Hide Jaejoong Hide

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho told jaejoong to wait, till he made one of the important calls & then he will send him at work, by his car.

Even if the offer was really great, jaejoong for the sake of courtesy, refused.

But yunho wasn't going to take any of it.

He pushed jaejoong on the sofa & said in a commanding voice,' sit'.

Like an obidient child who was scolded by his mother, jaejoong sat there pouting.

His feet were starting to get numb due to the heels, so he took them off , placed them neatly to the side of the sofa & pulled his legs to his chest & put his chin on his knees & looked at yunho.

If it was any other person , he would have swooned over the sight , jaejoong looked like a cute little baby who was sulking , & anyone would've  wanted  to cradle him.

yunho smiled at the sulking man , but jaejoong just pouted more.

After what seemed like an hour to jaejoong, yunho finally ended the call.

' Let's go', he said smiling.

' Finally', sighed jaejoong & stood up.

Just as they were about to reach the door, they could hear changmin speaking loudly to someone, & once they recognised who was the person he was talking to, yunho felt dread overfilling over his whole body.

yunho started pushing jaejoong around looking for a place to hide jaejoong.

' Hide jaejoong', he whispered urgently.

' Why?', asked jaejoong now feeling totally lost.

' Because if she ever finds out about you , say bye-bye to your peaceful life & mine too , & moreover if she recognises you , then we are so gonna be a dead meat', said yunho in a hushed voice.

' She'll skin us alive, no , no wait , she'll skin me alive , she loves you too much to do that', said yunho very differ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter