Destiny

Remember Nothing

 

 

 

Jessica sat alone on her office. She remembered her early encounter with Taeyeon and how she had gazed at the ups and downs of her back. All those scars and it seemed that it wasn't only her back. Just how much hurt was this girl? How far did it go? Was it her whole body? The biggest hurt that they possibly did to her was her feelings and her mentality...she was completly lost. To the point where she wanted to take her own life. The worst is that Taeyeon keeps repressing her own memories. Simply...because she just doesn't want to remember anything. Still she remembered Tiffany right? Still she didn't remember anything special did she.

Tiffany was as much of a stranger to her as Jessica is. Still she remembered something...

Jessica suddenly remembered Tiffany's words.

 

-"So she still remembers something..."

 

 

Jessica was stopped from her thought by someone coming inside her office.

 

-"Hey" Sooyoung said as she came inside.

 

-"Hey" Jessica said as she looked at Sooyoung.

 

-"What's wrong?" Jessica asked sensing the mood.

 

-"It's Taeyeon..." Sooyoung.

 

-"What happened?" Jessica asked as she furrowed her brow.

 

-"She's wrote your name...several times" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What?" Jessica said.

 

-"Where is she?" Jessica asked.

 

-"She's in the infirmary" Sooyoung said.

 

-"We caught her on the roof, passed out" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What?!" Jessica said as she stormed out through the door.

 

She ran as fast as she could in the direction of the infirmary.

 

Jessica was only thinking of her. How bad was it this time? Would she die? Why? How?

If Taeyeon died...how would she feel? She actually couldn't even picture Taeyeon dying, she couldn't even picture her life without talking to Taeyeon.

That's how much she couldn't picture. What that meant? She had no idea now, she could only think of seeing her...and right now.

 

As Jessica came inside the room she saw Taeyeon...just sleeping peacefully.

As she was going in the direction of the bed a hand stopped her. Jessica glared the person.

 

-"Yah!" The person said as she knocked Jessica on the head.

 

-"Oh god it's you...vengeful bunny" Jessica said.

 

-"Miss Sunny to you...better yet, Doctor Sunny" She said.

 

-"Just tell me how she is?" Jessica said.

 

-"Here, have some you seem like you need it" Sunny said as she gave Jessica a bottle of water.

 

-"And, it's not life threatening, I heard that she was trying to kill herself...again, luckily her body couldn't take it, she collapsed, probably hadn't eaten all day" Sunny said.

 

-"Why are you so worried about her anyways? Is she your girlfriend or something?" Sunny asked.

 

Jessica choked on the water and coughed several times.

 

-"Ahem, Ahem...no, she's not. Far from it" Jessica.

 

-"Jessica...do me a favor, stop being single please" Sunny said.

 

-"Yah! What do you have to do with my love life?" Jessica said.

 

-"Think of me as mother fairy and I've just performed a magic for you" Sunny said as she left.

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon....

 

-"Magic eh?" She said as she walked over to Taeyeon's bedside, she pulled up a chair and sat beside her bed.

 

-"Why did you try it again? Why? Don't you have enough reason to live?" Jessica said.

 

-"You have to live...you have to and remember, because if you want to forget then you have to remember first" Jessica said.

 

-"I can help you forget and...I can be your reason to live" Jessica said as she grabbed her hand.

 

Taeyeon isn't sure what happened...she was in her room after Jessica left and told her the sad destiny that Fenrir was meant to. The hound of the gods...destined to kill the father of all gods. It was sad...She doesn't know why or how. But as soon as she put her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. A string of images passed through her eyes. She knows she saw it...the letters of that building...that building was for sure in one of those images. She waited until the guards left...she knew she had picked this lock once, and she did it again. Escaping to the rooftop she saw it...she knows she saw it...that building...

Suddenly...her heart started to beat stronger and her breath was uneven and before she knows it...she collapsed...not before seeing her...

A beautiful girl...younger than her...she was smiling....

 

Taeyeon moved as she felt a weight on her bed. She looked to the side...

It's that doctor again...was she here all night and day? Why? What was the interest she had in being here?

Taeyeon remembered the feeling she had before...the frustration of not talking to this girl...she wanted to tell her many things. Like how beautiful she was when she smiled and when she laughed, how between all the mess and desperation she had in her life she was the only ray of hope in her miserable and forgetful life.

Still she couldn't tell her anything...she wish she could speak...

 

Taeyeon opened and forced her voice...as strongly as she could...

Jessica was sleeping soundly.

 

-"..." Nothing...

 

Again she tried.

 

-"Ahn" She let out. A faint sound. She opened her eyes in surprise and put a hand to ....

 

What just happened?

-"Did you say anything?" Jessica said as she rubber her eyes cutely and looked at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon smiled at the older girl's cuteness when waking up.

 

-"Oh, wait...you don't speak" Jessica said.

 

-"What are you smiling?" Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon suddenly changed her expression.

 

-"I'm disappointed with you...you were trying to take your own life again" Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon looked to her with a wronged expression and nodded no as strongly as she could.

She made her sign so Jessica would know she wanted to write. 

Jessica was surprised with her reaction and gave her the notepad...

For 5 minutes Taeyeon was writing with Jessica looking at her.

 

She did seem to have some kind of will to leave and her expression was different. Jessica smiled.

She looked so cute writing...

 

"I wasn't trying to kill myself, I remembered somthing" It said.

 

-"You what?!" Jessica said.

 

"After you explained to me what Fenrir was I remembered a building" It said.

 

-"A building? Really? Which one?" Jessica said.

 

-"I also remembered...a person" It read.

 

-"Okay, let's start with the building" Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon got up from the bed and grabbed Jessica's hand, she walked fast out of the room and in the direction of the stairs.

Tiffany and Sooyoung spotted the two. Several staff also saw them.

 

-"Where are you going?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"She's taking me somewhere" Jessica said.

 

-"Where?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I have no idea but to the rooftop it seems" Jessica said as she continued to be pulled by Taeyeon by the hand.

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon's hand and smiled...

 

They arrived at the rooftop and Taeyeon let go of her hand. Jessica's expression changed right away.

Taeyeon wrote something on the notepad and grabbed it with one hand pointing it to Jessica as she pointed in the distance.

 

"That one" It read.

 

Jessica double checked the direction of her finger.

 

-"Are you sure?" Jessica asked.

 

Taeyeon wrote something.

 

"Yes" It read as Taeyeon nodded strongly.

 

-"Okay...you could've went to that building for many reasons" Jessica mumbled.

 

"What's in that building?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"That building is the building of one of the biggest corporations in Korea....the Unmyong Group" Jessica said.

 

"Unmyong? Destiny?"  Taeyeon wrote.

 

Yes, Unmyong or Destiny group was the biggest corporation in South Korea...

 

-"Yes...destiny" Jessica said.

 

-"Wait...destiny?" Jessica said.

 

She grabbed Taeyeon's hand and ran to her office, she opened her laptop and searched for Unmyong Group.

 

And that's when she understood...when she saw the logo.

 

Taeyeon put her notepad in front of Jessica.

 

"That's my wolf icon" It read.

 

-"And it's also the symbol of the Unmyong group" Jessica said.

 

As Jessica was about to close the page. Taeyeon's hand stopped her.

At the corner of the page was an image....a picture. Taeyeon grabbed the mouse from Jessica's hand and clicked it.

 

An old man and a young girl were sitting side by side and posing for the camera, with a sligh smile in each of their faces.

 

"Chairman Seo gives up his seat to his sole daughter" It read.

 

Taeyeon wrote quickly and nervously.

 

"That's the girl I remembered" Taeyeon wrote and showed Jessica.

 

-"What?!" Jessica said.

 

-"First your remember the building and now you remember the new C.E.O of the Unmyong group...?" Jessica said.

 

"I know I've been with her before" Taeyeon wrote.

 

-"This isn't making any sense...she's just the richest girl in South Korea...how can you possibly know her?" Jessica said.

 

-"Who told you she was poor?" Sooyoung said as she sneaked up behind both of them.

 

-"Aish! You scared me" Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon wrote.

 

"I'm not poor?" Taeyeon wrote.

 

-"Well....no. But I don't even know if you're in the family registry anymore" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Why not?" Jessica said.

 

-"Her family...remember?" Sooyoung said.

 

Taeyeon looked down.

 

-"Do you remember them?" Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon nodded no.

 

She then left the office.

 

-"What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

 

Taeyeon lifted her hand and waved.

She was feeling too tired...she needed to rest...and then she needed to meet that girl...for sure.