The Urgent matter

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both yunho & Jaejoong were sitting in the cafe , but nobody saying a word.

During the whole drive , yunho was nervous , hesistant even.

' What is it yunho , we don't have all day, I also have to visit mom , &  I've to go to work too', sighed jaejoong.

' How's your mother now, she's getting discharged tomorrow right?', asked yunho , sipping through his coffee slightly.

' She's fine & don't try to change the subject', said jaejoong while shaking his head.

' Ok , you remember the leech , Jessica, my so called girlfriend, well now ex- girlfriend. But that stupid girl just won't get it , I even broke up smoothly with her, I sorted everything out, it was really a clean break-up', said yunho frustrated.

' So , the girl's still sticking to you', asked jaejoong.

' She's practically glued, she sends me crappy love messages every other minute of the day , calls me , if that isn't enough she visits my office acts all lovey - dovey , even my collegues are bothered & they complaint a lot about her', said yunho cringing even at the thought of that girl.

' Phew, the girl doesn't know where to stop , seriously you are up for big fight Jung, girls like these are too hard to get rid off', said jaejoong looking at yunho.

' That's why I made up a real good reason this time , I told her I love someone else & we have been dating for almost 6 months , but now she wants to know if it is real & she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter