Listen to me

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaejoong had come back to senses , he rushed out of the place but not before glaring at yunho.

Now, yunho was chasing  jaejoong outside the cafe.

' Just listen to me jaejoong , would you please calm down & listen to what I've to say?', asked yunho now increasing his speed.

' No , I'm not playing any part in this abstract idea of yours', huffed jaejoong angrily.

' Oh god , can we just stop & talk, I've not chased even a girl like this in my whole life', said yunho flailing his arms around.

' This should give you a practice then , jung', said jaejoong still not slowing down.

" That's it, I've had enough now", thought yunho & speed up & caught jaejoong by his arm, making jaejoong halt his step.

' It's just a one time thing jae, please help me this once , & you have to pretend for just an hour or so', begged yunho.

' You have other girls, they'll be ready to even dance for you', said jaejoong now turning back to face yunho.

' I'll be a big idiot if I make the same mistake of dragging another leech ', said yunho calmly.

' So you are going to pretend you are gay, just to get rid of her? ', said jaejoong his tone calm too.

' Well , not gay , if the news got out , it'll be a trouble', said yunho hesistantly.

' Then , you need a girl , I mean I'm a guy remember yunho yah', said jaejoong pointing at himself.

' You don't have to worry about it , just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter