcher, Tiffany beside her and beside the latter Sooyoung. The three girls were silent, just looking at the floor. Suddenly Sooyoung spoke up. 

-"I know I never asked you anything, but can you stop seeing that guy?" Sooyoung let out.

-"Consider it done" Tiffany let out.

-"If I see him on the street, can I beat the crap out of him?" Jessica asked suddenly.

-"Be my guest" Tiffany said.

-"You'd be doing society a favor" Sooyoung let out.

The three of them suddenly started laughing. Sooyoung then looked at both of them.

-"Now, do you understand what she's capable of?" Sooyoung asked.

-"Yes" Jessica answered.

-"You guys have to be careful" Sooyoung said.

-"I can only protect you so much" Sooyoung let out.

-"Don't worry about us, nothing is going to happen" Tiffany said.

-"Just promise me you guys will be careful" Sooyoung said.

-"Of course we will" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany and smiled.

-"Good" Sooyoung said.

-"Did you already talk to Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked.

-"Not really properly, no" Jessica said.

-"Go talk to her now" Sooyoung said.

-"Going~" Jessica let out as she left the office.

-"Do you think those two will be alright?" Tiffany asked.

-"I know they will be" Sooyoung said.

-"I'm so sorry, Soo, I didn't know about Nichkhun" Tiffany said as she grabbed Sooyoung's sleeve and leaned against her shoulder.

-"It's not your fault, you couldn't have known" Sooyoung said with a sweet smile.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon was still sitting on the bed, looking at the door, waiting for Jessica to come inside and explain what had just happened moments ago, and who was the person that Sooyoung was talking about..."She"...wait. If it's a "she" maybe they were talking about that girl, she needed to talk to her, she needed to see her. Desperately but strangely, a part of Taeyeon wanted to see this girl but another part, wanted to stay away, to never see her. She was getting up but sat down again. She needed to sort out these mixed feelings. Also, she still can't remember anything. Sooyoung asked her what her treasure was before but she has no idea.
She knows that her treasure right now, will probably step through that door in a few moments.
Speak of the devil.
Jessica came inside the room, she looked at Taeyeon and smile.

"That girl came here looking for me didn't she?" Taeyeon wrote. She looked at Jessica with a serious expression, she was expecting answers.

-"Yes, she did" Jessica answered straightforwardly, there would be no point in lying to Taeyeon.

"She wants to take me out of here doesn't she?" Taeyeon wrote.

-"Most likely" Jessica answered.

They both looked at each other. Jessica leaned in.

-"Do you want to go?" Jessica asked.

"No...I don't want to be without you" Taeyeon wrote.

Jessica kissed Taeyeon, she could feel her smile while she kissed her.

"What if I never remember?" Taeyeon wrote. She looked at Jessica with an abandoned puppy face.

-"Don't say that, you will remember, you hear me, you will" Jessica said as she hugged Taeyeon.

-"You just have to be faster than before" Jessica said.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica with a surprised look.

-"She's not gonna quit Taeyeon, she's never going to quit until she has you in her hands" Jessica said she grabbed onto Taeyeon's hoodie.

-"I can't let you go" Jessica said.

"I'm not going anywhere" Taeyeon wrote.

-"Now, I know you don't like it, but we have to talk about this..." Jessica let out.

-"What do you remember Taeyeon?" She asked.

"Money" Taeyeon wrote.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon confused. She grabbed the notepad and pulled out the sheet, she walked out of Taeyeon's room.

Sooyoung was calling everyone of her connections, trying to stop Seohyun to get in here.
Jessica literally exploded through the door of her office.
 

-"I'll call you later" Sooyoung said as she hung up the phone.

-"What's wrong?" Sooyoung asked.

-"She remembered something" Jessica said.

-"What?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica showed Sooyoung the paper.
Sooyoung read it.
Sooyoung put it down and got up from her desk, she walked out of her office.
She looked at Jessica.

-"Stay here" She said.

Sooyoung walked inside Taeyeon's room.

-"Answer my question" Sooyoung said.

"Before money, now Jessica Jung" She wrote.

-"See, if you put some effort, you can remember" Sooyoung said as she smiled.

Taeyeon stared at Sooyoung, she was giving this sister vibe all of a sudden.

-"I'll tell you somethings about your past, but others you'll have to remember yourself" Sooyoung said.

"Okay" Taeyeon wrote.