Dinner at Jungs!

I Love Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For starters, Kim junsu is the secretary of Shim changmin, who deals with all the finance problems, funds, & many other important things.And everything has to pass through Junsu, to get to Changmin, he adjustes his schedule, he attends meetings on behalf of Changmin , which is very very rare, because that man rarely ditches any work or meeting.He is also his errand boy, the guy has got big stomach, he eats a lot, & all the time, he stuffs his face, when he is angrry, when he is sad, & also when he is happy.

You must be wondering, if Shim Changmin is practically his boss, why Junsu talks to him so informally, because they were classmates, chat mates, friends, I mean they still are friends, ofcourse, but that doesn't mean Junsu is not professional, he addresses him formally when needed, he will never disrespect him infront of any of their collegues despite how spiteful he feels, he won't ruin his boss's image, & even if Changmin doesn't show it , he really admires the guy for his professionalism, & the guy's antics amuses him deeply.

They arrived into the office in no time , somehow Junsu has managed to get a first aid box, don't even ask changmin , he doesn't have a slightest clue either as to where he found it on the way back to his office.

' Let me see', there's finalty in his words, as if he had presumed that changmin would refuse or something along the lines.

Changmin drops his hand from his nose, & winces when junsu puts pressure at different points to measure the damage.

' No harm done, no broken bones, no worries, just don't bump your nose on anything hard in upcoming days', he says all too seriously.

' Wow, since when did you become a physician , I didn't knew you changed professions Junsu yah'.

' If you don't believe in what  I said then I can get you an appointment to otolaryngologist for this evening', he said massaging Changmin's nose in circular motion, putting light pressure on the bones from time to time.

' Pshh, Can't even take a single joke, &  thanks but no thanks I'm not visiting any Otolaryngologist anytime sooner, that is if you intend on knocking on the door before you barge in through it'.

Junsu threw his hands up in air ,' That's it , so much for being nice, &  so much for your "so called courtesy towards an hurt man", I'm going'.

' Yah , where are you going, atleast leave the first aid box , if you want to leave', he shouted back at the leaving figure.

The figure knocked on the door loudly, & opened the door , his eyes might as well be burning with fury, his voice laced with rage & some unknown emotion,' Oh and by the way I'm sorry', he rasped out the last word roughly.

' That didn't sound like an apology---', he trailed off silently.

But he was sure the other heard him , if the door closed with a slam , was anything to go by.

And he flinched.

Ouch.

Why was he getting so worked up for? This wasn't new to them, & as far as he knew he was the one who got hurt twice, wasn't he?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs. jung was making all Jaejoong's favourite dishes today, usually it was not her who would be making dinner, they have maids to do all the house chores, but especially for jaejoong she shooed them all away & started making dinner, she loved the boy just like her son, or even more than him, he was quiet, a worrywat, & caring, & not to forget a pleasant company to be with.

Mr. Jung walked into the livingroom, & peered into the kitchen & asked ,' What's the occasion, I rarely see you in the kitchen, Is someone coming?'.

' Yes, Joongie is coming, I've sent our too civil son, to bring him over', she answered.

Just then they heard the doorbell, & Mrs, Jung practically ran to the door, she opened it took jaejoong in a tight hug,' Oh, my joogie, I missed you so much, my baby', she said kissing his mop of hair.

' Can't breath', said jaejoong trying to move out of the hug.

Mrs. Jung removed herself from the hug instantly,' Oh , forgive me dear I was just excited'.

' It's okay, I understand, I missed you too'.

Till then Mr. Jung had arrived at the front door too,' Are we going to talk everything out here, come on inside', he ushered everyone inside.

' Uncle', said jaejoong & rushed to hug Mr. Jung, as soon as the front door was closed.

yunho just smiled at the exchange, surely enough after all these years jaejoong had become a part of their family, & he looked upto Mr. Jung as a Father figure he always d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter