Yunho quite a gentleman!!!

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They managed to get their hands on a shiny navy blue colour low heel pumps from one of the shops , with a bow tie at it's toe , even then jaejoong continued whining about them being hard to walk in.

So yunho was walking close by , in case jaejoong should lose his balance. But the pumps or whatever they were called looked safe enough, and by the time they'd reached his car, Jaejoong seemed to master walking in them.

yunho opened the passanger door for jaejoong , & jaejoong stepped in.

Sitting in the car seat , has never been this embarrasing for jaejoong , ever before.

When he sat down , his dress rode up till his mid-thighs, showing his freshly waxed , white milky legs, eventhough it was just yunho, his best friend , he felt really awkward , he was continuously trying to pull his dress down, and he even had to sit like a freaking girl, with his legs shut tight.

He bent them awkwardly to one side.

Yunho sensing his discomfort , took his blazer off & placed it on jaejoong's lap.

Jaejoong looked up at yunho and smiled gratefully.

' It'll be over soon', yunho said with a pat on his shoulder.

Jaejoong just nodded & adjusted the blazer on his lap. Now that he had a blazer to cover his legs, he sat more comfortably.

He smiled sofly , looking outside the window.

Yunho drove to his company the, Jung.corp.

They entered the massive building & jaejoong was fascinated by the interior .

While he was busy checking out the interior , the other people around him were busy checking him out.

Yunho was damn sure he saw the receptionist look dreamily at jaejoong.

"Was she a lesbian?", thought yunho to himself.

Either ways , he dragged jaejoong to the elevator , ' get a grip on yousel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter