Jaejoong , I'm free...........

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stomped her feet , whole way back to the elevator , sooyoung seeing her so pissed off snickered & did a little victory dance of her.

Just like that Jessica left & she didn't even look back.

What had happened in the cabin 15 minutes earlier?, let's go back a bit.

[Earlier in Yunho's Cabin]

In the running & chasing game of their , somewhere along, jaejoong had elbowed yunho in the stomach for his absurd remark .

And so the roles had been exchanged , now it was yunho who was chasing  jaejoong & jaejoong squealing around.

It was not easy to run around in the heels , so he tried taking them off whilst running.

He was successful in taking one of the sandals off , but when he turned around he saw yunho was nearing , so he left the other one on & attempted on running , but he was a tad bit late , because yunho caught him by waist , lifted him up from the ground, & started swirling  in circles.

Jaejoong screamed in delight & started flailing the sandal around & requested ,'  yunho yah put me down'.

'hah ,ha not a chance, princess', teased yunho.

They were so engrossed in the moment that both of them didn't notice a figure in the doorway of his cabin , glaring at both of them.

When yunho realised the presence of another person in the cabin, he stopped in a half-spin & put jaejoong down.

Jaejoong who felt a bit dizzy due to the spin , held onto yunho's upperarm for support, yunho held him by his shoulder, to steady him.

Jessica first glared at where jaejoong held yunho's arm & then turned to glare at him.

Jaejoong seeing her glare , feeling uneasy , immediately let go of yunho's arm.

He wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter