Is that Jae?!

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile Jaejoong & yunho ran out of the cabin, thank god the secretary was nowhere to find , yunho started dragging jaejoong hastily towards the elevator, ' come on fast, we've to get you out of here, since mom is here i can't send you at your work place, i can hail taxi for you from here', said yunho tugging his arm , all the while not paying any attention to what jaejoong was saying.

Getting frustated at being ignored, jaejoong dug his heels into the floor , & pulled his arm away from yunho's grasp strongly.

yunho turned around to look at jaejoong,' What? we don't have time for games right now , jae', he said.

' for once will you listen to me', huffed jaejoong,' Do you really want me to go out looking like this , more or less show up at work like this?', he asked incredulously.

yunho then took into his appearance, bare footed, messy hair, wrinkled dress, & then he sighed,' I'm sorry, I was perturbed, will you forgive me?', he said in a low voice.

' How can I not, when you are making such a face?', laughed jaejoong to make yunho feel less guilty.

Yunho smiled & this time took his hand in his tenderly, & started making way in opposite direction away from the elevator.

' Eh, don't we have to go out of the building?', asked jaejoong.

But yunho paid no heed to his queries, instead he started making a call to someone,' Hey, Kangin, can you do something for me?', he heard yunho say,' really, ok , all you have to do is bring the brown bag from my car, it must be in the back seat , ok , I'll send the keys with someone, ok , thanks, & bring it to the restroom near my cabin, don't ask, I'll tell you some other time, ok Thanks buddy', with that he ended the call, & now from the conversation , jaejoong had a fair idea that they were going near restroom.

On the way yunho stopped some janitor, & handed him the car keys & asked him to deliver them to kangin urgently.

And soon enough they were inside the restroom, yunho pushed him into a cubicle & told him to lock the door,' Hey', he tried to protest when he was manhandled like that.

' Just lock the door, & pray no one come inside till kangin comes, I've sent him to bring your clothes from the car', he said & stood shielding the door.

It had been five minutes, still no signs of Kangin, & yunho was becoming anxious again.

' Hey yunho', jaejoong whispered, yunho hummed in return,' What am I gonna do about my hair?', he asked.

yunho pondered on the question & then said tie them up in a pony , they are not that long anyway', he answered.

' But how?', he started again, when the door to restroom opened & kangin stepped in handing the bag to yunho.

When he stepped out of the restroom , yunho gave the bag to jaejoong, jaejoong changed into his normal clothes real fast, & shoved the dress into the bag & put on his shoes in the end.

He emerged out of the cubicle, & yunho urged him towards the basin, Jaejoong rinsed his face with water to remove the remnants of heavy make-up, yunho swiped his handkerchief through his closed eyelids to remove the eyeliner, & wiped his face with the other side of the handkerchief.

' But what about the hair?', he asked picking up a strand of his shoulder length hair.

' Here', yunho said removing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter